• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price Check in the Gas and Diesel Aisle...

Biden gets snubbed by the Saudis to work with OPEC increasing output.

Media seems stuck on a dead Washington post Journalist, who was born in Saudi.

Seems they forgot about the Saudi that attacked and killed 3, injured 8 US people at Pensacola NAS.

They(media) don’t t give a flying fuck about dead US military personal in an attack at a military base, yet wont shut the fuck up about some guy killed in Turkey in 2018...

Any increases in output will be just theatrics as Sauds really do not have any capacity left ,Saudis have for decades been overstating their capacity and Oil reserves ,historicaly they always claimed they could pump up to 12mil bpd but in practice never managed to demonstrate that and any increase in output was very short lived and took loots of creative accounting to make it seem so.

''The cables, released by WikiLeaks, urge Washington to take seriously a warning from a senior Saudi government oil executive that the kingdom's crude oil reserves may have been overstated by as much as 300bn barrels – nearly 40%.''

''Saudi Arabia, the world’s largest oil exporter, more than doubled its imports of Russian fuel between April-June, to help power stations meet the summer cooling demand and free up the kingdom’s crude for export, Reuters reported on Friday.''

Last edited:
anyone but FJB knows that the Saudi's are buying Russian oil, mixing it with theirs, and reselling it all on the market.
Fk'n dumb ass Dems. Open up the American energy sector and bring down the price is the best way to screw Russia. Dems can't force their new world order on everyone until they force rationing books on the USA (for your benefit of course)
buying oil at inflated prices from Communist regimes isn't good for America.

Saudi Royals are highly educated. They go to the same Ivey league schools as anyone else. If it makes economic sense, and they can profit they will.

Saudi Aarmaco made 39.5 billion q1 profits in 2022.

Saudi Royals are highly educated. They go to the same Ivey league schools as anyone else. If it makes economic sense, and they can profit they will.

Saudi Aarmaco made 39.5 billion q1 profits in 2022.
If you ever dealt with Arabs or other folk ME , overstating and boasting about shit is a national sport in ME ,everyone is also knows everything but really nothing. I don't think they needed Ivey league for that.

Overstating and bulshiting also serves to bolster their position both in OPEC and in US , while they like to talk 12mio bpd , they are realy 8.5mio bdp producer at best

If you ever dealt with Arabs or other folk ME , overstating and boasting about shit is a national sport in ME ,everyone is also knows everything but really nothing. I don't think they needed Ivey league for that.

Overstating and bulshiting also serves to bolster their position both in OPEC and in US , while they like to talk 12mio bpd , they are realy 8.5mio bdp producer at best
They are 1/3 of opec’s production. They do hold significant influence, more than anyone else in the group.

They are 10million bpd+ capable.

1A13F35A-2880-494A-B27C-A7173D3708CD.jpeg

Notice the dates of the massive changes. They correlate to Covid bs and Joe being elected. Saudis are producing near max, too much $ not to in this market.

While they might pump more , the reality is the rise in their domestic consumption grew about the same as their supposed increase in extraction over past two decades.
So its quite likely any output boost will be fueled by Russian Oil for domestic consumption.

Meanwhile Brandon was humiliated

On Friday Biden's flight to Riyadh was less dramatic than the humiliation of Canossa but still significant. He was greeted at the airport by only a minor prince. When president Trump had first arrived in Riyadh he had been greeted by the Saudi king.
At their first meeting crown prince Mohammad bin Salman had visibly fun with the humiliation of Biden.
The next day, when the other rulers of the Golf Cooperation Council arrived, MbS was at the airport and greeted everyone in person.

Humiliating the U.S. president like this has won MbS a lot of new prestige in the Gulf region and beyond.

As for more oil ... none will be coming. The Saudis will stick to the current OPEC+ agreement that limits the output of its member states. When the agreement ends later this years the Saudis may increase their output but analysts doubt that they can currently produce much more than they already do. Way more likely is that the recessions in Europe and the U.S. will soon decrease the demand for oil and that prices at the pump will fall. That then could induce OPEC+ to prolong its agreement.

Last edited:
Reactions: BullGear
Diesel . . $- 6. 39 Gal. today, lowest price local . 100-$ got my 1/2 tank .. went out that station and splurged like a high-rolling Big spender-$ . on way home . Put my foot to the Floor Board and watched the black smoke Roll ...LOL

That is some outright European price you are paying there , and these Euro prices are due to huge taxes on fuel

2022-07-19_11h30_38.png

2022-07-19_11h31_06.png

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Saw $3.91 in Arlington, TX today.

Yesterday, a local shop in MN sold gas at $2.38/gallon for one hour to remind consumers what the national average was when Biden took office.

