• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pro Sports taking BIG $ Hit

If you look closely there is a tiny tear forming in the corner of my left eye(the liberal, caring one), the right eye
is kept close during daylight hours to preserve night vision.

Reactions: norcalAF
You can't have no idea how much I don't care(Monte Walsh).

I had already lost interest, include NASCAR:sick:, but this was the final straw. The barbers at Parris Island would love him.

Craperdink.

1609628404231.png

Reactions: DIBBS and Maxwell
I had already lost interest, include NASCAR:sick:, but this was the final straw. The barbers at Parris Island would love him.

Craperdink.

View attachment 7518172

That guy...

So good on him to understand that NFL really stands for Not For Long and diversify, though it is funny to see a super rich guy try to pretend he lives the life of the poor.

Now our “justice” system does need a lobotomy, qualified immunity needs to go, and all infringements to the bill of rights need to go, that being said, I never saw that moron actually give a speech about any of this, for better or worse he had the world eye on him, and the biggest thing he did was score a Nike deal.

He wasn’t taking a knee to help the same poor black folks who he hits the power locks on his lambo when he sees, nope, he took a knee to sell his brand

Baseball losing more than football. That's sad, krapernick was the start of this pro-sports SJW bullshit. Frankly, I haven't watched any pro-sports but the NHL, Formula-1, Tennis in probably 18 years. Once they became entitled egotists that was it for me.

Not saying NHL, F-1 and tennis don't have prima donnas, but not like NFL/NBA.

NBA missed projections? Does that actually mean they underperformed on and the already depressed projection?

Nothing more I can add. Sorry they all have not gone bankrupt stating with the NBA, especially the NBA. I've had it with this woke crap.

I have big plans on Superbowl Sunday.

I'll be in Cooke City, MT snowmobiling all weekend. And most likely drinking several cases of beer while playing ping pong in the evenings.

I'll be thinking of all the poor saps stuck at lame parties cheering on a bunch of douche nozzles and laughing.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
*they’ll just blame their failures on the wuhan flu, zero self reflection.

This. They will never look in the mirror and think for a fucking second that this is self inflicted.

It will all be blamed on Covid and soon they will be asking .gov for a bailout.

The watchability of any pro sport has been in the crapper for years now.
The attitude of the athletes and the incorporation of their politics and the opinions, SJW b.s. of the announcers makes it even worse.
Haven't followed a league or team in years and don't see that changing.

I've never been a big pro sports fan, but for what little I have watched of them, they are pretty much dead to me.

The flip side of the coin is that the "liberal/progressives" want exactly that. They are busy turning American culture/society upside down. It's looking like they could be successful in nuking pro football, thereby erasing one of America's favorite past times.

The watchability of any pro sport has been in the crapper for years now.
The attitude of the athletes and the incorporation of their politics and the opinions, SJW b.s. of the announcers makes it even worse.
Haven't followed a league or team in years and don't see that changing.

Yep. I feel for the announcers having to spout whatever bullshit "cause" is the flavor of the day. As soon as they start my wife changes the channel before I can reach my remote. At a girl!

Last edited:
I've never been a big pro sports fan, but for what little I have watched of them, they are pretty much dead to me.

The flip side of the coin is that the "liberal/progressives" want exactly that. They are busy turning American culture/society upside down. It's looking like they could be successful in nuking pro football, thereby erasing one of America's favorite past times.
There's a bit of truth to that. However, 25 years ago I got into an argument with a guy at the gym which happened to have a lot of pro-sports "celebs" come in. My argument was we're paying the wrong people that kind of money. What about the Navy pilot who's flying around in a 120 million dollar airplane with potentially millions of ordnance on it, trying to land at night on a carrier in sea state 5 in rain as part of a combat mission? That could happen....granted, they wouldn't launch in sea state 5; but they may have to return in that....

Point being, our values are completely F'd up to pay these people, a majority of whom couldn't pass high school/jr high algebra, tens of millions of dollars only to have them say how they are oppressed. Same with building these palaces in which they play (PLAY!!!) which also is a subsidy for rich people who have more money than Carter has peanuts - again, totally messed up IMO.

Look at mark cuban...I hope the mavericks lose ALL attendance.

Reactions: Threadcutter308