• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ZWEyhVvIAgiE.jpeg

Turns his Dad in, Father is arrested, Dad gets years in jail, son grifts off his Dad’s misfortune and is rewarded handsomely

335595_ir3322qes2lc5ax_full.jpeg

Persona non Grata.

Do NOT assume this is true for all of Brazil. I spent two months in a public teaching hospital in Sao Paulo; the patients were either requiring advanced tertiary care, indigent, or both. I guarantee you no one would even remotely consider this. Rural areas, smaller hospitals may have bad apple, but no way is this an acceptable norm.
I was struck by how much more the population seemed more overtly sexual, less modesty, etc. in a heterosexual way than in the US. But doctors raping unconscious patients - no, extreme weirdos. It would be like them thinking all of our doctors here are mutilation children and changing their sex without parental permission or performing partial-birth/born-alive abortions. Most are repulsed by the thought.
Doctors and nurses worldwide took part in mass murdering people in the name of covid for a paycheck. Why wouldn’t they fuck an unconscious person?

Doctors and nurses worldwide took part in mass murdering people in the name of covid for a paycheck. Why wouldn’t they fuck an unconscious person?
I was trying to find it but in Brazil, their culture has a saying that if you pass out you do not own your butthole. I thought I had it screen capped, it was literally posts from a Brazilian. Basically, if you’re passed out, and you never find out, no harm no foul. I will find them. He says it’s engrained in the culture from hundreds of years.

Last edited:
I was trying to find it but in Brazil, their culture has a saying that if you pass out you do not own your butthole. I thought I had it screen capped, it was literally posts from a Brazilian. Basically, if your passed out, and you never find out, no harm no foul. I will find them. He says it’s engrained in the culture from hundreds of years.
so, quoting , "Whoopi: "I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape."
link

Reactions: Bender
2018ish
Houston:
Jurors convicted Shafeeq Sheikh, 46, a former physician at the Baylor College of Medicine, of second-degree sexual assault after a trial that ended this past week.

An Indian-American doctor from Texas, who was convicted of raping a sedated patient in a hospital,will not serve prison time and, instead, will spend 10 years of probation.

The woman told hospital staff about the rape, prosecutors said. He said a physician she didn’t know went to her bed three times in one night, and sexually assaulted her. She was tethered to a machine. The woman attempted to hit the button to call nurses, but this had been unplugged.

Shafeeq-Sheikh-via-Houston-Police-Department.jpg

I was trying to find it but in Brazil, their culture has a saying that if you pass out you do not own your butthole. I thought I had it screen capped, it was literally posts from a Brazilian. Basically, if your passed out, and you never find out, no harm no foul. I will find them. He says it’s engrained in the culture from hundreds of years.

I would feel safer undergoing surgery in Brazil than here....here someone would jab me when I'm out.

And there are sick weirdos in every profession in every country. The same guys that would bang an unconscious girl at a frat party will do it later in life when they can get away with it...be it doctor, dentist, mortician. It's not "culture" unless you normalize it with fake news.

Reactions: gigamortis
I would feel safer undergoing surgery in Brazil than here....here someone would jab me when I'm out.

And there are sick weirdos in every profession in every country. The same guys that would bang an unconscious girl at a frat party will do it later in life when they can get away with it...be it doctor, dentist, mortician. It's not "culture" unless you normalize it with fake news.
When my wife was in MGH for appendectomy anesthesiologist asked why she wasn’t vaxxed.

She didn’t get into it.

He said they could do it while she was under….,,,.motherfuckers.

Med profession is just pissing away it’s respect and credibility.

That’s literally what this guy said. He said you’re gunna get molested but you will never know. It’s “tradition” but he still feels safer with Brazilian doctors than American medicine.

Turns his Dad in, Father is arrested, Dad gets years in jail, son grifts off his Dad’s misfortune and is rewarded handsomely

335595_ir3322qes2lc5ax_full.jpeg

That fckn POS!

i think it is just a matter of time before the cia takes drastic measures.
this idea didn't work out well for jfk.

v1Cxn00TyOWp.jpeg

This was a rallying cry back in 2016-2017. Remember Drain the Swamp?

