• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Underground Suppressor Insulators. Lifetime warranty!

I had a few people that want the velcro version asap so I put a preorder on the page. It says shipping 1/10 but I expect to be able to get them out sooner than that. I'd rather say 1/10 and ship before then and look good rather than saying 1/5 and miss that and look bad lol.
https://precisionundergroundriflegear.com/products/velcro-insulator/

New pattern/color coming to the site soon. I think it is pretty bad ass! Check us out on FB and IG and take a look. We are also doing a giveaway of choice between a bag or cover on social media. Follow us on IG, like our facebook page and share the giveaway post at the top of the page. You will get one entry from FB and one from IG if you do both. There are not a lot of entries so your chances are pretty good!

https://www.instagram.com/precisionundergroundriflegear/

https://www.facebook.com/PrecisionUndergroundRifleGear/

Got the materials early! These will be headed out tomorrow. Yesterday’s orders will prob go out tomorrow as well. Did all of you guys call each other and plan to match your Coyote covers? :sneaky:
C0024BA9-0BDC-4FB1-AC44-5CE6031FC464.jpeg

Reactions: deltawiskey
Black, BK Multicam, and MARPAT Velcro covers are ready to ship. MARPAT is new and not on the site yet but just choose black and specify marpat in the order notes and I’ll get it. The other colors will be ready to ship as soon as new velcro comes in. Prob by Saturday. These things are slick and I expect them to really stay put with the cinched back-loop.
919B4CBB-8EFF-4E38-A4EC-0E936AAA165C.jpeg
69F3AB6A-1F73-4DB6-8BD9-3E5524B96C74.jpeg
2607BE38-FA15-4C30-ACFE-7CA19AD7D830.jpeg

Here is what the MARPAT looks like.
BC741397-3882-4D6F-82C5-FBB895BEFAB4.jpeg

Nice Im gonna order the velcro instead, like that option. Glad I read this post first
Velcro preorder is on the site. You can go ahead and order just specify what you want in the notes if it’s not listed on the order page. Make sure the cover can extend a bit behind the suppressor so the cord can tighten behind it. That’s what will keep the velcro version from sliding forward. If you have something like a Sig I can probably make the Kevlar loop tighten around the taper rather than behind the suppressor. Something with a locking collar and no taper may be better served by a lace up version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheeseburger1976
Could you build one without exact measurements, I have an omega 300 in jail and would like to go ahead and order one if possible, I would assume all 300,s are the same dimensions?

I still wish I could find cordura in a blue with stars on it.... I need another cover made. The 2 I have I'm not thrilled with.

Super stoked to see this baby in person, ordered the Black multicam but went with the pull string instead of the velcro, maybe Ill do another one later in velcro
Yessir I am about to put yours on the table. You did mean to get just the cover version and not the insulator version right? Just making sure before I start cutting! I had someone else buy the cover and wanted the insulator.

Guys I am starting to just make one wrap around the barrel with the Kevlar cord. If anyone is having trouble getting the cord to cinch good and tight after 2 wraps around the barrel try this. As the cord exits the last loop sewn in the webbing on the top of the cover, wrap the cord down under the barrel and then back up on top of the barrel and cinch right from there. I had put enough cord for another wrap down but after using it for a while I think cinching from the top with one wrap is easier to get good and tight. I’ve also added some rigid tips on the cord so it is easy to take the sliding clamp off and back on. I left plenty of extra cord on them so you could wrap in different ways if you wanted to. Once you get it how you want it you can trim the cord(it takes something really sharp to cut Kevlar cleanly). If you trim it add an end clamp or a dab of epoxy on the end of the cord to keep it from fraying. You could tie a ifht knot in the end as well. If you have some crimping pliers I can send you two cord tips to clamp on if you want, just let me know.

I’m trying to get out to make a quick video on how to easily install them. I’ll post here when I do. Y’all please let me know if you are having any trouble and we will get you sorted!

Just received the Velcro cover. Very slick
View attachment 7001706
Nice! You can tie single knot between those cords. It makes it look a little better and makes it easier to grab them to pull tight. Make sure you have enough felt over the back of the can so the cordura doesn't touch when cinched tight. That looks like a lot of felt up front. Report back once you put it through it's paces!

Is that a leveling base you are using? I have been thinking about one. Do you find it has enough adjustment for most situations or do you have to adjust tripod legs a lot?

Yes, RRS leveling base and Fiesol tripod. I think it is plenty for 90% of shots. If needing more, you can set one leg closer to you and rough adjust angle up or down as needed. I drilled and epoxied T nuts in the Manners stock to allow removal of the Arca plate if needed.

Just placed an order for 2 Velcro. Never allowed me to say which cans they were for or how long?

Order placed for Velcro model. No area to input suppressor model using Paypal checkout. PM sent with order # and suppressor info.

Order placed for Velcro model. No area to input suppressor model using Paypal checkout. PM sent with order # and suppressor info.
Got it thank you sir! Not sure why sometimes there is no place for notes and sometimes there is. PayPal problems! I’m getting set up to directly take CC soon so I can cut PayPal out. Also trying to figure out a way to manually add a notes section on the site itself but they don’t make it easy!

Reactions: padom