• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ram 2500 vs F250

I agree with everything but this. To me, especially comparing a Laramie to an XLT, a Laramie is going to be loaded much nicer than XLT or even a Lariat. Every Ford I’ve seen in those trims even higher trims is nothing but plastic eveywhere, where the ram has a leather dash, door handles and center console. Lot more creature comforts in a Laramie ram compared to a XLT ford
I agree with everything but this. To me, especially comparing a Laramie to an XLT, a Laramie is going to be loaded much nicer than XLT or even a Lariat. Every Ford I’ve seen in those trims even higher trims is nothing but plastic eveywhere, where the ram has a leather dash, door handles and center console. Lot more creature comforts in a Laramie ram compared to a XLT ford
All I have to say is king ranch

Reactions: diverdon
I've got a 2019 2500 Ram Tradesman with the Cummins and have had no issues with it. Pulls my travel trailer through the mountains with no problems. I've got no experience with the Ford though to compare it to.

I wonder how many people here have had both in fairly recent models? Many of the comments seem to relate to the trucks from 10+ years ago. Im not a brand loyal guy, last three trucks have been chevy, Ford, and ram in that order, all diesel. The Ford and Ram were both good trucks that I kept for 175k+ miles. Still have the Ram in fact. The chevy was shit.

My quick take. The Ford has a better transmission, but the ram's transmission does the job. Just a bit mushier shifts. The Ford was definitely quicker empty and less engine noise, but the ram pulls much better with heavy loads. Seems like the cummins never labors. Both suspensions handle heavy loads well. Interior, comfort, tech, and ride, the ram blows the Ford out of the water. Anyone that says otherwise hasn't been in a late model ram.

Reactions: AFGWS and diverdon
IMO...If you're looking diesel, skip a 3/4 ton and go straight to a SRW one ton.

I've looked at a number of 15+ diesels the last couple years, and on Gucci trims (Lariat or Laramie) a 3/4 ton diesel has less payload than some half tons.

Reactions: E. Bryant
17779BF0-28D8-4E50-8193-D02197342DC1.jpeg

Ford gas motor or ram diesel. Don't buy ford diesel. I have an entire fleet of commercial construction vehicles that I had to get completely away from ford diesels because they're impossible to work on and have major reliability issues. Water pump cavitation is still in issue on new ford diesels from what I've been told which is an automatic no go for me. Too much $$$ spent fixing factory ford issues.

New ford gas trucks I've had great success with thus far. The F450, F550s have been great for me since 2015.

Ram diesel trucks are much easier to work on. They're just a hell of a lot simpler in every way. Motor reliability is hard to beat. You'll need a new tranny at 150k-200k miles depending on how much you haul. New turbo around then as well. I just can't stress how much better Ram diesel trucks have been over ford diesel in my construction company.

Am I the only person here that will tow 12000 pounds with a half ton truck? Been doing it for years with a 5.3 liter and just ordered a gmc 3.0 Duramax hoping to gain a little fuel economy and torque. My friend has a Cummins Ram 3/4 ton and tows up to 27000 pounds with it.

Sure, with the right gearing, you CAN do it. Is it advisable to this this often? Probably not.

Am I the only person here that will tow 12000 pounds with a half ton truck? Been doing it for years with a 5.3 liter and just ordered a gmc 3.0 Duramax hoping to gain a little fuel economy and torque. My friend has a Cummins Ram 3/4 ton and tows up to 27000 pounds with it.
Yes

Reactions: Bradu
This is post #49 and the shit is getting deeper

It's not deep until someone shows up to talk about his diesel Grand Cherokee or Chevy Cruze.

IMO...If you're looking diesel, skip a 3/4 ton and go straight to a SRW one ton.

I've looked at a number of 15+ diesels the last couple years, and on Gucci trims (Lariat or Laramie) a 3/4 ton diesel has less payload than some half tons.

This is good advice for people who intended to use the full capabilities of their HD truck. At least in the Ford and GM lineups, there are typically few differences between a 3/4-ton and a 1-ton SRW other than badges, spring packages, and the all-important sticker on the doorjamb. (Ford has introduced some minor differences over years, such as rear axle spec.) Practically speaking, the difference usually comes down to a bit lower ride height and a bit softer ride in the 3/4-ton.

I believe the current Ram has multi-link coil rear suspension on the 2500 and leaf on the 3500 SRW, which is obviously a more substantial difference.

