• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket .458 socom

Actually they are only rip off ASS-CLOWNS!!!

Go get the current February issue of Special Weapons for Military and Police and go to page 24 and you will see an article on my Tomahawk suppressed .458 SOCOM. You will also see an article in the Complete AR Rifleman and the original "Sneak Peak" with video that was posted on Harris Outdoor Groups website Tactical-Life,this past June. The articles were also written in late spring, early summer and the OSS suppressors took six months prior to that for design and manufacture, and this info has been out on these guns since then.

The .458 they did was almost a direct knock off of my weapons system and Chris, the ultimate assclown couldn’t even insert the dam bolt carrier group. Joe didn’t know you need to modify the feed ramp for .458's, etc

So, did they really do something "Game Changing" or rip off someone else in the industry and claim it was their original idea...

Frankly, I have never seen greater incompetence in building rifles than from these guys. Its flat out painful to watch

Would you really want to bet your life on something they built? I would at a minimum want to have someone build a gun that can drop in a BCG correctly so the weapon closes…

But, hey maybe I'm just imagining things and Will is God's gift to the firearms industry and the greatest weapons innovator since John Browning. Or, the biggest rip off ass-clown in the firearms industry, you decide.

This video was poseted in June 2011:

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/exclusives/red-creek-tactical-tomahawk-cqtc/?hp=exclusives_title

480_Tomahawk_458_SOCOM_OSS_Muzzle_View_2.jpg
480_Tomahawk_Desert_Inferno_6.jpg
480_Tomahawk_458_SOCOM_OSS_3.jpg
480_Tomahawk_458_SOCOM_SBR_Upper_OSS_3.jpg

Also keep in mind those shows were filmed quite a while ago. And that Will lost his FFL before the show went on the air which was a while back as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also keep in mind those shows were filmed quite a while ago. And that Will lost his FFL before the show went on the air which was a while back as well. </div></div>

Actually, they split the filming season and do two produstion cycles per year. Also, you will notice they used SBR ammo and Buddy at SBR was part of my project (see the side bar on the 480 grain SBR Sub-Sonic Frangible in the Special Weapons article on page 95) and they got the ammo from SBR after our project was public.

So, I think the evidence is stacked against them.

True. Didn't catch all of the episode, was too buys watching my team fail yet again at the Orange Bow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True. Didn't catch all of the episode, was too buys watching my team fail yet again at the Orange Bow. </div></div>

I would of rather been watching a ball game, but had to stomach this episode since I got the heads up on thier new "game changer"

I wonder who and what they will rip off next and claim as their new "game changer" that will get them into the "military" (i've landed multiple DoD contracts and gor Congressional PlusUps for NAVSOC projects... These idiots dont know the first thing about dealing with either big army or SOCOM)

From what I saw on the previews for next episode, Chris the ultimate jackoff assclown is going to invent the "piston AR" so our boys in DOE Nuclear Security have a reliable weapons system to protect our nuclear power plants... Looks like he was having a real bad time inventing the piston AR too... Maybe if the piston kit came with cartoon instructions... Even a retarded circus monkey could put a piston kit on a stock AR... Oh, I forgot, he is ctually inventing the piston AR concept...

I guess their semi-toothless fan base believes this crap and that Red Jacket are the most awsome, smartest guys in the whole gun industry.

I heard that the ass clown lost his FFL, and was utilizing everyone with an FFL license that he could find. Oh, and I just seen this on a Jeep Forum...

After_2135.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">True. Didn't catch all of the episode, was too buys watching my team fail yet again at the Orange Bow. </div></div>

I would of rather been watching a ball game, but had to stomach this episode since I got the heads up on thier new "game changer"

I wonder who and what they will rip off next and claim as their new "game changer" that will get them into the "military" (i've landed multiple DoD contracts and gor Congressional PlusUps for NAVSOC projects... These idiots dont know the first thing about dealing with either big army or SOCOM)

From what I saw on the previews for next episode, Chris the ultimate jackoff assclown is going to invent the "piston AR" so our boys in DOE Nuclear Security have a reliable weapons system to protect our nuclear power plants... Looks like he was having a real bad time inventing the piston AR too... Maybe if the piston kit came with cartoon instructions... Even a retarded circus monkey could put a piston kit on a stock AR... Oh, I forgot, he is ctually inventing the piston AR concept...

