• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prayer Request Thread

Ok some news.

John is being taken off of support 😖 his brain is swelling to massive proportions and a lot of damage has been done. He is paralyzed on one side and the part that controls his breathing is swelling. They said if he were to wake up, he could not survive without life support.

His pupils are reactive but many other parts of his brain are inactive. It was a massive stroke. I know he would not want to exist this way. His wife has made the incredible, unimaginable decision to let him go. I am just numb.

Please pray for the family.
————————

Liam is still at Brenner‘s Childrens hospital. The doctor is going to sedate him to be able to examine his eyes. I just cannot believe soap caused this.
God bless you. My brother had to implement our mother's DNR in 1987. I was away and ignorant. I found out after.

Ok some news.

John is being taken off of support 😖 his brain is swelling to massive proportions and a lot of damage has been done. He is paralyzed on one side and the part that controls his breathing is swelling. They said if he were to wake up, he could not survive without life support.

His pupils are reactive but many other parts of his brain are inactive. It was a massive stroke. I know he would not want to exist this way. His wife has made the incredible, unimaginable decision to let him go. I am just numb.

Please pray for the family.
————————

Liam is still at Brenner‘s Childrens hospital. The doctor is going to sedate him to be able to examine his eyes. I just cannot believe soap caused this.
Prayers for your family.

Well yesterday at pre school, Liam (my grandson) started crying and wouldn’t open his eyes. They were doing a slip n slide and were using soap on it.

My daughter went and picked him up and I met here at my house. We washed out his eyes and after a couple of hours of no improvement she took him to the ER.

They numbed his eyes and looked at them. They said it was a chemical abrasion and gave some ointment. He wouldn’t open his eyes all afternoon and evening.

He slept last night and when he woke up he’s still crying and won’t open his eyes.

My daughter is taking him to the children’s hospital in Winston. Yall please pray for him too. When it rains it pours.
Praying for healing and relief

John, my niece’s husband, we to his reward early this morning.

My grandson Liam is better and the ophthalmologist says he will be 100% in a couple more days. The eye heals extremely quickly.

My daughter goes to have a procedure for the mass in her head Sept 14 to hopefully relieve the pressure and give some relief. We are hopeful the doctor is right and it is a pseudo-tumor and not dangerous.

thank you for praying for my family.

John, my niece’s husband, we to his reward early this morning.

My grandson Liam is better and the ophthalmologist says he will be 100% in a couple more days. The eye heals extremely quickly.

My daughter goes to have a procedure for the mass in her head Sept 14 to hopefully relieve the pressure and give some relief. We are hopeful the doctor is right and it is a pseudo-tumor and not dangerous.

thank you for praying for my family.
Still praying.

Son lost his job. Called him on vacation on Friday and fired via phone call.

Needs some prayers as he works through some hard times
Thats really rude. I hope karma finds the boss.

Reactions: LeftyJason
Asking for prayer again. Seems the angiogram of my left leg didn't go well, so they are setting up a bypass surgery. They will go from my groin to my ankle due to 3 separate blockages. Don't know when the surgery will be, but it comes at the worst time. My son is getting married on September 30th. Don't know how that will go, but the surgery must take place now, they will not put off the surgery due to my other health issues. Keep me in your prayers.

Thank you!

Asking for prayer again. Seems the angiogram of my left leg didn't go well, so they are setting up a bypass surgery. They will go from my groin to my ankle due to 3 separate blockages. Don't know when the surgery will be, but it comes at the worst time. My son is getting married on September 30th. Don't know how that will go, but the surgery must take place now, they will not put off the surgery due to my other health issues. Keep me in your prayers.

Thank you!
Prayers Up!

Thank you!
Thats a big 10/4. Breaker breaker, one nine. Looks like we got ourselves a prayeravan.

Reactions: Lawless
I initially posted this over on Marc needs prayers thread but I think it worth of a repost over here.

==================

I don't want to be callous but praying does exactly nothing other than absorb time and absolve the doer of contributing something actually useful or effective like referring a skilled surgeon.