The single biggest reason that a 3/4-ton exists for private owners is perception; many buyers think that a 1-ton SRW would be "too much truck". For commercial users, there are often advantages to keeping the GVWR at 10k or less, as greater than that will require a CDL in some states (regardless of actual payload) and/or cost more for registration fees.

Making matters even more confusing are packages like the "High Capacity Tow Package" that Ford now offers on the F-250, which effectively is a F-350 SRW in terms of GCWR but with a lower GVWR. Since this package isn't available with the "wimpy" 10k GVWR spring option (and since the 30k GCWR puts it into CDL territory for commercial use in most states), it serves no "real" purpose other than marketing (and for the marketing guys, that's a very real purpose). The lower GVWR might very well come back to bite someone when it's time to use the full GCWR, since some of that ~22k trailer needs to go on the 5th wheel pin, but hey, at least they don't have to take admit they bought a 1-ton truck, eh?

If it were up to me, there would simply be SRW and DRW HD trucks, and we'd get rid of this nonsense. I look forward to getting lit up by the cranky bastards who are still living in the days when Ford used the TTB front axle on F-250s and a solid front axle only on the F-350.

Ive owned a 2017 2500 mega cab cummins loaded and a 2013 f250 gas has everthing i need. I miss the push button start and power of the ram but i prefer the ford in every other way. My very extra wife is in the same boat and it hurts knowing that i spent half on used ford i did on the ram. Not a chevy guy at all nothing wrong with them.

Except that he's way over the manufacturers combined GVW and good luck getting the insurance to pay if you crash.
I know how brakes work, hauling heavy with a half ton truck is what assholes do.
Think about it when someone kills your familyView attachment 7530063View attachment 7530064

Neither I nor the op has discussed using a half ton truck. Mini excavators often weigh 8k to 13k lbs. The f350 can be configured to tow 32k lbs with gooseneck. Or if I recall about 20k lbs with the rear hitch.

So in the future feel free to check your the facts yourself prior to posting ignorant pompous bullshit.

Since I now have a keyboard...

I drove Fords from the time I was in college until 2012. When I got so sick and tired of the Ford Dealers here that I switched to Ram 3500 Diesel.

I never kept a truck for more than warranty time or mileage. The ram I kept for 8 years and 110K miles. I hated to get rid of it, but was an accounting decision. Bought the same truck, except a slightly higher package (Lar-something.) 3500 cummins crew cab.

Mostly I think trucks are like appliances. Different badges, they are mostly the same. All pretty good. Too many owners get passionate about stickers and what they see in the brochure. Not the engineering. Personally, I think they are all pretty good. Just pick your preference.

That said, I have not even contemplated going back to Ford. Not the trucks. The douche-bag dealers (and last time, crooked sales-types.) And their woke corporate BS is not helping.

Sirhr

That's a funny story. Now let me ask you which of those companies had to be bailed out by Obama? Around here GM is called Obama motors. Chrysler, isn't that the company that Obama thought no American deserved, so after bailing it out with taxpayer funds, he gave it to some Italian?

But yeah funny story.

All three "American" manufacturers got bailed out to some degree - GM more than the others, obviously, but this is a purity test that they all fail (also true for a number of suppliers). More than anything, I see people applying this as confirmation bias.

It does appear that Sirhr was referring not to the Bush-Obama bailouts but rather the current political climate. Ford has been leaning "woke" in the political-cultural realm, while GM flaps in the breeze according to whomever is running the regulatory agencies. FCA's North American operations are simply trying to survive amidst the PSA "merger" (the fourth time that the corpse of Chrysler will have been desecrated in the past 25 years) and don't have time, energy, or money for bullshit politics.

If your looking to buy new get a Powerstroke I’m a farmer I’ve owned 20 different Powerstroke pickups from the good ol trust 7.3 to the junk 6.0 to the 6.4 to the new 6.7s never had one that didn’t make a half a million before getting rid of them the 6.0s were nickel and diming bastards never owned a early 6.7 just 16-20s and they are bad ass the the 2020 has a 10 speed and mine averages 22mpg against the pump no delete and has more power than anything I’ve ever driven. My buddy bought a 19 ram and it rides like shit compared to my wife’s 19 and my wife’s 19 has 35 inch tires his are the small factory tires and my wife’s still gets better fuel economy at around 18mpg his is around 16-17 and my wife’s has more power nether are even close to the 2020 Ford though. Many in my area have converted to Ford since 2017. Even long time Ram guys. Most that still drive Ram only do so because Ford would not finance them. Ram seems to finance anybody lol!

