• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

All attempts by individuals, parents, govt, etc to stop the trans-indoctrination and mutilation of confused children is seen as trans genocide because if they cannot twist the minds/destroy the bodies of children they cannot increase their numbers by any meaningful degree and are left to face the reality that they are personality disordered and spiritually destitute. Nothing special, unique or enlightened, not the next step of human evolution; just run-of-the-mill, depravity, addicted to attention and self-loathing. Perhaps that is why so many politicians champion the "cause" so fervently, they are the same kind of sick, just different expression of symptoms.
That was kind of my point. They can call it whatever they want, but "genocide" it ain't.

Awww f

Screenshot_20230328_175238.jpg

As if stealing a cop car isn’t stupid enough 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: ubettcha
Somebody enlighten me what they already had all set up.

I'm confused although I do see the difference in footwear. Kind of hard to feel confident on both pictures being the same person.
you can see it pretty clear not the same shoe in both videos

Total poser. Can tell by his voice/posture he is tier-nothing. Anyone SF wouldn't beg for patreon contributions.

Edit: In seriousness, mexican SF have gone to cartels.
LOL he aint posing for nothing. Never claimed to be military. Hes a convicted gun smuggler and former bodyguard for X1, a leader of a hitman cell in the Sinaloa Cartel. He did his time and now sticks to reporting on what very few in Sinaloa are willing to/have the approval to talk about...

It's starting to gain more eyes...

Read down this tweet

Go back and watch the YouTube video in post 89,442 on page 1789of this thread. This shoe change idea is totally bs.