I guess their semi-toothless fan base believes this crap and that Red Jacket are the most awsome, smartest guys in the whole gun industry. </div></div>

Will they put a piston kit on it or will they just Get a set-up from Hogan in order to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">steal</span> copy POF's design again?
I cringed when they showed that phone call.
The show is very scripted, and scripted poorly. I knew the feedramps had to be enhanced and I don't know jack, its my opinion they purposely have problems in "development" in order to manufacture some type of drama or something.
This should in no way be interpreted as me defending the show or the <span style="text-decoration: line-through">actors</span> employees.
A retarded colobus monkey could place the BCG in an AR, so even though I think the intellect is similar I'm going to say Chris can do it... Bet the producer wanted to show Chris "learning" about the platform.
This is most likely the product of a gun ignorant director or producer tying to make the show interesting by manufacturing situations. Since he/she has no clue on earth whats going on to those with even rudimentary knowledge on the subject it looks like a bunch of idiots in a clown car.

Of course, this could be me stretching to find some explanation for the travesties foisted upon me every week... could be the simplest answer is the correct one, that they are complete fools. I guess I just don't want to believe it.

I can't even understand why I watch the show it's garbage.

Sweet .458 though, I'd love to have one but in my neck of the woods the can is a no-go.

This thread only gets funnier, im no gun smith, but when I saw the show I said the same thing "your going to need more than a hacksaw and a dremel tool to build a "game changer"." lol

A guy in another forum I sometimes read just wrote a detailed post about how they borked-up the PSL he waited 10 months for them to build. Guess he sent it to them the have the barrel cut down re-threaded and a flash hider installed. First mag through he peals the front of the FH open like a banana (he posted a pic). Upon inspection he notices some copper on one edge of the FH so he takes it to a local smith and together they discover that the threads are not concentric to the bore so bullet strike...wonder whether they'll be using the dremel or the hacksaw to fix that one...perhaps both in a two-for-one special?

It's pretty obvious how scripted the show is. And I would HOPE that 99% of the gun armorers out there would be able to display better knowledge than this cast does.

But then again, I'd be their whore for the money too.... it wouldn't be easy though.

Please don't take this as defending the show, I'm just saying that it's hard to believe they are the jackasses they portray. It amazes me that people will pay that kind of money for their products. Especially when they see the half-ass custom jobs that get thrown together through the mid-night hours (if that drama is real). Garauntee their products come with the disclaimer, "well obviously that gun was working when you left the range".

I truely believe they are a joke. Will has an IQ of an air filter and his daughter would make a freight train take a dirt road. My stomach is killing me from laughing at the last 7 pages I just read.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard that the ass clown lost his FFL, and was utilizing everyone with an FFL license that he could find. Oh, and I just seen this on a Jeep Forum...

After_2135.jpg
</div></div>

Putting "Red Jacket" on the side of your vehicle is like wearing a "Kick Me, I'm Stupid" t-shirt.

Totally ruins an otherwise perfectly good Jeep.

I have seen one show. I watched the first episode on netflix just so I could see what the hype was all about. It was the one where the customer wanted a shotgun mounted underneath an AR15. First Will said that it was something that was already made called the "master key." For the rest of the show he proceeded to go on and on about how they were the first ones that had ever attempted to make a "master key." The show just rips off other peoples ideas and calls them their own. Straight plagiarizing bullshit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIPMaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The show just rips off other peoples ideas and calls them their own. Straight plagiarizing bullshit. </div></div>

That Cock Wrangler Jeep with the fully articulating butt mounted Co2 Dildo Cannon is O.G. though

RJFDILDOCANNON.jpg

They could shoot each other all day with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RJFDILDOCANNON.jpg
</div></div>

Game Changa!

Re: Red Jacket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EasyJ1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
rjf1.jpg
</div></div>

What a ripoff...the paint/drill gun was my idea!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
RJFDILDOCANNON.jpg
</div></div>

Game Changa! </div></div>

Now that's more like it...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
URRRRRRRRRRYEAH.jpg

Helmet required. Especially around the new cannon. </div></div>

Now that is funny

kris-ford-400x400.jpg

This is from Will's "Pet Circus Monkey's" Bio: That year, Kris met Will's daughter Stephanie Hayden at a party. Kris was in need of a job and Stephanie offered him an apprenticeship at Red Jacket. He started out by sweeping floors <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">and now, under Will's tutelage, can build a gun from scratch</span>[/b<span style="font-style: italic">].( He couldnt even put a bolt carier group in an AR on the last episode...)</span> <span style="text-decoration: underline">Kris that says his main job will always be "happily saying yes to Will"</span></span> <span style="font-style: italic">(Makes you wonder what's really going on there behind the scenes...)</span>

Here is what the likey offsping would look like from Kris the ultimate assclown (above) and snaggle tooth (pictured below).

Sons-Of-Guns-Stephanie-Hayden-Derp.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">The Snaggle Tooth Circus Monkey:</span>

3831376531-1.jpg

<span style="font-style: italic">(I have to admit though, the Circus Monkey does look smarter than both of them)</span>

Ok new story for you.