I would like a Hellcat Pacifica.

For my wife, I mean.

Way back in the day - 2007ish, the plan was to move Pacifica (which was a three-row FWD crossover at the time) to the at-the-time new/refreshed RWD LY platform (used for 300C and Charger). This would have used the same longitudinally-mounted powertrain as those cars, and so we could have had a Hellcat Pacifica today if Cerebus didn't fuck things up so badly.

The Hellcat Durango is pretty close to this concept, though. Too bad its lifespan is so short.

If your looking to buy new get a Powerstroke I’m a farmer I’ve owned 20 different Powerstroke pickups from the good ol trust 7.3 to the junk 6.0 to the 6.4 to the new 6.7s never had one that didn’t make a half a million before getting rid of them the 6.0s were nickel and diming bastards never owned a early 6.7 just 16-20s and they are bad ass the the 2020 has a 10 speed and mine averages 22mpg against the pump no delete and has more power than anything I’ve ever driven. My buddy bought a 19 ram and it rides like shit compared to my wife’s 19 and my wife’s 19 has 35 inch tires his are the small factory tires and my wife’s still gets better fuel economy at around 18mpg his is around 16-17 and my wife’s has more power nether are even close to the 2020 Ford though. Many in my area have converted to Ford since 2017. Even long time Ram guys. Most that still drive Ram only do so because Ford would not finance them. Ram seems to finance anybody lol!

I've only owned three f350 diesels and one f250 diesel. Running light and easy the best I ever saw was 16 mpg. Pulling heavy 10mpg if no headwind. So 22 is something most will not see unless they install some aftermarket ecm that lies to them about the fuel being used.

I've only owned three f350 diesels and one f250 diesel. Running light and easy the best I ever saw was 16 mpg. Pulling heavy 10mpg if no headwind. So 22 is something most will not see unless they install some aftermarket ecm that lies to them about the fuel being used.
My 2016 only got 16 then I deleted it and it gets 18 now not a big gain, my 6.4s got 11 from the factory put Spartan programmers on them and they all get 20+ mpg the wife’s 19 is not deleted and my 2020 is not deleted have no reasons to delete when they are getting that kind of fuel economy. And the power is incredible to boot! Also I never listen to the Lieometer I get all my fuel economy from mileage to pump readings.

You do realize when you pull over 26,000 lbs combined truck and trailer it requires a cdl, and I’m sure 12k on a half ton you would definitely be overweight I don’t think dot would mess with you in a half ton but if your overweight and have a wreck and injure or kill someone you will be in a shit ton of trouble. Like others have said it’s not that the truck won’t do it it’s stopping and yes they have trailer brakes and swat control but why chance it’s, I’ve seen multiple travel trailers on half tons that got rolled over in a high crosswind situation they just are t designed to do it.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Neither I nor the op has discussed using a half ton truck. Mini excavators often weigh 8k to 13k lbs. The f350 can be configured to tow 32k lbs with gooseneck. Or if I recall about 20k lbs with the rear hitch.

So in the future feel free to check your the facts yourself prior to posting ignorant pompous bullshit.
Dude, my only bitch was people using half ton trucks for 3/4 and up work.
So fuck off super trucker.

You do realize when you pull over 26,000 lbs combined truck and trailer it requires a cdl, and I’m sure 12k on a half ton you would definitely be overweight I don’t think dot would mess with you in a half ton but if your overweight and have a wreck and injure or kill someone you will be in a shit ton of trouble. Like others have said it’s not that the truck won’t do it it’s stopping and yes they have trailer brakes and swat control but why chance it’s, I’ve seen multiple travel trailers on half tons that got rolled over in a high crosswind situation they just are t designed to do it.
No one listens to that law, most of these 50 foot toy hauler trailers that everyone with a big dick complexion needs put there GVRW over 26k none of them have CDL’s most cops that pull them over won’t enforce it in my area.

