• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Props to Rob01, HateCA, and LoneWolfUSMC

BigBrother

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2007
New England
Hey all. Not to get all gushy here, but I was late last night browsing through who knows how many reviews, forums, etc. related to everyone's favorite pastime (know what that's like?
wink.gif
). Sure enough, the same names kept popping up everywhere, and I realized just how many times you three guys- Rob01, HateCA, and LWUSMC, have helped me out personally with untold numbers of questions. You guys are like the patriarchs of this field on the nets, and to that I say thanks. I'm sure there are a few others who do the same, but you three have happened to be my strongest contributors.

So three cheers to three fine gents.

Shoot well,
BB

Re: Props to Rob01, HateCA, and LoneWolfUSMC

Ah they are all just a bunch of assclown fucktard posers who know nothing about shooting, gear, competition or anything of marksmanship merit. No need to inflate their already humongously inflated egos!
grin.gif

Really though, A finer bunch of assclown fucktard posers have I never seen, and would be proud to buy them all brews.
Solid props for a solid bunch of gents!

You're welcome and I'm glad to help when I can. We all have been helped by others in this community over the years whenever we need help. I know I have. For the most part the Hide and like sites are full of good people looking to help.

ETA: Thanks Switch from one AFP to another
wink.gif

Yes I agree Rob01 helped me with choosing 6.5 Credmoor for the rifle I'm having built. Lots of info to be had on this site. Glad I joined.

All three are very helpful and LoneWolf is very opinionated. But he is good people. Rob01 has helped me out alot.

There's no substitute for friends who are enthusiastic about what they do, and helpful to others. There are more than a few of those here.
smile.gif

Rob is also kind to animals, which can be a life-saver if you happen to be a stray animal.
cool.gif

The rest are probably jerks
laugh.gif
, but never pass up an opportunity to buy the pilots and artillerymen beers because you just never know when they might take a few minutes out of their otherwise busy schedule to drop by and save your sorry self.
wink.gif

I'll have to say "amen" to that. Besides LL, Jacob, and Lindy, all these professional/experienced shooters on this site provides so much of their wisdoms to us new comers. I would like to also mention Greg Langelius, who also shares great amount of his knowledge with Hide members.

Thank you all!!

Dyl..

1909 posts ago, I was one of the ones who asked how to clean my rifle, how to break in my Rock barrel, what hieght rings do I need, Which scope is best, what's "first focal plane", Hell, I'm still asking dumb questions but I have learned so much from all the "regulars" here on the Hide. Like I always suggest to the "newbies' do a search and read all the posts you can. It's just about all here.

I can say that I know Rob on a personal level and he has helped me out more that would be necessary. Without a site like this, I would not have gotten to know a great guy within arms reach of me.
Good site, good people all around.
Chad

People discussing the merits of pilots and artillerymen that have never spoken to the former when they stacked on station or the latter when they forgot their nets when they moved, or called for another TOT when 1 is in the pop, well, it is what it is. It's all good. This is the internet.

Serious Business.

You should avoid me. I am one of the jerks.

I have asked for help when I needed it, and I give help when I can.

I am opinionated and I am pretty sure I am a dick too. At least that's what the jacket full of complaints against me says.
wink.gif

However this pursuit like many is one that you spend a lifetime trying to master. They day you think you know it all or think you can stop learning is the day reality takes a big dump on you. I know a little, but it's nothing compared to what some shooters have amassed. Passing it on is what counts!

After a few years here, I must say thanks to too many to name!

Don't forget Lindy, Doc76251, HateCa, LTR Dave, MontanaMarine, MichaelN, Nomad, Scottmilk9, A10XRifle, heatseekins, and many many more.......

HT. LMAO. You should change your little graphic that lists your tiny cloth adornments to say "Philadelphia Freedom." I threw mine away, but kept a pair of Marpat trou and a camo bandana to wear when I am on the internet. You should also post more wiseassisms. Choosing a career in standing firewatch brings out the very best in people.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Forty-One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...never spoken to the former when they stacked on station or the latter when they forgot their nets when they moved, or called for another TOT when 1 is in the pop, well, it is what it is. It's all good. This is the internet. Serious Business. You should avoid me. I am one of the jerks.</div></div>Serious, maybe, and jaded by the sound of it, but hardly a jerk.
smile.gif

It's just that you can't help testing people that you don't know. There's nothing wrong with poking others to see whether they are real.
cool.gif

But don't commit yourself so carelessly.
wink.gif