• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price Check in the Gas and Diesel Aisle...

$4.79 for regular. It was $2.92 when I moved here at the end of August.
biden sucks

$4.79 for regular. It was $2.92 when I moved here at the end of August.
biden sucks
When Biden leaves office... The memory of $4.79 / gallon gasoline will be "The Good Old Days"... All this Government created inflation is giving new meaning to the term "Peak Oil". :mad:

9E9F530A-B0BC-4240-B594-0E81590E6EEF.jpeg

Totally putin’s fault.

Oil was up $80 a barrel from the beginning of biden’s reign BEFORE the proxy war with russia.

LOL... Let the games begin

Crude oil prices rose at the start of this week after Saudi Arabia said Sunday it would raise its oil prices for most regions, excluding the United States.

The increase in prices was the biggest for Asian buyers, with the flagship Arab Light set to sell for $2.10 per barrel more than it did this month, at $6.50 per barrel over the Oman/Dubai benchmarks

This person seems to not be retarded.
Could be because he has a cute daughter:
Andrea Catsimatidis has been the chair of the Manhattan Republican Party since 2017. A New York native and socialite, she is the daughter of John Catsimatidis.

Of course he is not retarded.... He is a business man.... He understands the Business of Running a country. This is why he is speaking up. Unfortunately, not many are listening. They are in denial that anything bad is going on. You know man, we just have to sacrifice so we can get that new Tesla EV.

Have a glass of Koolaid and read this headline:

API says U.S. oil inventories rose 1.85 million barrels last week: source

..... or skip theKoolaid and headline, read the real numbers below....

U.S. commercial crude oil inventories (excluding those in the Strategic
Petroleum Reserve) decreased by 5.1 million barrels from the previous week.
At 414.7 million barrels, U.S. crude oil inventories are about 15% below
the five year average for this time of year. Total motor gasoline inventories
decreased by 0.7 million barrels last week and are about 9% below the
five year average for this time of year. Finished gasoline and blending
components inventories both decreased last week. Distillate fuel inventories
decreased by 0.5 million barrels last week and are about 24% below the five
year average for this time of year.

• Haha
Reactions: BullGear
5.86 for 91 octane in PHX, AZ, I fully expect gas to hit 8 dollars a gallon in 6 months.. IF we can get it. (echoing Hobo's comments)

5.86 for 91 octane in PHX, AZ, I fully expect gas to hit 8 dollars a gallon in 6 months.. IF we can get it. (echoing Hobo's comments)
I have a "cynical saying"..... My close friends know exactly what it means...
"I hate to be right".
Waiting for someone to prove me wrong about the coming recession.

One more Wall Street drug addict.

Marko Kolanovic is a physicist and researcher who works for a Croatian finance company. He works for J. P. Morgan as Managing Director and Global Head of Macro Quantitative and Derivatives Strategy. Continue reading to know more detail about Marko Kolanovic.

Reactions: babyguppy
that's nice.. since the s&P 500 is down; My S&P 500 index fund. is down 15% for the year.
I have a hard time believing; as we move into a recession, that the S&P 500 will pop back in a year.
Maybe in 2 years if we can get the inept handlers out of the WH.
As been stated before on this thread, inflation is a balloon and that balloon isn't deflating anytime soon.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I have a "cynical saying"..... My close friends know exactly what it means...
"I hate to be right".
Waiting for someone to prove me wrong about the coming recession.
Cardi B agrees with you!! She just forgets that she voted for the sob

• Haha
Reactions: BullGear

Why the long face?
Fossil fuel will, eventually, power the world out of this recession..... The world can not simply sit in a recession / depression and wait on alternative energy to pull it out of this hole. The attempt for a soft landing in 2023 is going to be financially painful for the working middle class (worldwide). As the recession deepens this administration will attempt to "feed the world"... One more flawed theory.

Brazoria Texas. Check out that E free price.
View attachment 7887167

Wow - I think the ethanol-free "recreational fuel" carried only a $1 penalty the last time I filled our fuel cans.

