• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Premier Heritage Rifle Scopes

Re: Premier Heritage 5-25x56mm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PRH 5-25 is Team B Approved! </div></div>

Absolutely!

Mike @ CST

We just got more 5-25x56mm and more 3-15x50mm in stock. Most of the 5-25x56mm are spoken we may have 1 or 2 left.

Mike @ CST

Wanted to add this video to this thread here:

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xry1xvL6b0U"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xry1xvL6b0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

We have more Premiers in-stock!

Mason @ CST

man i realy want one 5x25 GenIIXR i got the money im ready but CS doesnt send to AUSTRALIA????
what to do??

We just received another shipment of Premier Heritage 5-25x56mm Scopes today! We do have some that are unspoken for...

5120869131_c2aa3bb0de_b.jpg

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Another happy customer!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em7Qim3nXBw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Em7Qim3nXBw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This video is from Medic103's YouTube channel. The description of the video on youtube read as follows:

"Shooting a steel target at 600 yards as fast as I can. All 5 shots were hits. I'm shooting 175gr hand loads, at 2580fps through a GA Precision Crusader (www.gaprecision.com) with my Tac-Ops 30 suppressor ( www.tacticaloperations.com ). Scope is a Premier Heritage 3-15 from CS Tactical ( www.cstactical.com), and the mount is a NEAR Alphamount from Near Manufacturing (www.nearmfg.com)."

Mason @ CST

Damn these things are more expensive than the PMII even with the UK VAT added on!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: krm375</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do you have any 1x8's in stock </div></div>

We currently do not have any in yet...

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

+1 Props to the CS tactical crew. I needed glass pretty quick for a work gun, and I was looking to get the S&B 3-20. Mike said it was still out a ways but I needed something quick. I was looking at Nightforce and a different S&B. Mike invited me to his shop, and took time to show me several options, and was genuinely concerned that my choice would ultimately meet my end goals. After working it a bit outside, I was done. I went with the Premier 5-25 DT Gen II XR. After being mounted I showed it to a few team members and two commented, "When I look through this...why is it brighter than it actually is outside!!!". Great scope and even better service by CS Tactial !!!. Jeff

Thanks for the orders...more in-stock.

FYI Regarding the Premier 1-8's. We received this email from our distributor:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please be advised that there will be delay with the release of the Premier Reticles 1.1-8x V8 tactical scope to the Summer of 2011. The delay is a result of the decision to further refine the functionality and reliability of the product.</div></div>

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

So that MOA turret... there are 2 marks for every 4 clicks? So 40.25 moa would be between two marks?

Does the MOA turret have MTC? ... if so, does is the MTC on every minute, or every 5 minutes?

Ok... well I'll call Scott @ liberty optics and ask him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Penguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok... well I'll call Scott @ liberty optics and ask him. </div></div>

Ah, a phone call, the best way still to get answers. Way better than asking a question directed at no one in particular on a thread and then acting all butt hurt when you haven't gotten an answer in less than 24 hours.

Call Scott or call Mike, I'm sure both will be happy to help you. I'm sure that neither of those two have time to follow every post on every thread to see if there are questions asked of them. PMs work too, both guys are very good at answering questions when you actually ask them.

Some days I hate the internet and what it's turned people into.

Sorry, rant off.

time to sell the Vortex Razor and i haven't even mounted it yet. This is what I've been waiting for.

Jason, it was you that assumed I was butt hurt. I simply posted that I was gonna go get the answer and post it up here. I did get the answer, I just didn't have time to post it. You should learn to give people the benefit of the doubt jason. I directed the question at everyone. Nobody responded so I assumed no one knew. If I wanted something from mike I'd have asked him. I wasn't irritated nor did I feel I was entitled to an answer.

Mike, the PM you sent me whining about that post is exactly why I called scott instead of you. Deal with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Penguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So that MOA turret... there are 2 marks for every 4 clicks? So 40.25 moa would be between two marks?

Does the MOA turret have MTC? ... if so, does is the MTC on every minute, or every 5 minutes? </div></div>
Yes, it's one mark for every half MOA (which corresponds to the half MOA "dashmarks" in the reticle
wink.gif
). The MTC is one heavy click for 2 MOA, or every 8 clicks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Penguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mike, the PM you sent me whining about that post is exactly why I called scott instead of you. Deal with it. </div></div>

You said you were going to call him before I sent the PM so it was not “exactly why I called scott”

Because you chose to take this to a new level I will address it here. I really do not feel this is the place for this I was just going to keep it between Killer Penguin and myself but now that I see him posting it here I guess I will let everyone see what I said in my PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For every mark there are 2 clicks equaling a 1/4moa per click. Yes the 40.25moa would be in-between marks. The MTC is every 8 click equaling 2moa per MTC click. (Not a fan of that).