That’s literally what this guy said. He said you’re gunna get molested but you will never know. It’s “tradition” but he still feels safer with Brazilian doctors than American medicine.
Doesn't Brazil have a very high incidence of HIV?

Reactions: Bender
Smith, along with co-conspirators Nathan Nichols and Brandon Dominic Brown, are accused of taking 68 PAS-13 scopes, 47 RT 1523 radios, nine AN-PSC 5 radios, four PVS-14 scopes, three-night vision devices, three AN/PRC 117 radios, two receiver/transmitters and one AN-VRC-90 radio sometime overnight between June 16-17, 2021.

Gubmint doesn't think its funny when the people turn the tables and steal from them.

PedoPeter and Majorkas should be considered accessories to ALL of these crimes. This guy killed this poor girl's mother, 14 yo brother, had kept her tied to a bedpost drugged for repeated assaults. She chewed her way out of her restraints. This animal needs to fry with the people that let him in here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
"We have to eat the babies." Note the response from AOC (Another Obnoxious Cunt). She doesn't condemn the idea of eating babies. Then look at her response to the recent SCOTUS decision overturning Roe V. Wade.

The idea of eating babies appeared to be on the extreme fringe of lunacy back in 2019 when this woman went of the deep end at an AOC speech.

However, look at the scandal Planned Murderhood got caught in by selling baby parts. That kind of reminds about a time and place when some people would use human skin for lampshades.

too many people with mental issues that need to be either locked up in a padded cell or disposed of accordingly.

pig farming looks like a viable option i suppose.

Russia didn't post any video of the explosion.
No videos from Ukraine? seems fishy.

if i came across something i could use against the enemy i wouldnt blow it up. it would look like self inflicted damage, wasnt russian munitions that did the damage. looks like russians are bad at playing reverse psychology. west is better at that game.

When my wife was in MGH for appendectomy anesthesiologist asked why she wasn’t vaxxed.

She didn’t get into it.

He said they could do it while she was under….,,,.motherfuckers.

Med profession is just pissing away it’s respect and credibility.

i have a few procedures that lie ahead. ive already told everyone that if they go ahead my lawyers will be in the operating room overseeing everything that goes into me. and when the time comes and someone kicks up a fuss, nothing goes ahead and they dont get paid.

Reactions: brian1
i have a few procedures that lie ahead. ive already told everyone that if they go ahead my lawyers will be in the operating room overseeing everything that goes into me. and when the time comes and someone kicks up a fuss, nothing goes ahead and they dont get paid.
Anesthesiologist here. If they give you a vaccine, or any other medical treatment for that matter, without your consent, that is assault. I know I’ve heard of people being offered the jab while under, though they don’t do that at my institution, but consent is still implied there. It’s IM vs IV like practically everything else we give, so would be very conspicuous to administer. That being said, I suppose it’s possible some zealot would do it under the radar, but that’d be a risk for any needle that goes in your arm.

Reactions: Gee Kay
The mortgage revolt in China has caused the government to "allow a pause in payments". Now we are seeing that attitude spread.

I bet a good old white supremacist would have got way more then 18 months. Didn’t do nuttin.

Reactions: Mwalex
The mortgage revolt in China has caused the government to "allow a pause in payments". Now we are seeing that attitude spread.

This what needs to take root here except with property tax, all paycheck withholdings (income tax, medicare, medicade, social security), licenses, permits, and everything else government forced. How?

Why do you think that the government has the employer take out those taxes? If people had to write a check to the government every payday there would be a revolt.
This what needs to take root here except with property tax, all paycheck withholdings (income tax, medicare, medicade, social security), licenses, permits, and everything else government forced. How?

In China it seems a lot of the people revolting had all their money stolen by corrupt banks laundering it to themselves through loans, so it's not like the Government can force them to pay. Britain may simply clear out bank accounts of those refusing to pay.

Anesthesiologist here. If they give you a vaccine, or any other medical treatment for that matter, without your consent, that is assault. I know I’ve heard of people being offered the jab while under, though they don’t do that at my institution, but consent is still implied there. It’s IM vs IV like practically everything else we give, so would be very conspicuous to administer. That being said, I suppose it’s possible some zealot would do it under the radar, but that’d be a risk for any needle that goes in your arm.

not here.