No one listens to that law, most of these 50 foot toy hauler trailers that everyone with a big dick complexion needs put there GVRW over 26k none of them have CDL’s most cops that pull them over won’t enforce it in my area.
Yeah I see that quite a bit myself, and a lot of people claim to hook up 12k or whatever and are probably only around 7-8k, 12k is a pretty damn good load, another thing I see is they don’t realize that the trailer has a payload like a truck they just say I got a 14k trailer I can pull 14k but they don’t account for the trailer weighing 3-4K so really you can only load it with 9-10k worth of shit to be legal but it’s all good until someone gets hurt.

Doesn't require a full CDL in my state not sure on others. If you are non commercial you need a Class A license. Any trailer over 10000# or GVRW 26000. Class A is the CDL tests and a driving test without hazmat or air brake portions. It is enforced a lot with non farm trailers here....especially bigger boats. On the other hand you can drive a monster bus motor home with a regular class C?????

Here in tx at least they have exemptions carved out for RVs/toy haulers and farm tagged trailers that let you grosss up to 40k I believe

Yeah I see that quite a bit myself, and a lot of people claim to hook up 12k or whatever and are probably only around 7-8k, 12k is a pretty damn good load, another thing I see is they don’t realize that the trailer has a payload like a truck they just say I got a 14k trailer I can pull 14k but they don’t account for the trailer weighing 3-4K so really you can only load it with 9-10k worth of shit to be legal but it’s all good until someone gets hurt.
Hahaha that is so true lmao people are not real smart I tell you haha

Doesn't require a full CDL in my state not sure on others. If you are non commercial you need a Class A license. Any trailer over 10000# or GVRW 26000. Class A is the CDL tests and a driving test without hazmat or air brake portions. It is enforced a lot with non farm trailers here....especially bigger boats. On the other hand you can drive a monster bus motor home with a regular class C?????
I believe you are supposed to have a class B if they are over a certain size.

When I talked to the federal dot office Friday it’s 26,001 and up requires a cdl, you can pull a trailer over 10k as long as the vehicle pulling it isn’t rated at 26k my f-250 is 10k and my trailer is 14k and requires no cdl as I’m at 24k I had read the 10k trailer rule but it is misleading the way it’s worded, that’s how it was explained to me anyway. Also if you did decide to move up to a 1 ton you can get into cdl territory real quick I believe most duallys are 12.5k rated.

That’s why it’s not a very enforced law I think, when I lived in Oregon hauling swathers back and forth I was around 30k I had to have farm plates on my pickup and a farm endorsement on my license, kind of the same in Nevada but it’s un enforced unless you run into a real prick

Yeah I believe it’s the same in Oklahoma here, I do know the farmers and ranchers can get away with it, supposedly they are limited to a 150mi radius, but I highly doubt that is followed, I’ve been talking back and forth with dot and insurance companies as I am planning getting dot and mc numbers then a cdl and doing some side work with a buddy hauling stuff.

I can't speak for Ford but I do know that every option is built into your RAM. You may have to buy a gadget or harness or electrical part, but it's all there. I bought a remote start system that uses everything I already own. If you don't have an upper glove box, you can buy the kit and it installs in 30 minutes. If you don't have the footwell lights, yes, just buy the kit and plug them in.

That's one reason I bought my RAM.

I would recommend the RAM. Can't beat the Cummins diesel engine. The only thing I don't like about the RAM is the horrendous BIG screen on the dash. I've got a 2015, so I don't have that, but in the commercials that thing is HUGE.

If you custom order the truck, make sure you get the proper axle ratio for your needs. Long highway trips can be a pain if you've got too stiff of gears. Pulling things out of mud and snow can't be done too easily with highway gears.

It's not deep until someone shows up to talk about his diesel Grand Cherokee or Chevy Cruze.

This is good advice for people who intended to use the full capabilities of their HD truck. At least in the Ford and GM lineups, there are typically few differences between a 3/4-ton and a 1-ton SRW other than badges, spring packages, and the all-important sticker on the doorjamb. (Ford has introduced some minor differences over years, such as rear axle spec.) Practically speaking, the difference usually comes down to a bit lower ride height and a bit softer ride in the 3/4-ton.

I believe the current Ram has multi-link coil rear suspension on the 2500 and leaf on the 3500 SRW, which is obviously a more substantial difference.

The single biggest reason that a 3/4-ton exists for private owners is perception; many buyers think that a 1-ton SRW would be "too much truck". For commercial users, there are often advantages to keeping the GVWR at 10k or less, as greater than that will require a CDL in some states (regardless of actual payload) and/or cost more for registration fees.

