• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So, if someone found out they got jabbed that way, and realizes that they may keel over and collapse at any time now, what is to stop them from going back to that hospital and poniarding the fuckface who jabbed them? I mean, I might die suddenly anyway now, so why should anything deter me from giving a scumbag a nice big 7-8 inch deep tranny vagina right through their chests over their hearts? Dangerous game they are playing over there that can boil over any second.

So, if someone found out they got jabbed that way, and realizes that they may keel over and collapse at any time now, what is to stop them from going back to that hospital and poniarding the fuckface who jabbed them? I mean, I might die suddenly anyway now, so why should anything deter me from giving a scumbag a nice big 7-8 inch deep tranny vagina right through their chests over their hearts? Dangerous game they are playing over there that can boil over any second.

i like pencils, that way i can stab them in the neck where they will bleed out and hopefully sustain lead poisoning but i suspect blood loss will be quicker than the lead poisoning. saying hello from a distance is also an option, lead poisoning would be on the death certificate. like the old saying, the older we get, the less life in prison scares us.

no matter which way they put it, rape is rape. whether it be sexual or other. its still illegal. if courts rule its not rape, that list for retrobution becomes much longer.

Last edited:
Anesthesiologist here. If they give you a vaccine, or any other medical treatment for that matter, without your consent, that is assault. I know I’ve heard of people being offered the jab while under, though they don’t do that at my institution, but consent is still implied there. It’s IM vs IV like practically everything else we give, so would be very conspicuous to administer. That being said, I suppose it’s possible some zealot would do it under the radar, but that’d be a risk for any needle that goes in your arm.

Med people need to stop asking.

If not needled at this point, not likely to ever be.

Acting as agents for the government is destroying everyone's trust.

Do you have any guns at home?

Could you leave the room for a moment while I speak to your 8 year old in private?

Try that second question as a cop in an investigation........

EBF903C2-D798-4469-B70C-3308925970BD_jpe-2481220.JPG

NINTCHDBPICT000553940925-e1578949683562.jpg

As it should be. THAT one is never going to reoffend again and the community will not have to watch out for his punk ass again. In the beginning of the video the camera angle made it look like he was tied to a big red KNO3+sugar propelled high altitude model rocket about to be fired 110,000 feet into the stratosphere. Either way is awesome though.

Reactions: HD1911
Once upon a time, late 1970's - early 1980's, the IRS had a Special Audit called Taxpayer Compliance Audit, the Taxpayer had to prove everything on the tax return, marriage certificate, children's birth certificates - everything, it was like an inquisition. This overboard abuse of power finally caused the IRS to be reduced in size and the practice stopped - It's BACK, mark my words, it's coming back.

i like pencils, that way i can stab them in the neck where they will bleed out and hopefully sustain lead poisoning but i suspect blood loss will be quicker than the lead poisoning. saying hello from a distance is also an option, lead poisoning would be on the death certificate. like the old saying, the older we get, the less life in prison scares us.

no matter which way they put it, rape is rape. whether it be sexual or other. its still illegal. if courts rule its not rape, that list for retrobution becomes much longer.

I'm assuming of course you realize that unless you have really gone out of your way to find something, pencils don't contain any lead?

USSOCOM Selects L3 Communications Integrated Systems AT-802U Sky Warden for Armed Overwatch Aircraft​

USSOCOM has made a decision for it’s Armed Overwatch programwhich will add 75 aircraft to provide dedicated Close Air Support, precision strike, and airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) from austere locations in a permissive environment.
img_1298.png

It’s the Sky Warden from the L3 / Air Tractor team.
img_1299.jpg

DoD made this announcement on 1 August:
L3 Communications Integrated Systems, Greenville, Texas, was awarded an indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract (FA8637-22-D-B001) in the amount of $3,000,000,000 (maximum ceiling value) in support of Armed Overwatch. Research, development, test, and evaluation; and procurement funds in the amount of $170,000,000 were obligated at time of the award. Armed Overwatch will provide Special Operations Forces deployable, affordable, and sustainable crewed aircraft systems fulfilling close air support, precision strike, and armed intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, requirements in austere and permissive environments for use in irregular warfare operations in support of the National Defense Strategy. The contract will be a mixture of firm-fixed-price, cost-plus-fixed-fee, time and materials, and cost reimbursement no-fee for the procurement of up to 75 aircraft, training systems, mission planning systems, support equipment, spares, and logistics support, with a period of performance from July 2022 to July 2029, including all options. The majority of the work will be done in Greenville, Texas. This action is a follow-on production contract in accordance with 10 U.S. Code 4022(f) authorized or required by statute. U.S. Special Operations Command, MacDill Air Force Base, Florida, is the contracting activity. (Awarded July 31, 2022)

1659969096088.jpeg