• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PVA Status Updates: Hancock Rifle & NUCLEUS Barreled Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im #1816 and i paid last week.

Does anybody know if the JH orders are being filled according to the order number. I thought I read that was not the case but orders were being filled according to caliber with the largest number of orders.
I called PVA about a month ago and was told that I was in the first 60 orders. My order is #2189. With BLKWLFK9 being #1816 and paying last week I think that I am within the first 60 orders for a 6mm Dasher or somebody from PVA blew smoke up my skirt.
Does anybody know if there will be 6mm BR or Dasher magazines/kits available to JH buyers, they have been out of stock for as long as I can remember. Going to be the chits to have a rifle someday and maybe have to wait on magazines.
I'll give PVA a call tomorrow.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the JH orders are being filled according to the order number. I thought I read that was not the case but orders were being filled according to caliber with the largest number of orders.
I called PVA about a month ago and was told that I was in the first 60 orders. My order is #2189. With BLKWLFK9 being #1816 and paying last week I think that I am within the first 60 orders for a 6mm Dasher or somebody from PVA blew smoke up my skirt.
Does anybody know if there will be 6mm BR or Dasher magazines/kits available to JH buyers, they have been out of stock for as long as I can remember. Going to be the chits to have a rifle someday and maybe have to wait on magazines.
I'll give PVA a call tomorrow.
The mag kits are in process of being made right now.
As far as lead time goes I don't have order numbers handy but keep in mind that between #1816 and #2189 is a litany of muzzle brake, mag kit, barreled action, barrel replacement, chassis, and barrel nut orders too. The order number only tells you comparatively you're after BLKWLF9's order, nothing more.

The mag kits are in process of being made right now.
As far as lead time goes I don't have order numbers handy but keep in mind that between #1816 and #2189 is a litany of muzzle brake, mag kit, barreled action, barrel replacement, chassis, and barrel nut orders too. The order number only tells you comparatively you're after BLKWLF9's order, nothing more.

I fully realize that, but answer a question for me, Jeremy was the gent who told me that I was in the first 60, is this the first 60 rifles or the first 60 6mm Dashers or is neither correct?

Last edited:
I fully realize that, but answer a question for me, Jeremy was the gent who told me that I was in the first 60, is this the first 60 rifles or the first 60 6mm Dashers or is neither correct?

If Jeremy said you were in the 1st 60, im sure he meant 1st 60 rifles and not just dashers

There aren't 60 dashers ordered, you're in the first 60 rifles.

That means I'm in the first 60 rifles too!!
default_yesss.gif

Will a lefty JHR be subject to longer wait time?

Or are lefty actions accounted for in conjunction with their respected order dates?

I have been watching this thread and Srgt. Hulka since this thing started. I honestly can say I'm excited for the guy :) He reminds me of an old First Sgt I had... Either that or I am remembering Stripes and putting myself in Bill Murray's shoes...

1543416597197.png

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
I have been watching this thread and Srgt. Hulka since this thing started. I honestly can say I'm excited for the guy :) He reminds me of an old First Sgt I had... Either that or I am remembering Stripes and putting myself in Bill Murray's shoes...

View attachment 6977270

Thanks Jbailey. I'm a newb at this long range stuff, and this is the most I've ever spent on a gun, any gun, and will probably be my only "custom" (even though it's not really custom) long range rifle. I was tremendously disappointed when the wait first started, but I figured I'd just have fun with it. Nothing else I can do, right? I know Josh and Jeremy have been working hard to make this come together. Anyway, looks like the wait will be coming to an end soon. Then the hard (but fun) part starts. On top of everything else, the scope I have, that was going on top of my JHR, took a dump on me last week. Now I have to send it off for repairs. Now I'm hoping I can get it back before my rifle arrives.
default_doh.gif

Bummer to hear about your scope Srgt! I've had a Razor sitting in the box since about a month after I ordered the rifle. Been tempted to put it on my rimfire PRS and some other rifles, but saving it's cherry for the JHR. I'm going to have wore out the "free" hat that came with it before it gets mounted lol

Order 2022, no invoice yet but I did send in FFL information and confirmed they got it. Hopefully soon!!!