Making matters even more confusing are packages like the "High Capacity Tow Package" that Ford now offers on the F-250, which effectively is a F-350 SRW in terms of GCWR but with a lower GVWR. Since this package isn't available with the "wimpy" 10k GVWR spring option (and since the 30k GCWR puts it into CDL territory for commercial use in most states), it serves no "real" purpose other than marketing (and for the marketing guys, that's a very real purpose). The lower GVWR might very well come back to bite someone when it's time to use the full GCWR, since some of that ~22k trailer needs to go on the 5th wheel pin, but hey, at least they don't have to take admit they bought a 1-ton truck, eh?

If it were up to me, there would simply be SRW and DRW HD trucks, and we'd get rid of this nonsense. I look forward to getting lit up by the cranky bastards who are still living in the days when Ford used the TTB front axle on F-250s and a solid front axle only on the F-350.
Cdl? Let me see if I got this right? 10,001 lbs+ rating you need DOT #s. That means a chevy 1500 with a dual axle 12 footer trailer with a 7000 lb rating means dot numbers. Next up cdls. You have up to 26,001 lbs rating before class A cdl is needed. The weight rating of your trailer and truck will determine that value. And never consider rating vs actual. Rating is the value until you go over actual weight. So as the trooper is adding ratings you have no argument "but its empty".
Me personally I would go with a 3500 or 350. That has been my main regret. I wanted a toyhauler that my 15 chevy duramax wasn't rated for. I could have had a swd for the same price. Dodge supposedly has issue with their electronic package and for has motor issues.

The trailer required to haul 12k is going to weigh a minimum of around 6k lbs. That means the absolutele bare minimum weight rating on the trailer is 18k. Get a 1 ton dually of your preferred brand setup correctly and you should be fine.

A Kubota SVL95 can't be hauled on a 14k trailer. We have to haul it on our tandem dual axle trailer and it requires a CDL to haul legally. It also weighs around 12k with a cab.

Cdl? Let me see if I got this right? 10,001 lbs+ rating you need DOT #s. That means a chevy 1500 with a dual axle 12 footer trailer with a 7000 lb rating means dot numbers. Next up cdls. You have up to 26,001 lbs rating before class A cdl is needed. The weight rating of your trailer and truck will determine that value. And never consider rating vs actual. Rating is the value until you go over actual weight. So as the trooper is adding ratings you have no argument "but its empty".
Me personally I would go with a 3500 or 350. That has been my main regret. I wanted a toyhauler that my 15 chevy duramax wasn't rated for. I could have had a swd for the same price. Dodge supposedly has issue with their electronic package and for has motor issues.
Not sure if you were asking or stating facts, but to travel across state lines doing commercial work any vehicle over 10,001 needs to have dot #. So yes a half ton hauling a trailer needs dot #s and a regular ol 1 ton not hauling a trailer needs them too.

but this is only if you are crossing state lines for business purposes. Non commercial useable the rule does not apply.

From what I understand the truck would have to be rated at over 10k alone, with a trailer 26k provided the truck isn’t over 10k. In my situation my truck is 10k and my trailer is 14k so I would be good as far as cdl goes but if traveling across state lines for commercial work I would need dot numbers.

I would put the Ram as a more reliable engine, if you get one with the CP3 fuel pump but that would require a slightly older truck (3-4 years).
I read that the 2021 Ram's have a new fuel pump that appears to be a CP3 or something else, but definitely is NOT a CP4 pump.

I would recommend the RAM. Can't beat the Cummins diesel engine. The only thing I don't like about the RAM is the horrendous BIG screen on the dash. I've got a 2015, so I don't have that, but in the commercials that thing is HUGE.
I'm 99% sure you cant get those on the 2500/3500 trucks. My dad was looking at 2020's last year and he liked the Ram, but he actually WANTED the big display and it wasnt available, and he was looking at the ultra high end stuff whatever it is. Maybe for 2021 it is available though.

I read that the 2021 Ram's have a new fuel pump that appears to be a CP3 or something else, but definitely is NOT a CP4 pump.

I'm 99% sure you cant get those on the 2500/3500 trucks. My dad was looking at 2020's last year and he liked the Ram, but he actually WANTED the big display and it wasnt available, and he was looking at the ultra high end stuff whatever it is. Maybe for 2021 it is available though.
I believe the big screens were available on 2019 and up Laramie models.

