• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Quietest Suppressed AR-15 you could put together is...

Get naked, run around a field and let me shoot 300 subs at you then.
Obviously you are requesting he get naked because it's the only way subsonic stuff would hurt... They just bounce off thick denim of course!

To @Crews point though... Yes subsonic rounds don't don't make that massive temporary cavity that the fast movers make.... BUT (big but) if you can kill it with an arrow or a knife... you can kill it with subsonic rounds... They will kill stuff please don't be fooled, but yes you will not cause that immediate velocity damage and things may run off to die while leaking. This is why I do believe we should find stuff that will expand at subsonic speeds so we poke slightly bigger holes

I know they CAN work. And that’s all fine with me. But to claim terminal performance is anything other than marginal is asinine. Some people read this stuff and get the wrong idea.