• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Projected Winner!

diverdon

Constitutionalist, by choice
Minuteman
  • Dec 21, 2011
    WNY
    Every time I open Facebook the first thing I see is a Presidential winner has been projected. Well Fuckerberg has no special standing so I'm going to make my own projection. Diverdon win! Over 300,000,000 write in votes. One Snipers Hide Member said he got everyone in his State to vote for Diverdon to insure the best man got the job.

Thanks guys! I never expected this so I'll need some help building my platform and cabinet.

So far I'm thinking:

1) that all government subsidies that go to pro sports will hence forth go to rod and gun clubs.

2) Judge Jeanine will be appointed special counsel to peruse Biden corruption.

3) Army Jerry is sec def, I don't wanna run out of bullets.

4) The Horta is sec ed, people might as well get out of school knowing which night vision works best for them, as well as how to earn the money to pay for it.

5) The German gets State dept cause fuck our enemies and help out friends.

6) Frank is Homland security. Crack down on those rioters.

7) Mister Ridge for EPA, because I have V8's too. Any one don't like it frack em.

8) Rthur gets The Fed because money is important.

I'm open to suggestions cause that's all I got so far.

Last edited:
    Hillary back in Joe's cabinet so she can show Joe the proper way to shake down foreign governments to fund your personal
    foundation.

Reactions: diverdon
    I would like to head up the Bureau of Cultural Diversity & Inclusion. I plan on doing absolutely nothing.

Reactions: TACC and diverdon
    Gun sales should be off the chart again.

Most likely when most people find that they cam order a real machine gun mail order or get a Saturday Nite Special from a vending machine any time will feel less urgency to acquire firearms beyond what they actually use.

I would like to be in charge of all nuclear weapons and granted launch/release authority of said weapons.

Have some scores to settle...

Those will have to be cleared by me. I'll be the decider on nuclear weapons.

I want to be appointed to be assigned to lead the head of the department of redundancy department.

I'm looking for a guy to hunt redundancy down and weed it out, want the job?

I would like to be the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Civil Works.
    (it's a real thing, I swear)
    Someone needs to declare the swamp "protected wetlands" and have it bulldozed.
    Awful lot of cities need really high dams built around them, too. Rising ocean levels and all. Has anyone seen a 360° dam? Well, you will if I'm appointed.

Every time I open Facebook the first thing I see is a Presidential winner has been projected. Well Fuckerberg has no special standing so I'm going to make my own projection. Diverdon win! Over 300,000,000 write in votes. One Snipers Hide Member said he got everyone in his State to vote for Diverdon to insure the best man got the job.

Thanks guys! I never expected this so I'll need some help building my platform and cabinet.

So far I'm thinking:

1) that all government subsidies that go to pro sports will hence forth go to rod and gun clubs.

2) Judge Jeanine will be appointed special counsel to peruse Biden corruption.

3) Army Jerry is sec def, I don't wanna run out of bullets.

4) The Horta is sec ed, people might as well get out of school knowing which night vision works best for them, as well as how to earn the money to pay for it.

5) The German gets State dept cause fuck our enemies and help out friends.

6) Frank is Homland security. Crack down on those rioters.

7) Mister Ridge for EPA, because I have V8's too. Any one don't like it frack em.

8) Rthur gets The Fed because money is important.

I'm open to suggestions cause that's all I got so far.

Where were all these fucking FB tools in 2016 - during the "aint my president", russian collusion etc etc. Its like they didnt give a fuck until now and almost they were waiting. So fucking disgusting.

Reactions: diverdon
    Awful lot of cities need really high dams built around them, too. Rising ocean levels and all. Has anyone seen a 360° dam? Well, you will if I'm appointed.
    Isn't that called a moat?

We are going to be cutting taxes far too much to take on huge new public works projects.

• Love
    Reactions: Bolo
    Thanks for playing my little game. Of course we all know no one wrote in my name, and as much as I'm sure you guys would do a great job in those positions, I will never be able to give you those jobs. Too bad that.

The entire point it that the winner of any political race in America is not established by proclamation. The winner is established by counting the legitimate votes. Which votes in the swing states are legitimate will be decided by the court. We must have a good chance of prevailing or the Democrats would stand back and let us make fools of ourselves, they're not. Their demands for concession seem desperate.

As for me, I'll never believe the people who've lied to us every day for the last four years. I'll believe President Trump who has done the work of three men to save our country.