I believe the big screens were available on 2019 and up Laramie models.

He was looking at 3500's and was told they werent available on any trim model 3500... MAYBE on a 2500 they are available.. I never went to look. He basically crossed Ram off his list because of that... although I think its a dumb reason NOT to buy one truck over the other because its not like Ford or GM offer anything remotely close. He said the basic nav setup(all you could get) in the 3500 was crap compared to the Ford and GM offerings in their 3500's... He liked the re-designed GMC Denali the best overall, but hasnt pulled the trigger yet.

The 8" screen is the way to go in the Ram. The 12" are having some issues.

Dude, my only bitch was people using half ton trucks for 3/4 and up work.
So fuck off super trucker.
This thread has nothing to do with half ton trucks. This thread is not about half ton trucks. Now because I think we should discuss the kind of trucks the OP expressed an interest in you want to tell me "fuck off super trucker." If you reread your first post you clearly implied that the OP needed a one ton truck, because otherwise when he used the brakes the load was going to handle him.

When is the last time someone talked down to you like that? But when I called you on it and pointed out that any of the trucks actually under discussion would likely do the job for him your hostility increased.

I'm not really interested in trading insults, and I suspect that should we ever meet up at a range we would get along well enuf, so let me say sorry for any non fact based comment that you took as an insult.

My 2016 only got 16 then I deleted it and it gets 18 now not a big gain, my 6.4s got 11 from the factory put Spartan programmers on them and they all get 20+ mpg the wife’s 19 is not deleted and my 2020 is not deleted have no reasons to delete when they are getting that kind of fuel economy. And the power is incredible to boot! Also I never listen to the Lieometer I get all my fuel economy from mileage to pump readings.

Is that the mpg displayed by the ecu on your dash? Most (I think all claim improved economy + more power) of the after market programs and ecu fixes add fuel without actually letting the ecu see the added fuel, this results in a display that does not reflect the actual fuel use. Gale Banks has several youtube videos on this subject that are good. Try using a paper to track miles driven and gallons pumped then let us know how it matches up with what Spartan tells the dash.

The whole 10k lb DOT thing revolves around GVWR not GCWR, right?

Correct (or at least that is my recollection based upon my last roadside conversation with a state police officer).

Is that the mpg displayed by the ecu on your dash? Most (I think all claim improved economy + more power) of the after market programs and ecu fixes add fuel without actually letting the ecu see the added fuel, this results in a display that does not reflect the actual fuel use. Gale Banks has several youtube videos on this subject that are good. Try using a paper to track miles driven and gallons pumped then let us know how it matches up with what Spartan tells the dash.
As I stated I do not Listen to the lie Ometer I do everything against the pump all Ford pickups are ether way high or way low on the fuel eco meter, I fueled up in twin falls Idaho drove to battle mountain picked up my wife drove to Reno and fucked around there and made it back to Winnemucca where I was just under 1/4 tank. My odometer said 651 miles and I put just under 30 gallons of fuel in and did my top off got it to 30 gallons 21.7mpg on my 2020 Powerstroke. I do this with all my trucks that’s how I get my fuel eco.

Reactions: diverdon
He was looking at 3500's and was told they werent available on any trim model 3500... MAYBE on a 2500 they are available.. I never went to look. He basically crossed Ram off his list because of that... although I think its a dumb reason NOT to buy one truck over the other because its not like Ford or GM offer anything remotely close. He said the basic nav setup(all you could get) in the 3500 was crap compared to the Ford and GM offerings in their 3500's... He liked the re-designed GMC Denali the best overall, but hasnt pulled the trigger yet.
I gotcha I was mainly looking at 2500 not 3500

I own gmc ford and dodge in the same configurations. Really they are all trade offs one is not really better than the other. Which ever one you like buy. And yes mine are all within 2 yrs of each other. I buy atleast 1 a year for work and have 8 right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JLP83
What issues with the 12” screen?

What issues with the 12” screen?
I have no knowledge of 12” screen issues so I can’t really comment, BUT usually first year or 2 with new technology screens that are integrated into every vehicle System it wouldn’t surprise me if they had some glitches to work out. The 8” screens have been around forever and have the bugs worked out of them.