All these weird dislocations in the price spreads between different grades/distillates makes me think that refinery capacity issues are driving fuel prices more strongly than the basic crude prices.

My big concern is if they make all reformulated gas become E15, my old Jeep can only run on E10.

I've been told that E10 is bad for 2 cycle engines and E15 will quickly destroy them. Something about, I think, reed valves. Just something I read a few years ago. I could be wrong on the reed valves.

My big concern is if they make all reformulated gas become E15, my old Jeep can only run on E10.

Anything that can safely burn E10 (just about any passenger vehicle from the past quarter h century) can also burn E15 if in proper working order. I mean, if you're right on the edge of a failure in the fuel system or something else is grossly out-of-wack (dirty MAF sensor, etc.) then it might be an issue, but the difference in stoichiometric air-fuel ratio just isn't that significant with an extra 5% ethanol. You will see a mileage hit in vehicles that don't have aggressive enough timing calibration to take advantage of the extra corn, and that sucks. But nothing should get hurt.

The stuff to worry about is the various trash that wasn't designed to burn E10 (sorry, but anything marketed in the US in the past 20 years should have been designed for this reality). That equipment will simply degrade faster with E15, which is obviously not good.

I've been told that E10 is bad for 2 cycle engines and E15 will quickly destroy them. Something about, I think, reed valves. Just something I read a few years ago. I could be wrong on the reed valves.

There is a disappointingly large amount of non-highway equipment that was (and still is) designed and built with various materials which are not compatible with any amount of ethanol. I'm not clear who thought that this situation would change, but the simple fact of the matter is that 99.99% of pump gasoline has ethanol, and no amount of foot-stomping will change that fact.

Anything that can safely burn E10 (just about any passenger vehicle from the past quarter h century) can also burn E15 if in proper working order. I mean, if you're right on the edge of a failure in the fuel system or something else is grossly out-of-wack (dirty MAF sensor, etc.) then it might be an issue, but the difference in stoichiometric air-fuel ratio just isn't that significant with an extra 5% ethanol. You will see a mileage hit in vehicles that don't have aggressive enough timing calibration to take advantage of the extra corn, and that sucks. But nothing should get hurt.

The stuff to worry about is the various trash that wasn't designed to burn E10 (sorry, but anything marketed in the US in the past 20 years should have been designed for this reality). That equipment will simply degrade faster with E15, which is obviously not good.
I need to check the owners manual but could have sworn they did not recommend anything beyond 10%. I agree most likely will burn E15 but I have one of those lifetime drive train warranties and don’t want to give them any reason to void it.

I need to check the owners manual but could have sworn they did not recommend anything beyond 10%. I agree most likely will burn E15 but I have one of those lifetime drive train warranties and don’t want to give them any reason to void it.

Your warranty conundrum is a legit concern, as Chrysler was one of the OEMs that objected to E15 when it was approved by the EPA last decade. I probably wouldn't risk it in your specific case. While the likelihood of a dealer failing to honor the warranty due to proof that E15 harmed your vehicle is quite low, and while voiding a warranty for use with an EPA-approved fuel would put the dealer and manufacturer in legal jeopardy, I personally wouldn't want to cut a check for the legal services required to win that fight.

“Just buy a Tesla and use free electricity.”

- Pete Buttjizz

My youngest son walked in the door spouting that logic yesterday (this was immediately preceded by my wife saying something along the lines of "go ask your father"). We briefly discussed the cost of electricity in our area, the battery pack capacity that is required for 300 miles of range in an SUV, and the cost of swapping our 2019 Flex for a Tesla Model X. I think there is now a better understanding of why we continue to burn fossil fuels in our household fleet.

Reactions: AustinP69
My youngest son walked in the door spouting that logic yesterday (this was immediately preceded by my wife saying something along the lines of "go ask your father"). We briefly discussed the cost of electricity in our area, the battery pack capacity that is required for 300 miles of range in an SUV, and the cost of swapping our 2019 Flex for a Tesla Model X. I think there is now a better understanding of why we continue to burn fossil fuels in our household fleet.
Well, you’re 100% wrong because Buttjizz said EV are free to charge.