• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Quigley Q520 ffp

And that's why you'll never be a real deal true badass motherfucker.

"real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches"

Make sure you quote The Man correctly, ya hear?

Reactions: kl3309
Don't forget "28 yrs of concrete"??? And my favorite, "hiding besides your computer"!

I need to re-read this whole thread with popcorn and a few beers later this evening...SO GOOD

Did any of his PM's elaborate on whether 275 was his max or rep weight?

Reactions: Kansas_Born
It doesnt get much easier than asking me to ban him and delete his acct. Done.
Nooooo! Please let us keep him till he reports on the results of his wonder scope. The temptation to see soccer ball sized groups is not to be resisted.

images
Look out internet pussies, Don't piss shim off.

That did it. Officially made the hall of fame threads here. I have not laughed this hard since the VJJ and shankster days. Fig, Supercorndogs, and esp Buddly.... Thanks for this. Sure made my day better.

Such a shame, a real deal true badass motherfucker, cut down in his prime after 28 years of concrete......with a little time equipped with his newfound Ford Quigley conversion van scope, he could have improved on his soccer ball-sized groups, and proved all of us hiding beside our computers wrong, without leaving us wondering: Was that 275 bench max....or rep?

Dave

Jesus Christ, I'm new here and could smell the bullshit within the first ten posts. LOL, this thread is gold, needs stickied.

Reactions: Alarka
Alas, poor buddy, we knew him well.
Banned he is, not just from this post, but from the site as well.
Short membership but interesting.

Reactions: CStroud
You can't make that shit up...Classic gold, did anyone save one of those PM's Buddly sent you?

Jesus Christ, I'm new here and could smell the bullshit within the first ten posts. LOL, this thread is gold, needs stickied.

Wait a minute!
You're a new guy?
How the hell did you slip through the cracks?
Hold on...

Hey everyone!!!
We got a new guy here and no-one noticed.
You guys are fukkin up big time!
DOG PILE, DOG PILE!!!

:p:p:p:p

There is a new "Bud" in town, openly haggling every vortex gen 2 hd razor in the PX section.
Looks to be from KCMO. Hope that is coincidence.
Some one ask him how much he benches to confirm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Dammit! All this necro thread-bump did was make me wax even more nostalgic for the good ol' days of the 'Hide... Was really hopin' for a Buddly resurrection and some new material here ;) !

Reactions: beenjammin
Quigley Ford is still the most tier one-est scope made.
Win PRS using an inferior rifle it's so good.
And bench 300+ while doing it.

Can you imagine the fun we'd have if we still had the shout box? I miss that feature of the Hide. I'd log in just to catch up with guys in the shout box.

Reactions: jordan0317
Had an older guy show up at our biweekly match last night with a new Savage Evolution 6.5 Creed and you guessed it.....a QF scope. I was curious and asked if I could eyeball it. My opinion is the glass sucked and those giant numbers (100,200,300,etc) were a fucking joke. Guess he won it somewhere so he used it. "Yeah, its matched to the caliber". I just nodded, "oh yeah, that's nice" and left it at that.

Had an older guy show up at our biweekly match last night with a new Savage Evolution 6.5 Creed and you guessed it.....a QF scope. I was curious and asked if I could eyeball it. My opinion is the glass sucked and those giant numbers (100,200,300,etc) were a fucking joke. Guess he won it somewhere so he used it. "Yeah, its matched to the caliber". I just nodded, "oh yeah, that's nice" and left it at that.

Was this guy doing bicep curls and calling everyone a pussy? I am excited at the prospect that you may have met the legend himself...

No, actually he was a decent guy and I don't think he had a clue of the masterpiece he had mounted up there.

Its tough when "decent guys" get all excited about their gear when in fact the stuff is not what they think it is.

Guy at my club beats off about his Les Baer built "M40A1".

Its a nice rifle by all means. They got the color of the stock right in that its almost a Forest camo but the stippling, Winchester receiver, skinny barrel, nothing else is M40A1.

I have a built at PWS M40A1 and when he checked mine out compared to his he turned his nose up at mine.

I never said anything until this last visit when for the third or fourth time he told me "Its exactly like the Marines had"

Just couldn't take it any more and had to gently tell him Marine rifles are based on the Rem 700 not FN/Winchesters. Great rifle but not "exactly like the Marines had".

Hoping it saves him some embarassment when he runs into someone not as kind as me.

Reactions: Tunnuh and JakeM
since this thread is alive again
has anyone ever looked through one??

PM got that one beat, had a guy come over and tell me that my matching numbers mauser is not matching numbers (early 1990's at a local range)

this is also a 1933 civilian OB rifle no war markings, most likely used by railway or mailmen type jobs the tan shirts ran.
waited for over 2 years to get this rifle

i thought he was joking, i showed him a few parts with matching numbers figuring he would say "i missed it"
he said thats not a matching numbers rifle

i just said OK, and let him move on

It's been a year?
QF must be due to release the updated 2020 model year which should have new side curtain airbags and magnum caliber low speed bumpers. I hear that it's so advanced that the new glass will find and point out the target for you so FOV is obsolete. Also, it's so bad assed that when you use the turrets, the reticle actually stays put and the barrel moves to meet the desired trajectory.

I’m glad this was pushed up to the front of the list again. What a funny, funny, so totally fun to watch the action and “Brothers of the Hide” Operate. Never knew of this one, a real jewel....loved seeing and reading it... I even read the first two pages with my 15yr. old as a lesson on starting stupid and not getting SOME clue as you go into some discussion and get “Man Handled” a bit because it happens to most at some point in early learning. Told him he always MUST be able to “HANG” even if at first your not knowledgable to begin with, show some ability to learn and still try. Show a little inner fortitude. It’s good to get some personal forging.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender

Shooting, more than any other sport or endeavor, requires the ones who know to know when trying to help others is a lost cause. I have given up trying to help a few people I consider friends over it. Don't need to waste my time.

Was this guy doing bicep curls and calling everyone a pussy? I am excited at the prospect that you may have met the legend himself...
His T said, "I'am a badass mother fucker and you all are pussy ass bitches"

Reactions: plong