• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

2bSUu45P.png

Holy F!! Biden was just asked a question on gun control and he blathered on about infrastructure.
We are totally F! We have a blithering, drooling, Idiot in charge of our Country!! Mac:rolleyes::rolleyes:
ETA: IF we don't get invaded by the Chicoms, or the U.N. (hell, we are being invaded by the Illegals already), I'll be totally F'n surprised! We must be the laughing stock of the world right now.

Last edited:
I'm not a victim of anything, just not histrionic. I mean, I think it is great that you found a DSM and looked inside, but it just isn't your best work. I still don't get why you all are so obsessed with the idea of homosexuality. And especially with children. It is kind of weird. You might want to see somebody about it.
You're assuming that all of that came from a voluntary glance into the DSM, as opposed to actual behavioral counseling. I actually don't think I know of anyone in real life with that kind of exposure - even from just a curiosity standpoint.

guess who was the minority in 2020 and did all the filibustering joe?

And I had such high hopes for her, too... dashed...!
I was surprised at her statement about not allowing Republicans on the right to bully her. I thought that SD was one of the more conservative states in the country. I guess the NCAA put the pressure on her and she couldn’t take it.

Just put them on ignore. It's not worth the blood pressure. My experience has greatly improved here since I started making use of that feature.

I'll try to have a discussion, once, if the idiocy becomes a pattern, they go on ignore.
The only reason I knew they were still here is the people who keep quoting them.
I think the situation is worse than that. Obamas are back in control.
Obama was a puppet too.

Sometimes its funny to see how much they are blathering on. For the most part I don't read much of what they wrote though. They are as predictable as the sunrise. ITs more fun to look for words in my Cheerios. OOOOOOO boy this fun. LOL
Better be honey nut.

Sickening hypocrite ass mother fuckers. "Our nominees must be treated with respect." Yeah, lets go look at your trashy track record.
I had to go listen twice because I thought the recording was the same with levine answered. Absolutely avoided answering the question.
What was the final vote on that position. 52-48 I believe. Party lines. Or did we have some RINO defector?

State university... not private (albeit in the commie state of New Jersey)... not sure that's legal, love to see someone challenge that "requirement"...

Agreed. Curious how this influences their enrollment over next 24 months, if at all.

Look at his eyes. Seriously take a look and tell me that he doesn't look exactly how those who sit in nursing homes look. It's like watching someone who has no idea what's going on but is told to play go fish but cant grasp the concept and doesn't know where they are.

It isn't even funny anymore.
IMG_43911.jpg

Last edited: