• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Problems w/ custom rifle

Says it in the quote... Pressure testing, you know like they do when the factory develops ammo and when powder companies supply you with the pressure of a reload? You have obviously never seen the little circular scribe mark left when pressure testing is conducted.

Take a look at this and then tell me it is "not even close."

http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...7-strange-mark-once-fired-brass-i-bought.html
Yes I have spent many an hour behind a pressure gun, and yes it is not even close, the conformal transducer preferred by SAAMI can leave a very slight circular marking on the caseNECK, as established by the specs. Now what type of pressure testing have you been doing? What type of equipment and may I ask what set of standards has a transducer located near the base of the cartridge? I have done this work, your just running your mouth, you've never spent 1 minute behind a pressure gun, or you wouldn't be making these statements! And while your at it, what factory do you know of that is developing ammo with their transducer set at the base of the cartridge?