Bummer to hear about your scope Srgt! I've had a Razor sitting in the box since about a month after I ordered the rifle. Been tempted to put it on my rimfire PRS and some other rifles, but saving it's cherry for the JHR. I'm going to have wore out the "free" hat that came with it before it gets mounted lol

Nice 3gunsteve. I know it’s been difficult not mounting that on a rifle and taking it to the range. I don’t think I could have held out that long. I’d love get a Razor. I’m afraid I’d be divorced if I did though. :D

I too cannot wait for Hulka to get his notification!!! He is #1952 & I am #1953. This will be my first custom-ish rifle as well. I have a safe full of tack-driving Savages, but I am sure this JHR will top them. I will continue to check my email every hour or so.......

Reactions: jbailey
I think i might join the waiting masses and put down some money on it (if I do it by tomorrow, I get free shipping!!). can't be worse than the wait for a new can, can it? :ROFLMAO:

Im order #1857 for a 308 paid in full on 11-14-18 have not received shipping info yet. Its gotta be close though

What's your chambering? I'm 1841 but had a little change a while back from 22 creed to 223. I haven't gotten notification to pay yet but maybe that's why.

drank the Koolaid and pulled the proverbial trigger on an FDE 6.5cm last night. I guess it's like having a can in jail. hopefully not as long of a wait though!

time to stop perusing the rifle ads and start looking for new dies/brass/bullets, etc.

:)

Reactions: timmirvin
KRG reposted Patriot Valley's picture of the assembled John Hancocks..... So I had to jump on the band wagon.. of course AFTER researching my impulse purchase... it is going to be a long wait for my left handed 6.5PRC... but that is cool.. I can't wait to see the first range reports..

Reactions: Bender
KRG reposted Patriot Valley's picture of the assembled John Hancocks..... So I had to jump on the band wagon.. of course AFTER researching my impulse purchase... it is going to be a long wait for my left handed 6.5PRC... but that is cool.. I can't wait to see the first range reports..

All the startup issues are worked out. I bet PVA will get caught up pretty quick, and your wait won’t be as long as you think.

Reactions: SpeedyR
*crossing fingers* However, not having a left handed actions yet or the lefty bravo... I hope they get bored with the right handed builds.. :) ...

Reactions: man32ahan
*crossing fingers* However, not having a left handed actions yet or the lefty bravo... I hope they get bored with the right handed builds.. :) ...
The HMFIC of PVA (me) is a lefty shooter... once we get things caught up on the RH rifles the LH conversions are on the very short list of projects for the new CNC mill I ordered last week. Ted shipped me LH SN #1 this week for Hancocks.

The HMFIC of PVA (me) is a lefty shooter... once we get things caught up on the RH rifles the LH conversions are on the very short list of projects for the new CNC mill I ordered last week. Ted shipped me LH SN #1 this week for Hancocks.
I’m looking forward to receiving my lefty Hancock as well. Hopefully soon!!!!

Folks who got the email telling you it's time to pay the balance due:

It really is time to pay, we have people waiting for rifles and if you're not going to pay for it then please have the decency to at least respond and say so.
We have another email going out today explaining that lack of payment on the initial batch by COB today pushes your order to the back of the list and we're going to send your rifle to the next guy in line who matches that order.

There aren't a lot of folks in this group but they do exist and some haven't replied to the multiple reminder emails. Perhaps they will see this and check their inboxes again.

I was order 1847 for a 6.5 CM barreled action and Cerakoted barrel, I just got notification of shipping to my FFL!

Reactions: timmirvin

It really is time to pay, we have people waiting for rifles and if you're not going to pay for it then please have the decency to at least respond and say so.
We have another email going out today explaining that lack of payment on the initial batch by COB today pushes your order to the back of the list and we're going to send your rifle to the next guy in line who matches that order.

There aren't a lot of folks in this group but they do exist and some haven't replied to the multiple reminder emails. Perhaps they will see this and check their inboxes again.
@bohem Been scanning my inbox like a hawk. One of my orders was a spot I purchased from someone who should be getting invoiced soon. The order was transferred to my name, just want to make sure the invoice isn't mistakenly getting sent to the original buyer.

Reactions: Bender

I'll be elated to pay when I see the email requesting payment.

I just received payment notice!!!

default_yesss.gif

default_beavisnbutthead2.gif

default_dupadance.gif

default_wootwoot.gif

Thanks Josh!!
default_thumbs2.gif

Josh,
Not sure if you answer PMs, but PM sent to you.

Thanks again.

Reactions: @3GunSteve
Status
Not open for further replies.