• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

6YOJVn1j5HdT.png

Well, if this was true you wouldn't be acting like such a butt hurt little bitch.

Looking at your history, you go back and forth from the portajohn to jacking off in the MPT. I always find it funny when some fucktard who never gets out of the bear pit tells others what they contribute.

BTW, this is a precision rifle shooting sight, not political sight, or jack off sight. So please don't think the blisters are your palm, or your sheep like willingness to believe anything a right wing sight puts out are a contribution.
I believe it is "Site".

• Haha
Reactions: plong

This is spot on and exactly why we are not voting our way out of this. In fact, voting in republicans to a majority is making the problem worse. They simply stab us in the back and do nothing to preserve, let alone restore the Republic.

The best thing we can do is accelerate the decay because if it happens too fast, the NWO will fail.

i have always maintained that religion is an evolutionary mechanism that prevented humans from destroying themselves (once survival of the fittest was removed from the equation). once the weak and defective have the means to destroy the wise and strong, there has to be something to control them. this is gone now, and this is where we are at.

RAByHmmfN3zt.jpeg

i have always maintained that religion is an evolutionary mechanism that prevented humans from destroying themselves (once survival of the fittest was removed from the equation). once the weak and defective have the means to destroy the wise and strong, there has to be something to control them. this is gone now, and this is where we are at.

RAByHmmfN3zt.jpeg
It’s unfortunate that morality has been legislated away. Decent people are forced to coexist with degenerates or face repercussions from the state and it’s goons. Elections won’t fix the problems gov’t creates.

Reactions: atomic41
Lies, I hate the government more than anyone, but I have seen the video of the jet coming in so low it hit lights in the parking lot. I’ve seen the engines and landing gear. The planes were real, those people were real, what is not real is why they let it happen. Stop with well poisoning. It’s right up there with the flat earth movement. It’s well poisoning to discredit actual truth.