• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Question about value of Winchester LH 7mm Mag?

Colt45guy

Colonel-Sgt (Really! Just ask)
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2004
Crestview FL
Hey all,

I've got a Winchester Model 70 Left Hand Classic Sporter. Blued 26" buggy whip barrel with walnut stock. From what little I've been able to find online, this rifle was only made from around 1992 through 2006. Mine was purchased in 1995 and has only been out of the safe a handful of times--less than 40 rounds, no scratches or rust.

Since I don't shoot it--I admit that I'm recoil sensatitve--I've been thinking about putting it up for sale, but can't find any real information about it's value.

Anyone have an idea what I could realistically expect to get if I list it on Armslist?

Hey all,

I've got a Winchester Model 70 Left Hand Classic Sporter. Blued 26" buggy whip barrel with walnut stock. From what little I've been able to find online, this rifle was only made from around 1992 through 2006. Mine was purchased in 1995 and has only been out of the safe a handful of times--less than 40 rounds, no scratches or rust.

Since I don't shoot it--I admit that I'm recoil sensatitve--I've been thinking about putting it up for sale, but can't find any real information about it's value.

Anyone have an idea what I could realistically expect to get if I list it on Armslist?
Did you ever sell the left hand 7mm model 70? Did not know if you might have another. Thanks