Hopefully he pulls through whatever it is.
Youre quite wrong there. I have seen prayer do amazing things. I have also seen them come back void.

I tend to think of it as positive thoughts aimed at the recipient through the portal of God/Love.

I'll get some scrap from the ones who like to debate the minutia of religious dogmas, but who cares. (Dont clog this thread, if you want ot debate me on that do it via PM) I have personally seen them work and been on the receiving end of them working.

I want my popcorn buttered with salt.

The real question is, do your prayers have power? If not, why? If so, why?

Get well Marc, we need you back on the firing line teaching us yokels how to shoot.

Thank you!
Prayers sent!

For @Greg Langelius *.

Thank you!
Prayers up!

Reactions: JR_77 and BullGear
I haven't really stopped.

Exactly this.

And I believe there is a comfort to believers, knowing others are petitioning God expectantly on their behalf.

I know it is for me. And I find a lot of hope on both sides of that.
That is one thing I really cherish about my local Christian friends. Our shared support of each other and prayers for one another.

Thank you!

Surgery is scheduled for August 30th. 3-5 days in the hospital and then some type of rehab facility after that. That's more recovery time than my heart bypass surgery. But it is what it is.

Somehow have missed this thread for a couple months. Prayers up for Bullgears wound, surgery, recovery and making that wedding.

For Maggot God touch him and open door(s), let him know you're there.

Disappearing tumors.

Jobs and better jobs.

Getting through the most difficult decisions.

Marc, Greg, AKMike. UKD.

Lord, thank you for an extended family of believers.

Please just one more. I don’t post here often but we need all the help we can get. My son, who has been a beast through this is in need of some prayers. He’s 15 and built like I don’t know what. 6’2”, 200#, benches 250 and squats 400. He was in a very bad dirt bike crash on Sunday. He broke his femur, rib, scapula. In addition to that he has a punctured lung, severe bruising everywhere and a severe consussion. He was released from the hospital yesterday evening but getting him from the car to inside the house really tore him up with pain. Please just pray for some relief if you can during his recovery.

Please just one more. I don’t post here often but we need all the help we can get. My son, who has been a beast through this is in need of some prayers. He’s 15 and built like I don’t know what. 6’2”, 200#, benches 250 and squats 400. He was in a very bad dirt bike crash on Sunday. He broke his femur, rib, scapula. In addition to that he has a punctured lung, severe bruising everywhere and a severe consussion. He was released from the hospital yesterday evening but getting him from the car to inside the house really tore him up with pain. Please just pray for some relief if you can during his recovery.
What's your son's first name? Makes prayers easier.

Prayers for comfort for Jaron.

I, sadly, also have a prayer request.

Yesterday my wife's cousin was killed in a car crash. She's a believer. My wife's fam is very close. Betty has a husband, a boy (AD Navy,, currently traveling home from HI), and 2 girls. This is a hard one to take. Her older daughter (Rya) is an adopted niece (was 4-ish) who's mother OD'd years ago. Rya now without the mother who raised her, a bio mom, and her grandmother (who kept her during her younger years, was killed by ventilator during covid). Rya is in an especially hard place and please lift her and the rest of the family up in prayer. Thanks.

One of my worst fears occurred last night when a sore on my big toe burst. Being a diabetic with other health issues, one knows this is the worst of the worst. If the ulcer continues to grow, I will likely lose the big toe. Little known fact, when one loses the big toe it's a prelude to losing part of or the entire foot. So, I have an existing open ulcer on my right foot and now the ulcer on the left toe.

Wish me luck and I will accept all the prayers I can get.

One of my worst fears occurred last night when a sore on my big toe burst. Being a diabetic with other health issues, one knows this is the worst of the worst. If the ulcer continues to grow, I will likely lose the big toe. Little known fact, when one loses the big toe it's a prelude to losing part of or the entire foot. So, I have an existing open ulcer on my right foot and now the ulcer on the left toe.

Wish me luck and I will accept all the prayers I can get.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: UKDslayer