• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

LIEU8tHBpW0z.jpeg

Wearing pants low, where will it stop?

67210171-11701187-SEATTLE_A_disheveled_man_stares_down_at_the_tinfoil_in_which_his-a-107_1675288204502.jpg

67301417-11701187-image-a-13_1675448396579.jpg

From this article:

67210691-11701187-PHILADELPHIA_Seemingly_using_a_mirror_to_direct_themselves_one_p-m-80_1675377479438.jpg

Man self-identifies as an A-10 Warthog

67208773-11701187-NYC_A_man_is_seen_The_US_is_in_the_midst_of_a_catastrophic_fenta-a-136_1675288204880.jpg

brrrrrrrrrrrrttt

• Wow
Reactions: Sandhog308
Wearing pants low, where will it stop?

67210171-11701187-SEATTLE_A_disheveled_man_stares_down_at_the_tinfoil_in_which_his-a-107_1675288204502.jpg

67301417-11701187-image-a-13_1675448396579.jpg

From this article:

67210691-11701187-PHILADELPHIA_Seemingly_using_a_mirror_to_direct_themselves_one_p-m-80_1675377479438.jpg

Man self-identifies as an A-10 Warthog

67208773-11701187-NYC_A_man_is_seen_The_US_is_in_the_midst_of_a_catastrophic_fenta-a-136_1675288204880.jpg

brrrrrrrrrrrrttt

Next time you are out note how many adult males are wearing sweat pants.

Sloppy people, sloppy nation.

I’m no 1940s looking style dude. Those peeps back than dressed formal for everything to include going to work as machinists. OSHA would shit it’s pants to catch a lathe operator with a tie but back than it was what was expected.

People acted in accordance with their pride of presentation.

Yes the cover of the book says a lot about what can be inside.

Next time you are out note how many adult males are wearing sweat pants.

Sloppy people, sloppy nation.

I’m no 1940s looking style dude. Those peeps back than dressed formal for everything to include going to work as machinists. OSHA would shit it’s pants to catch a lathe operator with a tie but back than it was what was expected.

People acted in accordance with their pride of presentation.

Yes the cover of the book says a lot about what can be inside.
When I was a wee lad, visited a small factory owned by relatives. Still had the overhead power transmission with leather belts feeding the machines. How I wish I had photos, can still smell the oil and sawdust.

You're right about pride in workmanship. I saw many who still had it over the years, unfortunately more did not.

1.jpg

Because the chamber of commerce republicans that are fully supportive of the Koch empire hates the middle class manufacturing base just as much as the enviro-whacko wing of the democrats. The chamber of commerce is all about suppressing manufacturing wages or having it all done offshore, and the enviro-whackos claim moral superiority if all the dirty manufacturing work is done somewhere else on this globe we all live on.

They are both enemies of "Made in America".

Last edited:
I watched a clip on the local news of a building collapse this morning. The building looked to be made of all concrete. Interior walls and exterior. When it went down it was just a pile of concrete dust.
Turkish quakes. Multiple and large.

It didn't look like there was any rebar or mesh in any of it
Edit: I saw it again. There's some rebar in it but not what I expected to see.

Last edited:
I watched a clip on the local news of a building collapse this morning. The building looked to be made of all concrete. Interior walls and exterior. When it went down it was just a pile of concrete dust.

It didn't look like there was any rebar or mesh in any of it
Edit: I saw it again. There's some rebar in it but not what I expected to see.
I have seen the same thing happen in other places. A lot of the countries in the ME and East will cut the concrete with ash which severely weakens it. Not enough rebar, concrete cut with ash. As a result when it all starts shaking they crumble. 7.8 magnitude is shaking pretty good.

1675697473745.png

Chinese funded research paper from MDPI (which has an office in Wuhan, by the way) from 2020 detailing within the next 3 years simulated meteorite delivery from stratospheric balloon platform, whether living biological agents can successfully be delivered from the stratosphere, and the effects of radiation, neutrons, etc., on biological agents held at such altitudes.

The relevant quote from the paper's conclusion:

"In the next three years, the high-altitude balloon-based sensor system developed in this paper will continue to participate in other experiments. The first experiment is a simulated meteorite landing experiment, which makes use of a high-altitude balloon platform, and discusses the possibility of life transmission between interstellar (interplanetary). The second experiment aims to understand problems such as climate change in parts of Asia by using a CO2 detection device and CH4 detection device. The third experiment uses a high-altitude balloon to carry the in-situ detection loads such as the atmospheric detector, electromagnetic detector, and neutron radiation detector to near space, carrying out the comprehensive observation. The fourth experiment uses a high-altitude balloon to carry biological exposure experimental device, UV spectrometer into near space, focusing on the UV radiation and its impact on representative organisms."