I was at Owatonna,MN Cabelas this morning to help a relative purchase a handgun. Get up to the counter and one of the help is working with this big burly gentleman that is insisting he wants a new upper for his ar15. Guy asked what caliber, knowing cabelas doesn't even sell just uppers as new, gentleman say 458. I just start smiling. Store clerk says 458 what, gentleman says I don't know. He goes and looks at the ammo, and comes back it must be 458 socom. Clerk asked for what, the gentleman said for shooting. Clerk said he had never heard of it. Gentleman said he saw it on of all things Sons of Guns and Red Jacket makes it.

Please take this shit off the air. You have already started to influence idiots like this gentleman and give a bad name to true professionals. Red Jacket is to firearms as Kia is to autos, POS! Stop producing junk. In the real world not everything explodes, people now think that shooting guns is like playing ps3 and MW3. Sorry it is not!

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">HEY! That chick's got an adams apple! WTF</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trisurvivor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red Jacket is to firearms as Kia is to autos, POS! Stop producing junk.</div></div>

You had me until this phrase.

I traded a loaded 2007 Audi A4 for my new Kia and couldn't be happier. This thing does stuff my Audi couldn't dream of for less money and a better warranty!

OptimaPopeyes.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trisurvivor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red Jacket is to firearms as Kia is to autos, POS! Stop producing junk.</div></div>

You had me until this phrase.

I traded a loaded 2007 Audi A4 for my new Kia and couldn't be happier. This thing does stuff my Audi couldn't dream of for less money and a better warranty!

OptimaPopeyes.jpg
</div></div>

I have an Audi A6 S-Line, I think is pretty good... I haven’t tried the Kia, but I can’t see it beating the A6. Not saying the new Kia's arent very nice though.

However, I think the more likely scenario here is that we see the Kia Gerbils (Giant Hamsters) in season 3 of Sons of Guns replacing Vince and Joe.

378734_306139212739502_306137239406366_994750_298250429_n.jpg

Also likely that one of the Kia Gerbils will develop a romantic interest in Steph... Then the Giant Gerbil has a run in with Kris over Steph and the Gerbil goes Honey Badger on his ass and Kris winds up in the hospital and the cops come and arrest the Giant Gerbil and Red Jacket gets shut down because the new FFL was in the Gerbil’s name, who now will have a felony conviction...

But then in the next episode, the Gerbil hires OJ's defense team and adds Casey Anthony's attorney and they convince the jury that the beat down on Kris was in the best interest of society, because they prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the he is actually as stupid as he looks and acts and poses a threat to society...

I am very interested to see what kind of "Game Changing" guns the Gerbils can build under Will's tutelage

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have an Audi A6 S-Line, I think is pretty good... I haven’t tried the Kia, but I can’t see it beating the A6.</div></div>

I've owned several Audi (as well as many other makes of) vehicles and it does. When you compare what all you get for the price it's not even close. The first thing I noticed when I climbed in was how good quality the interior was from design to materials and quickly saw a close relation to my Audi interiors. After a little research I found out why; the CEO of Audi left in 2007 and took his lead designer to Kia and this is their first design from the ground up and it shows. It sounds silly even saying this about a Kia but call around and find a Optima SX w/Premium & Tech package (refuse to drive anything else until they produce one) and just drive it. Then realize it's nearly 300hp and gets over 35mpg on the highway all on regular unleaded.

I'd apologize for the off topic but this thread isn't to serious anyway aside from some interesting insider stories proving what we thought we already knew about these douche bags at Red Jacket.

URRRRRRRRRRYEAH.jpg

Helmet required. Especially around the new cannon. </div></div>

Lol you have a gift my friend

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nexusfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Lol you have a gift my friend </div></div>

And a strong fascination w/all things dong. Lol

Hah. I was yelling at the TV on the SOCOM episode. My wife asked me why I even bother to watch.

I told her its like a train wreck. It may be horrible, but you have to watch.

She was laughing when the jackasses couldn't get the rifle to feed.I wasyelling at the TV "ask me why it wont work!" Why anyone would order ANYTHING from them after watching the show is beyond me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I traded a loaded 2007 Audi A4 for my new Kia and couldn't be happier. This thing does stuff my Audi couldn't dream of for less money and a better warranty!

OptimaPopeyes.jpg
</div></div>

You suck. Simply because I really want one. It's going to be a few years until I can pay cash. I am too spoiled with no car payments.

I had a KIA about ten years ago. It was the bottom of the line, power nuthin' but it never failed to get me to work. Traded it on my Durango but was happy to see it go. What they are putting out now is NOTHING like that old car.

