• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

quick report on vudu gen 2

rockwind1

Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
westworld
i picked up a used vudoo from a gent back in tennessee i think, about 9 months ago. bartlein barrel, nice stock. area419 made it and I think they know their shit. it is flat out amazing! i took it to lapua testing tunnel in mesa, az and they found a good batch so I got 10k rds,, should last forever. weighs about 100 lbs. put an old 5-25 atacr on it. I wanted to put one of my 2 ZCO's on it but i only had 2 mounts for ZCO and neither would really work. anyways, I give vudu a thumbs up from normal blue collar average joe shooter!

Last edited:
I got mine back in April and it shoots great. I won my 1st local precision match I shot. I beat a guy with a Benchrest rifle and rest setup. I just got a Zeiss LRP S3 6-36x56 to put on it. What Lapua shot best in yours?? For me it's Lapua Long Range. I saw no difference with the Super long Range. The 2 different lots of X-Act were terrible it shot no better than CCI Standard.

Reactions: DLS
i picked up a used vudu from a gent back in tennessee i think, about 9 months ago. bartlein barrel, nice stock. area419 made it and I think they know their shit. it is flat out amazing! i took it to lapua testing tunnel in mesa, az and they found a good batch so I got 10k rds,, should last forever. weighs about 100 lbs. put an old 5-25 atacr on it. I wanted to put one of my 2 ZCO's on it but i only had 2 mounts for ZCO and neither would really work. anyways, I give vudu a thumbs up from normal blue collar average joe shooter!
So Capstone lifted the one case limit?

i picked up a used vudu from a gent back in tennessee i think, about 9 months ago. bartlein barrel, nice stock. area419 made it and I think they know their shit. it is flat out amazing! i took it to lapua testing tunnel in mesa, az and they found a good batch so I got 10k rds,, should last forever. weighs about 100 lbs. put an old 5-25 atacr on it. I wanted to put one of my 2 ZCO's on it but i only had 2 mounts for ZCO and neither would really work. anyways, I give vudu a thumbs up from normal blue collar average joe shooter!
Glad you like it but the company is Vudoo Gun Works. ;)

What was wrong with the mounts that they wouldn't work?

Reactions: rockwind1
Glad you like it but the company is Vudoo Gun Works. ;)

What was wrong with the mounts that they wouldn't work?
hey rob, I think for the 427, it was uncomfortably high up. also,, the vudoo had a 40moa base on it,, and then the 427 spuhr mount was 55moa,,and i had like zero chance of zeroing at 100 yds with center of reticle. the atacr works fine really.

Reactions: Rob01
I got mine back in April and it shoots great. I won my 1st local precision match I shot. I beat a guy with a Benchrest rifle and rest setup. I just got a Zeiss LRP S3 6-36x56 to put on it. What Lapua shot best in yours?? For me it's Lapua Long Range. I saw no difference with the Super long Range. The 2 different lots of X-Act were terrible it shot no better than CCI Standard.
I wound up with this.
IMG_9543.jpeg

Reactions: Appalachian