I don't see a collapse down to the $50-60 range happening even with the recession/depression. It's going to move around $100 for the next year+ at least IMO.
Exponentially, the more forceful the push towards "Go Green" gets, the higher the price of oil will go. Nukes, coal, oil, fire wood, and natural gas will all increase in price. When they can make a jumbo jet fly on batteries I may change my opinion.

LOL... The world certainly stepped into that "Bear Trap". Maybe a new refinery will get built with these profits.... ;)

• Wow
Reactions: babyguppy
costco 87 oct = 4.29
91 oct - 4.64.
Note, prices dropped 60 cents from 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
Reactions: BullGear
"They" would like to level it off at $5 / gallon +/-...... Allow that to become the "New Norm".... Nice profits for the company and the consumer will say "The price is down"..... The fuel surcharges will be trickling down to the consumer...

"They" would like to level it off at $5 / gallon +/-...... Allow that to become the "New Norm".... Nice profits for the company and the consumer will say "The price is down"..... The fuel surcharges will be trickling down to the consumer...
raise the price to 6 dollars.. drop it to 5.. people celebrate in the price drop. uggg

Filled up today at Sam's Club in Lawton. $3.40 .

Only twice what it was a year ago,

FJB.

• Sad
If the average American, driving the average car in America fills up at the average price per gallon after burning one tank per week....
The cost is $100.00.....
That is crimping budgets and limiting their purchases at Walmart, Dollar Tree and the rest of the discount stores.
Domino 4.jpg

If the average American, driving the average car in America fills up at the average price per gallon after burning one tank per week....
The cost is $100.00.....
That is crimping budgets and limiting their purchases at Walmart, Dollar Tree and the rest of the discount stores.
View attachment 7919946
Yup, I'd like to see the Government's avg miles. Gov's figures (it only costing you an extra 30 bucks a month) is BS...
I'm with you Hobo, costing an extra 100 dollars a week at least.

The handwriting is on the wall:

Oil companies will operate the aging refineries without upgrades and minimal maintenance. The term in the industry is RTF (Run to Failure). American will become dependent on importing the finished petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, plastics, etc). Suddenly there will be an awakening that America must refine oil on it's home turf. Oil companies robbed Americans, raped and pillaged, bought back stock and share holders profited.
At that time, oil officials will tell congress that they have no money to build new refineries. Congress will pass several more multi-billion dollar hand outs to the oil companies to build some refineries..... History repeating
Unfortunately there will not be enough craftsmen left that are capable of building a refinery. Those are "Dirty Jobs". Green card workers from third world countries will be imported to build the refineries and the craftsmanship will be at third world levels....

Reactions: GOONrep75
Yup, I'd like to see the Government's avg miles. Gov's figures (it only costing you an extra 30 bucks a month) is BS...
I'm with you Hobo, costing an extra 100 dollars a week at least.
And there is where the American worker is entering the "squeeze chute"....
Some options are:
Find a well paying job close to home.
Relocate closer to where the well paying jobsite is located. Rents are sky high and scraping up first / last / security is impossible.
Move back to Grandma's basement. Eat top Ramen from Walmart. Park car, get a bicycle.
Live in car that is parked in parking lot at work.
Move to the homeless tent city near work.
Get a junk RV and live in it in the Walmart parking lot.
The possibilities are endless. Few contribute to getting America out of this recession.

And there is where the American worker is entering the "squeeze chute"....
Some options are:
Find a well paying job close to home.
Relocate closer to where the well paying jobsite is located. Rents are sky high and scraping up first / last / security is impossible.
Move back to Grandma's basement. Eat top Ramen from Walmart. Park car, get a bicycle.
Live in car that is parked in parking lot at work.
Move to the homeless tent city near work.
Get a junk RV and live in it in the Walmart parking lot.
The possibilities are endless. Few contribute to getting America out of this recession.
You forgot 'Pimp yourself out to a fat, ugly, rich, woman.'

They can be bullish on this dick.

I’m bullish on a recession, and enjoying the profits from my short positions.

I just crossed over 6 lanes of traffic and caused a major wreck all because of the $4.99 diesel sign at a little mom and pops store. 34 gallons in my truck and 75 gallons in my tank. I haven’t filled my external tank in months.
I paid $5.29 a week ago.

4.299 at Sam’s for 87. Still 80-some dollars to fill up the Jeep. I got rid of the 6.2 Trail Boss and ordered a 6.2 Camaro. It’s nice having four jobs. I’m not celebrating shit. Let’s see what happens after the effects of another strategic reserve sale. FJB

We have a WAWA (like a 7/11) that shut down their store for a rehab but kept their gas pumps open. They lowered their gas prices by 35 cents (regular unleaded) on the day the store closed. Why?????