The difference between an Audi and a Kia? If you ever try to sell the Kia, come back and let us know how that went.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I traded a loaded 2007 Audi A4 for my new Kia and couldn't be happier. This thing does stuff my Audi couldn't dream of for less money and a better warranty!

OptimaPopeyes.jpg
</div></div>

You suck. Simply because I really want one. It's going to be a few years until I can pay cash. I am too spoiled with no car payments.

I had a KIA about ten years ago. It was the bottom of the line, power nuthin' but it never failed to get me to work. Traded it on my Durango but was happy to see it go. What they are putting out now is NOTHING like that old car. </div></div>

This car reminds me of my Supra & how it was NOTHING like the previous Supra. Had you told me a year or two ago that a Kia would be one of my favorite cars I woulda laughed out loud. For those in doubt, throw everything you think you know about Kia out the window because if this had an Audi or Lexus badge you wouldn't even bat an eyelash after driving one for any length of time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TypeR632</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The difference between an Audi and a Kia? If you ever try to sell the Kia, come back and let us know how that went. </div></div>

You sure you want that to be your argument for Audi? My 2nd Audi was a 2000 A6 4.2L V8 w/300hp. It was loaded & the sticker was still in the glovebox that showed it was $59k. I was the 2nd owner & bought it for $18k. You think the previous owner got $40,000 worth of use out of it? My Kia was $30k brand new so even if I gave it away when I was done I'd be up $10k over the Audi.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hah. I was yelling at the TV on the SOCOM episode. My wife asked me why I even bother to watch.

I told her its like a train wreck. It may be horrible, but you have to watch.

She was laughing when the jackasses couldn't get the rifle to feed.I wasyelling at the TV "ask me why it wont work!" Why anyone would order ANYTHING from them after watching the show is beyond me.
</div></div>

Hell, I watch that show and they make me feel like I am a gunsmith.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TypeR632</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The difference between an Audi and a Kia? If you ever try to sell the Kia, come back and let us know how that went. </div></div>

Few cars are worthy of investment. New cars are not.

Almost every millionaire I have met drives a used car.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I traded a loaded 2007 Audi A4 for my new Kia and couldn't be happier. This thing does stuff my Audi couldn't dream of for less money and a better warranty!

OptimaPopeyes.jpg
</div></div>

I had a KIA about ten years ago. It was the bottom of the line, power nuthin' but it never failed to get me to work. Traded it on my Durango but was happy to see it go. What they are putting out now is NOTHING like that old car. </div></div>

This car reminds me of my Supra & how it was NOTHING like the previous Supra. Had you told me a year or two ago that a Kia would be one of my favorite cars I woulda laughed out loud. For those in doubt, throw everything you think you know about Kia out the window because if this had an Audi or Lexus badge you wouldn't even bat an eyelash after driving one for any length of time. </div></div>

I won't own a kia because my friend is a body man and says that they are a nightmare to work on compared to the other makes. I do think they have come a long ways and are making some nice looking cars.

I really dont understand the comparison between Red Jacket and Kia... While Kia is a good car, they are not "Game Changers"

If Red Jacket made cars, then you would get real "Game Changers" like this:

rickyscar.jpg

snazzy.jpg

ridiculous_car_spoilers_12.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WARDOG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">HEY! That chick's got an adams apple! WTF</span></span> </div></div>

OMG WTF SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS TRUE! Go look at the pictures, I cant believe I actually saw it. Look at the kris or whoever picture, she has a bigger adams apple than him!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bradu</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I won't own a kia because my friend is a body man and says that they are a nightmare to work on compared to the other makes. I do think they have come a long ways and are making some nice looking cars. </div></div>

Really? I'm sorry but that's just lame. If you're going to parrot a 'friend of a friend heard' story at least make it something worth the keystrokes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really dont understand the comparison between Red Jacket and Kia... While Kia is a good car, they are not "Game Changers"

If Red Jacket made cars, then you would get real "Game Changers" like this:

rickyscar.jpg

snazzy.jpg

ridiculous_car_spoilers_12.jpg
</div></div>

Now those is Game changas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BIPMaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The show just rips off other peoples ideas and calls them their own. Straight plagiarizing bullshit. </div></div>

That Cock Wrangler Jeep with the fully articulating butt mounted Co2 Dildo Cannon is O.G. though

RJFDILDOCANNON.jpg

They could shoot each other all day with it. </div></div>

I just spent the last 2 minutes in tears I didn't catch this earlier LOL

Caught a few episodes while deployed... makes me upset the name and image these guys give REAL manufacturers and gunsmiths who put out a quality product!