As for calling Scott that is your decision. I feel it is rude to post that in our thread as you thought we were ignoring your question. If you’re not getting your question addressed on the forum why not call us as though you would call him? You could have even sent a PM. Again that is your decision.

If you would like any help feel free to ask I we will do our best to get back to you.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

I feel it would be rude if someone else posted “Ok... well I'll call Mike @ cstactical and ask him.” on another vender's post, unless that vender was being rude to that person in the thread.

I was just trying to give you a little advice. If you want to look at it as whining that’s your prerogative.

I will deal with it and move on… <span style="font-weight: bold">BTW</span> Did anyone else feel they got gypped by the UFC main event on Saturday?

Mike @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Killer Penguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Mike, the PM you sent me whining about that post is exactly why I called scott instead of you. Deal with it. </div></div>

You said you were going to call him before I sent the PM so it was not “exactly why I called scott”

Because you chose to take this to a new level I will address it here. I really do not feel this is the place for this I was just going to keep it between Killer Penguin and myself but now that I see him posting it here I guess I will let everyone see what I said in my PM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For every mark there are 2 clicks equaling a 1/4moa per click. Yes the 40.25moa would be in-between marks. The MTC is every 8 click equaling 2moa per MTC click. (Not a fan of that).

As for calling Scott that is your decision. I feel it is rude to post that in our thread as you thought we were ignoring your question. If you’re not getting your question addressed on the forum why not call us as though you would call him? You could have even sent a PM. Again that is your decision.

If you would like any help feel free to ask I we will do our best to get back to you.

Mike @ CST </div></div>

I feel it would be rude if someone else posted “Ok... well I'll call Mike @ cstactical and ask him.” on another vender's post, unless that vender was being rude to that person in the thread.

I was just trying to give you a little advice. If you want to look at it as whining that’s your prerogative.

I will deal with it and move on… <span style="font-weight: bold">BTW</span> Did anyone else feel they got gypped by the UFC main event on Saturday?

Mike @ CST </div></div>
If you offer any type of service to the public, no mater how awesome you are, sooner or later someone will find something to bitch about. From what I've seen Mike is a class act. He goes above and beyond to bring outstanding videos and information to this forum.

When the day comes for me to buy a Premier (and that day is almost here) I'll be giving Mike a call.

Mike... will the 3-15 models have the moa knobs and reticle. I only see the 5-25s with this option on your site. Im an moa guy myself and need a scope for my 260 im trying to finish up. Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike... will the 3-15 models have the moa knobs and reticle. I only see the 5-25s with this option on your site. Im an moa guy myself and need a scope for my 260 im trying to finish up. Thanks </div></div>

This is Mason with CST. In our SHOT Show video with Chris Thomas, the owner of Premier (the video can be seen in the original post), he refers to this around 5:10 of the video. He says, in reference to the 3-15x, that later this year they will be adding an MOA reticle. We can probably assume that means they will also be adding the MOA adjustments as well.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW[/b] Did anyone else feel they got gypped by the UFC main event on Saturday?

Mike @ CST </div></div>
Yeah I did! But that kick was crazy!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike... will the 3-15 models have the moa knobs and reticle. I only see the 5-25s with this option on your site. Im an moa guy myself and need a scope for my 260 im trying to finish up. Thanks </div></div>

This is Mason with CST. In our SHOT Show video with Chris Thomas, the owner of Premier (the video can be seen in the original post), he refers to this around 5:10 of the video. He says, in reference to the 3-15x, that later this year they will be adding an MOA reticle. We can probably assume that means they will also be adding the MOA adjustments as well.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST </div></div>

Double checked the video.. don't know how I missed that. Thanks for letting me know!!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jake_c02</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CSTACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BTW[/b] Did anyone else feel they got gypped by the UFC main event on Saturday?

Mike @ CST </div></div>
Yeah I did! But that kick was crazy!!! </div></div>

LOL!!! Yeah, we were watching it and noticing how even the fights before were a little lack-luster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: koobs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Double checked the video.. don't know how I missed that. Thanks for letting me know!!
grin.gif
</div></div>

No biggie, I had to go back and look for it too-- and I was the one who filmed and edited it too--
grin.gif
Just glad to get an answer to your question.

Thanks,

Mason @ CST

Wish one could come home with me..... Bah guess a Razor HD will have to fill its shoes for now