• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price Check in the Gas and Diesel Aisle...

91 octane at Costco ..4.09 as of 9/2/22
91 octane at Costco 4.49 9/16/22
91 Octane - 4.85 a gallon. 9/30/22 Phx Costco
91 Octane - 5.09 a gallon 10/07/22 Phx Costco
91 Octane - 5.25 a gallon 10/15/22 Phx Costco - 5.39 a gallon @ circle K
91 Octane - 3.59 a gallon 12/22/22 Sams 87 was 3.00 // Circle K 87 Octance was 3.59 and 91 was 4.00
91 Octane 3.69 a gallon 01/06/22 / 87 3.29 a gallon at costco and Sams / circle K =87 is 3.69 and Diesel is 4.59 a gallon
91 Octane 3.89 a gallon 03/05/23 87 Oct 3.59 a gallon at Sams

We are back, to what I call the "Expensive Oil"..... $80+ / barrel
WTI Crude • 80.48 +0.80+1.00%
Brent Crude • 86.24 +0.41+0.48%
1678144781759.png

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway added to its already large Occidental Petroleum
stake over the past trading sessions, a regulatory filing revealed Tuesday evening.
The Omaha-based conglomerate bought nearly 5.8 million shares of the oil company in a few separate trades on Friday, Monday and Tuesday, paying prices in the range from $59.8 to $61.9, the filing showed.

Crude oil prices started this week with a loss. The reason for that initial weekly loss came down to overall global economic growth pessimism and expectations that the U.S. Federal Reserve will continue raising interest rates, making the dollar more expensive and sapping demand for dollar-priced crude.

Looks like I last paid less than $4/gallon for diesel back in late Feb. 2022. I paid as low as $4.199 last week but the most recent fill was $4.399. Haven't bought premium since the car has been garaged all winter, but it appears to be hovering around $3.80 and I don't see that getting better with the summer driving season.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Several of the world's largest oil exporters have announced surprise cuts in production in a move which is expected to push up prices.
Saudi Arabia, Iraq and several Gulf states said they were cutting output to support market stability.
Oil prices soared when Russia invaded Ukraine, but are now back at levels seen before the conflict began.
However, the US has been calling for producers to increase output in order to push energy prices lower.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Oil prices have surged after several of the world's largest oil exporters announced surprise cuts in production.
The price of Brent Crude oil jumped by more than $5 a barrel, or 7%, to above $85 as trading began.
The increase came after Saudi Arabia, Iraq and several Gulf states said on Sunday they were cutting output by more than one million barrels a day.
Oil prices soared when Russia invaded Ukraine, but are now back at levels seen before the conflict began.
However, the US has been calling for producers to increase output in order to push energy prices lower.

OPEC+ on Sunday surprised oil markets with an announcement that it will reduce its output further, by some 1.16 million barrels daily.
Reuters noted in a report that with the new cut, the total output reduction amount from OPEC+ will come in at 3.66 million barrels daily, or 3.7% of global oil demand.
The Financial Times reported that oil prices had gained 8% immediately after the announcement, noting Saudi Arabia’s share of the cuts would be almost half of the total, at 500,000 bpd.

86 Octane Gas as of 3/30/23
Phoenix 4.49​
Heber, AZ - 3.65​
Gallup, NM - 3.49​
Albuquerque, NM - 3.27​
Sante Fe, NM - 3.27​
Holbrook, AZ - 3.61​
Someone is fk'n PHX, cause that is a dollar higher than anywhere else on the 'National' Average.

• Sad
South Florida Costco $3.17 for regular

The oil producing countries of the world have now "Called America's Bluff".
Yellen is nothing more than a Paper Tiger.
__Paper tiger 1 - Copy.jpg________
WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said the surprise OPEC+ oil production cut announced Sunday was an “unconstructive act,” which could hurt U.S. efforts to lower inflation.
“I think it’s a regrettable action that OPEC decided to take. I’m not sure yet just what the price impact will be, I think we need to wait a little longer for, you know, to really assess that,” Yellen told reporters Monday following an event at Yale University in New Haven, Conn.
Yellen also said the production cuts could, in the future, merit a reassessment of the current $60 per barrel price cap on Russian oil shipped in Western tankers. But she said that raising the cap was not necessary for now.

Last edited:
Redefining :

‘unconstructive act’​

WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said the surprise OPEC+ oil production cut announced Sunday was an “unconstructive act,” which could hurt U.S. efforts to lower inflation.

The Musing of someone who spent 30 years working for one of the Majors.

"I think it's just OPEC being preemptive in face of dropping oil prices and world wide banking concerns... even Russia is doing it... trying to prop up declining oil prices.🤔"

LOL.... It's just business.
Vladimir Putin has approved a request by Novatek to allow Shell to receive $1.2 billion (94.8 billion rubles) from the Russian gas producer for its 27.5% stake in the Sakhalin-2 LNG project, Russian daily Kommersant reported on Tuesday, quoting sources with knowledge of the matter.
Last year, a decree from Putin stipulated that a newly set up state Russian company would take over the rights and obligations of Sakhalin Energy Investment Co., the joint venture running the Sakhalin-2 oil and gas project.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Redefining :

‘unconstructive act’​

"It's the Saudi's Fault" - New Biden Narrative