• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Quickload Download?

punkwood2k

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2013
Green Valley Ranch, CO
Yes, I tried to search, and didnt see an answer (before you flame me)

Decided to bite the big one, and dump $150 on QuickLoad.. However, I was VERY underwhelmed on their 1999 GeoCities-style website. Is there a legit place to download this online? According to their website, they are literally the only company in the world still limited to CD-ROM.. and updates on CD-ROM too?

is there an online download anywhere? I dont even have a CD-ROM drive anymore on my PC..

It's a UK based company and they are not able to do downloads for some reason over there. The company that sells the CD here in the US will take your order, and one will ship from overseas and then ship to you. I attempted to try and strike a deal with them to allow us to be a reseller and host the downloads on our site and supply them with the necessary reports for downloads and license keys issued, but they didn't seem interested.. So I too bought it and waited about two weeks to get it in the mail.

It's a UK based company and they are not able to do downloads for some reason over there. The company that sells the CD here in the US will take your order, and one will ship from overseas and then ship to you. I attempted to try and strike a deal with them to allow us to be a reseller and host the downloads on our site and supply them with the necessary reports for downloads and license keys issued, but they didn't seem interested.. So I too bought it and waited about two weeks to get it in the mail.

Computers dont even have CDs readers in them anymore ... try buying one these days. Seems they have no idea of the PC market in the states.

There are several vendors in Europe listed on their website.

I think they are coders first and UI/Designers/Marketers waaaaaaaaaay second.

It's a sitter to have an active site with regular download/updates in the form of micro-transactions in order to get powder and projectile updates.