• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

If you would keep Mike’s wife and mom in your prayers.
Karen and Nora.

He went home to Jesus this AM.

Karen and Nora.

Prayers.

I could use some prayers for my dog bullet. My wife and I never had kids so my pets are more like children to me.I ask that you guys pray for my dog bullet as he has been diagnosed with bone cancer and I have 30 days to make the call. look in the team room under (my team)for a little better explanation .

If y’all can kindly keep my wife and I in your prayers, I’d greatly appreciate it. We just had our retrieval day with IVF, and so far 4, maybe 5 eggs have fertilized. God willing, we implant Wednesday, and after over 2 years, we will finally be pregnant.
Prayers sent for you and your future family! it never happened for us so I know how important it is!

Prayers for my grandmother, she is terminal with inoperable stomach cancer, has had some chemo, mom and sisters are taking care of her, but are surprised she’s made it this long. Has good and bad days depending on medication, has difficulty with appetite.

She’s one of two grandmothers I have left, I’ve been lucky enough to know all my great grandparents. My boys never had that chance.
Prayers sent for all on this site and especially this very thread!

I could use some prayers for my dog bullet. My wife and I never had kids so my pets are more like children to me.I ask that you guys pray for my dog bullet as he has been diagnosed with bone cancer and I have 30 days to make the call. look in the team room under (my team)for a little better explanation .

Prayers are up for Bullet.

Okay boys and girls. Mr BullGear has another one for ya. I've been having some high blood pressure issues over the last few weeks. Saw my doctors and I was put on additional meds. Well, Saturday, it felt like someone was stabbing me with a pitch fork in my chest. After an ambulance ride to the hospital, it was determined I had had a heart attack. They do a heart cath and determine I had had a widow maker heart attack. I had 2 99% blockages in my Left Main Artery.

I'm home now and don't feel too bad. Gonna need a lot of rest and then some cardio rehab.

More to follow.

Okay boys and girls. Mr BullGear has another one for ya. I've been having some high blood pressure issues over the last few weeks. Saw my doctors and I was put on additional meds. Well, Saturday, it felt like someone was stabbing me with a pitch fork in my chest. After an ambulance ride to the hospital, it was determined I had had a heart attack. They do a heart cath and determine I had had a widow maker heart attack. I had 2 99% blockages in my Left Main Artery.

I'm home now and don't feel too bad. Gonna need a lot of rest and then some cardio rehab.

More to follow.
Prayers headed your way

I know this maybe impossible, but would anybody here be up for regular praying once or twice a week on our own at a set time? I know we all have different schedules, times zones, etc., but I think its kind of like a megaphone to God. And include me too y'all.

Reactions: JR_77
I know this maybe impossible, but would anybody here be up for regular praying once or twice a week on our own at a set time? I know we all have different schedules, times zones, etc., but I think its kind of like a megaphone to God. And include me too y'all.
What are you thinking about? Like 7:30 pm we stop what ever we are doing and say a prayer?

What are you thinking about? Like 7:30 pm we stop what ever we are doing and say a prayer?
Yes, but whatever time works for most...Prayers can be done in a few minutes. I'm more flexible - maybe pick three times a week and whenever a time is good for someone they can join in at that time thats best for them so there are options.

Need a fed free bible study...😆

You should pray nonstop. Give thanks to the little things in your life.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18—Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

More to follow.

After being home for a few days, I got my lab results, doctor remarks and discharge papers, I gotta say I dodged a BIG bullet.

Right now, my heart is operating at 35 to 40% of capacity. I have no energy. I walk up a flight of stairs in my house and I have to sit down. My blood pressure is about 110 over 60 with some times it's sub 100 over 50s.

I had to talk the doctors into doing the heart cath. They were going to wait until Monday and this was Saturday. I demanded the team be called in and do it that day. The heart surgeon thought it would be okay to wait but I wouldn't have that. The team was called in and the operation proceeded. After I woke from the operation, the doctor thanked me for being persistent. I could have died if they had waited until Monday.

I was on a Nitro drip as well as Heparan. I got 4 bottles of Nitro and 2 bags of heparan.

This was the worst I ever had been, even with the 5 way bypass 12 years ago. I really thought I was going to die.

The Lord is my Savior.

Acts 26 22-23.
Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

That Christ should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.

Karen and Nora.

Done

Reactions: 338dude and Jscb1b
Done

Cross posting for @Sean the Nailer.
His BIL Terry needs prayers.

Not a prayer request but an excellent message from this young lady.

Reactions: Ichi
Cross posting for @Sean the Nailer.
His BIL Terry needs prayers.

Done.

So..

I got another baby on the way. Twins just turned 15 months, and our last in vitro viable embryo took. We go tomorrow AM for our first sonogram.

Can definitely use some prayers. I’ve been pretty calm about this, but my wife isn’t. I got this feeling that this is the girl I’ve wanted…

And also, one extra as I just took a new job offer, and it’s in the big leagues. So it’s a giant step into the unknown.

So if y’all can, send some our way please.

So..

I got another baby on the way. Twins just turned 15 months, and our last in vitro viable embryo took. We go tomorrow AM for our first sonogram.

Can definitely use some prayers. I’ve been pretty calm about this, but my wife isn’t. I got this feeling that this is the girl I’ve wanted…

And also, one extra as I just took a new job offer, and it’s in the big leagues. So it’s a giant step into the unknown.

So if y’all can, send some our way please.
Stay strong my friend, you’ve got this.

Prayers sent!

So as a small update; we went to the doctors today.

It’s not good. At all. We are having to terminate the pregnancy as it’s ectopic. Lots of big medical words and no other choice. I’ll spare any more details as it’s sitting pretty heavy on us.

So I’m going on a hiatus for a bit while we work through this. Going to focus on the wife, the twin boys we have, and us as we work through this.

Got a couple of prayer requests.

First is my sister. She has developed Leukemia. Can't remember what type but she will never be free from the disease. It's going to take 2 years to get her into remission and she will take meds to hold it back for the rest of her life. She is taking pills right now that is kicking her butt, and she will start the other part on Monday.

Now the second request is for me.

I was back in the hospital over the weekend with congestive heart failure with major fluid around my heart and lungs. I couldn't do anything without huffing and puffing. Climbing a flight of 12 stairs was like climbing a mountain. I just couldn't catch my breath. Imagine having a pulse/ox of 99 and 100 but not being able to get enough air to the point of almost passing out. In order to remove the fluid, I was on continuous dialysis Around the clock for more than a day. Finally they got the fluid off and shipped me out.

I'm doing better but after the heart attack and now this, I'm as weak as a baby. Dizzy from having that much fluid drawn from my body has taken it's toll. The month of November hasn't been very kind to me. But what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger........