• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i get what you are saying, and i do get the sentiment.

BUUTTTT....... legally sniping actual pirates in international waters is different than shooting united states citizens on US soil.

Only after 1984. More's the pity.

Screenshot_20210119-083313_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: Beefmanne
90 train cars vandalized a day, they dont need inside information. the videos show them opening the cars as they are moving. it doesnt take inside info to know that recently unloaded containers at the Port of LA would hold high priced items shipped from China/Taiwan/Hong Kong.

Armed guards on moving cargo trains, literally on double stack container cars would be an OSHA nightmare. and what are they going to do? fire into a crowd? try and climb down off a moving train and detain? have gunfire returned back onto their nest?

its not logistically possible. now, they should have guards stationed along the tracks at the incursion points but who is supposed to pay for that? the railroad? the police?

there is no easy answer and with the cashless bail system and the DA refusing to prosecute, thats what emboldening them.
Belt-Feds, always Belt-feds! Work every F'n time, Americans, or, not. Couple of BRRRRRRT's, and shit would stop, and fast. The trash needs to be taken out. Shit needs to stop.
"Play stupid games...Win stupid prizes!" Mac(y)(y)

American companies - specifically the Big Tech companies - don't want more American engineers making American wages. They want to import engineering talent at prices well below the prevailing rates, just like we've done in so many other sectors.

There may be other factors as well - a dude here with his wife and kids on a H1B visa probably won't stir up any shit at the monthly staff meeting - but the main driver is controlling costs.
I use to work for a major multinational chemical company in NY. The would routinely hire asian PhD students from NYU for that exact reason.

there is SO much fraud in tax returns... TONS... if this is a step to try to crack down on it.. I'm all for it.
I also think EVERY child credit must have a SS#. That's one of the biggest scams, fake/ghost kids.
And this is why ladies and gentlemen, is why we have a problem in this country. People giving up little nuggets of freedom for the illusion of safety.

Dude, you need to be more worried about the corruption in the IRS, government, big business, policing agencies...

i had to listen to that six times before i understood what he was saying (and i had to turn it up).

Reactions: Steel head
there is SO much fraud in tax returns... TONS... if this is a step to try to crack down on it.. I'm all for it.
I also think EVERY child credit must have a SS#. That's one of the biggest scams, fake/ghost kids.
No child can be a deduction without a SSN. It has been that way for more than 30 years.

Reactions: Jim Out
They are taking peoples medications shipped from overseas out of the mail and confiscating them.

Dr's are writing prescriptions in line with law and procedure, and pharmacies aren't filling them.

You should not have to get your medication prescribed by a licensed Dr. from a farm and fleet store.

But I do get that people should take some responsibility for themselves.
Yep, A lot of people need to die, but you don't kill the individual responsible, you killed their family. That's the only way to get through to people and takeour country back. Sucks but we're beond personal/individual responsibility. Think of it like a murder situation...guilty by association or knowingly benefiting from the crime.

Remember, terrorists breed little terrorists.

If you're wearing a badge you're a
It's time for you guys that wear a badge to start clearing out the terrorist in your own organization... Refusal to do that means you're a terrorist

zelenko's protocol, which they denied to americans...
and nobody was even told to take vitamins

Conclusions​

In summary, our study found vitamin D deficiency to be a high-risk factor for severe COVID-19 disease and hospitalization, with 97% of our study’s patient cohort being vitamin D deficient, of which 55% were severely vitamin D deficient, and none had optimal levels. In addition, vitamin D levels were significantly correlated to ICU admission and longer hospital stay.

Furthermore, our study contributes to the evidence of HCQ, AZM, and zinc with or without IV vitamin C being safe and effective in the treatment of COVID-19, with IV vitamin C contributing to a significantly quicker recovery.

Future research based on the findings in stage 1 of our trial in line with the international literature of the importance of adequate vitamin D levels to immune function and recovery are encouraged to adapt the protocol for the next stage of the trial by adding a high-dose vitamin D3 to all enrolled patients.
Have to be careful, my sister a nurse practitioner said that the reason people are V. D. deficient in most cases Is because they have another ailments causing it, like cancer, heart disease and many other major health issues. It’s not necessarily the victim deficiency that’s causing them to catch C19

Reactions: supercorndogs
Have to be careful, my sister a nurse practitioner said that the reason people are V. D. deficient in most cases Is because they have another ailments causing it, like cancer, heart disease and many other major health issues. It’s not necessarily the victim deficiency that’s causing them to catch C19
Yep or simply work inside all day....

d3 and zinc are both critical to immune function and the elderly, cancer victims, diabetics...tend to be low in both.
so it is no mystery why these groups overlap into the group that is most impacted...
but when people called the doctors or hospital for advice, they were told nothing except to come in when you can't breath.

d3 and zinc are both critical to immune function and the elderly, cancer victims, diabetics...tend to be low in both.
so it is no mystery why these groups overlap into the group that is most impacted...
but when people called the doctors or hospital for advice, they were told nothing except to come in when you can't breath.
I am diabetic and have a d3 deficiency. I take it daily to keep my levels in range. So, now I sit here with Covid. I called my doctor when I tested positive, as I was having symptoms. He told me to up the d3, add in zinc, vitamin C, and melatonin for 10 days. I am still pretty worn out, but the aches and such are gone. My sense of smell and taste have gotten jacked up some with certain food smelling and tasting like rubbing alcohol of all things. A little bit of nagging cough is hanging on, but things seem to have run their course for the most part.

And this is why ladies and gentlemen, is why we have a problem in this country. People giving up little nuggets of freedom for the illusion of safety.

Dude, you need to be more worried about the corruption in the IRS, government, big business, policing agencies...
Most people have a driver's license so picture is already in possession of government. I'd like to reduce fraud
No child can be a deduction without a SSN. It has been that way for more than 30 years.
5 or older? I saw an article just 8 or so years ago this scam is still going strong.

90 train cars vandalized a day, they dont need inside information. the videos show them opening the cars as they are moving. it doesnt take inside info to know that recently unloaded containers at the Port of LA would hold high priced items shipped from China/Taiwan/Hong Kong.

Armed guards on moving cargo trains, literally on double stack container cars would be an OSHA nightmare. and what are they going to do? fire into a crowd? try and climb down off a moving train and detain? have gunfire returned back onto their nest?

its not logistically possible. now, they should have guards stationed along the tracks at the incursion points but who is supposed to pay for that? the railroad? the police?

there is no easy answer and with the cashless bail system and the DA refusing to prosecute, thats what emboldening them.
Who is supposed to pay for it? In a capitalistic society, everyone. The responsible party is the one in possession - the rail carrier. If their costs go up because of this highway robbery then they pass it in to the shipper who then passes it in to the customer. This is how the world works. Insurance will get so tired of this so quick they will jack rates up to stratospheric levels and no one will take it.

Welcome to capitalism. Either it gets fixed through various means or we all pay to subsidize the immoral and uneducated bottom feeders (on top of welfare and other social programs) or it gets stopped by LE. That’s really the only answers you have.

I am diabetic and have a d3 deficiency. I take it daily to keep my levels in range. So, now I sit here with Covid. I called my doctor when I tested positive, as I was having symptoms. He told me to up the d3, add in zinc, vitamin C, and melatonin for 10 days. I am still pretty worn out, but the aches and such are gone. My sense of smell and taste have gotten jacked up some with certain food smelling and tasting like rubbing alcohol of all things. A little bit of nagging cough is hanging on, but things seem to have run their course for the most part.
Get yourself some quercetin to go with that regimen.