• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

4PjqfJgt.jpeg

LaLa land.... doesn't have a fricken clue.

Padded room time?

What is dr jill xiden's 🤥 diagnosis.

Nothing reported indicated these were black men. Imagine that. I guess it would have been racist to report that information.

Wait a minute! Where is his confederate flag? He's probably a white redneck in black face. Rub his face long enough and that black grease paint will come off!

• Wow
Reactions: M7rtim
Alright gents, if this is true we have to pushback against this. CRT is evil, destructive, divisive and undermines the teachings of the Gospel. It has zero place belonging in our schools.

WTF is this shit?

He was one of the eleven arrested in Massachusetts. The best that I can figure is that they are part of an organization called the Moorish Science Temple of America. I haven't had time to read everything but this is the best that I can find.

The bottom line is that they don't recognize the government of the US.

Here is a video of their latest Constitutional Convention. After the first five minutes you can tell that they are full of excrement. Note that their leader has to explain to them what a quorum is. It reminds me of an SNL skit.

This is what the Southern Poverty Law Center says about them. Note: The SPLC is another leftist think tank. So I'm taken aback that they would list this group/movement on their website:

Alright gents, if this is true we have to pushback against this. CRT is evil, destructive, divisive and undermines the teachings of the Gospel. It has zero place belonging in our schools.

OAN just hadn't a special on about a business in Chicago.

Place was the hottest thing going, Nike making deals with them, Yelp running specials......

Than they wouldn't openly and actively support BLM. Owner was born again former homosexual lifestyle, gang banger.

Business destroyed.

Kid hung strong to his beliefs.

Y
The OAN story.....pretty good.....

This is about Communism.......understand that and choose a side.

OAN just hadn't a special on about a business in Chicago.

Place was the hottest thing going, Nike making deals with them, Yelp running specials......

Than they wouldn't openly and actively support BLM. Owner was born again former homosexual lifestyle, gang banger.

Business destroyed.

Kid hung strong to his beliefs.

Y
The OAN story.....pretty good.....

This is about Communism.......understand that and choose a side.

I chose my side a long time ago. My issue is, there isn’t any real pushback against this crap. It’s my understanding that a national teachers Union just voted unanimously to have this as required teaching across the US!
Ya think? Lol. We all know. But nobody doing a damn thing. Maybe we shouldn’t? Maybe we should let the rope out more?

I chose my side a long time ago. My issue is, there isn’t any real pushback against this crap. It’s my understanding that a national teachers Union just voted unanimously to have this as required teaching across the US!

Ya think? Lol. We all know. But nobody doing a damn thing. Maybe we shouldn’t? Maybe we should let the rope out more?
If we let that rope out much more, we are going to trip over it.
Tighten the rope and hold your ground

Reactions: UKDslayer
Interesting stuff in this article. Anyone thinking they can go in and stand up to Antifa needs to keep in mind that after they beat down Antifa they will need to fight their way out through the cops.
i would like to believe i could not be taunted or baited into hurting one of the scumbags, but i am pretty sure i would also be arrested.