• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Question about EForm ATF form 1 filing

johncamino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2009
Silver Spring, MD
I just created an account and E-filled for the first time last night a Form 1 as a trust. I noticed that they don't have you answer as much information as on the paper copy. For example on the EForm they never ask for any of the block 13 Transferee questions. I thought that was strange...anybody else notice the same thing? I guess as long as they are getting approved faster than mailing them in who cares...but I thought I would compare notes with others.

Thanks

I was curious about the same thing, so I included a filled out & signed copy as an attachment, just to make sure they had all info at their disposal.

Makes me wonder about their paperwork protocols and how they will routinely reject anything out of the norm or incomplete.

I was curious about the same thing, so I included a filled out & signed copy as an attachment, just to make sure they had all info at their disposal.

Makes me wonder about their paperwork protocols and how they will routinely reject anything out of the norm or incomplete.

Good idea to attach it. No that it's submitted I'll have to let it ride...

I saw the front of the form 1 that came back approved from an E-file app and it was missing some info as well. Ironic that the nitpick us for small details!!