• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Red Jacket

Re: Red Jacket

OUCH the brain cell hurts with this crap and gunshows are almost the same way .....too much drama ....hammer,chisel and blow torch works again OUCH !!

I watched a few of the episodes on netflix. Im not sure which network brodcasts this soap opera but I would say they are equal to Mtv Pimp My Ride. You may mistake the cast for a group of people whom you avoided at the public range. For a moment I thought I came across another sequal to Lost Boys.. hear to find out it's only a group of fair carnies that opened a gun shop.

However, they made a young solider from the wounded vet program a mount for his shotgun. For free. If it wasn't for that I'd rip em apart.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aolson81</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hear to find out it's only a group of fair carnies that opened a gun shop. </div></div>

With all due respect I believe that's insulting to fair carnies!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hyoslvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aolson81</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hear to find out it's only a group of fair carnies that opened a gun shop. </div></div>

With all due respect I believe that's insulting to fair carnies!!!</div></div>

Especially the sniper carnies!!!!!

Thank god we have Clark Custom Guns, Jerry Miculek, Terry Cross, and William Roscoe "keep'n it real" for us coon-asses
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GlockandRoll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank god we have Clark Custom Guns, Jerry Miculek, Terry Cross, and William Roscoe "keep'n it real" for us coon-asses
smile.gif

</div></div>

Unfortunatly there are a few bad apples in every barrel, or more appropriatly for the RJF crew, AssClowns in every circus...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RedCreek</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GlockandRoll</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank god we have Clark Custom Guns, Jerry Miculek, Terry Cross, and William Roscoe "keep'n it real" for us coon-asses
smile.gif

</div></div>

Unfortunatly there are a few bad apples in every barrel, or more appropriatly for the RJF crew, AssClowns in every circus... </div></div>

Part of the problem for them now, is some of those ass clowns, might be the ones with FFLs keeping the shop open lol. (on top of the ones that got bared).

I would love guns to be more of a wide spread and understood thing, but they are just inciting idiots to go and shoot them selfs or others and ruin it for everyone.

Bwaahahahaaa! good pic. I dont know what some of you fellas see in this scrhreeching banshee with a monkey face. To each their own I guess.

This thread still going strong? It's like an 8th grade girls lunch table at this point. We get it, it is a shitty gun show with lots of entertainment for those that know little about guns. Inevitably, you have had more people watch this show because of all your comments. Curiosity killed they cat, while we keep watching Steph and Will get fat.

I watched a repeat of the show where they attempted to make some type of jacked up mini gun mounted on the back of a Toyota pickup truck. These guys think the are badasses bc they apparently made enough money from the tv show to get a CBC machine......now, they don't know how to work it and program so they had to call someone it.

At the end of the day Will decides failure is not an option because the blond haired kid can't figure out how to replicate the dillon aero miniguns d-linking system so they throw 3 saiga 12 gauges together and spin them around with a motor from Walsh mart and a battery from auto zone and think they have yet again made yet made another game changer. Seriously can anyone take this shit seriously? It's a total embarrassment to the weapons business.

Now I'm not totally against creativity building some cool shit that no one else has done like a spinning 3 saga shotgun or a water cooled dual mounted m-16 that is water cooled with some copper tubing from home depot and a fish tank pump but this is just totally ridiculous. I think everyone just watches the show to see how much crap they can blow up with some primer cord and tannerite.

I still want a dual mounted water cooled m-16 for my jet ski though.....and it HAS to be done by the end of next week.

I know a guy that just purchased a gun from red jacket. He loves their show. It took all I had not to laugh.

I can't wait to put it through its paces!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wheelchairman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know a guy that just purchased a gun from red jacket. He loves their show. It took all I had not to laugh.

I can't wait to put it through its paces! </div></div>

As I mentioned in a posting above, a bunch of guys at work made a group buy of those RJF game changer Siaga shotguns and I was at the range when they tried them out and not a one would go two or three rounds before jamming....

I was also told when they went to the FFL shop that made the transfer for them, the guns were all thrown in a box, no wrapping, nothing just all in a box...like the Monkey did the packaging for shipping.

I am telling you, these guys are a joke....

I would not let them change my tire

The more I watch these idiots the more I can't help but wonder if some anti-gunners are flipping the bill for the show to try to make the industry look bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,interesting concept, anyone agree with that or am I going all conspiracy theory on the show

I watch it just like I watch South Park: I lass my ass off at every single thing that happens, whether it was supposed to be funny or not.

You can bet on it! Maybe not directly and to the point of hurting the industry (even though they seem to be) but take a look at all of the TV and movie personnel from actors to directors etc... They make gun shows they use guns in their shows and all the while they are ANTI-GUNNERS. I won't name the names I am aware of but lets just say that there are a lot of very famous movie stars that have made their living off making movies around GUNS and they are the biggest F-IN GUN NATZI'S out their.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LRK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can bet on it! Maybe not directly and to the point of hurting the industry (even though they seem to be) but take a look at all of the TV and movie personnel from actors to directors etc... They make gun shows they use guns in their shows and all the while they are ANTI-GUNNERS. I won't name the names I am aware of but lets just say that there are a lot of very famous movie stars that have made their living off making movies around GUNS and they are the biggest F-IN GUN NATZI'S out their. </div></div>

I would be willing to bet that a lot of these anti-gun hollywood assholes have guns....dont tell me that Keifer Sutherland, Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer and the likes dont have guns in their collection....

Watch the special features for "Shooter", Mark Whalberg is beside himself excited while he was training for the movie

Man I'm gonna walk in their shop, drop $25,000 on the table and tell them I need a 1/4 MOA .338 lapua at 3 miles. and as I'm walking out I'll say " and I need it for this weekends hunting trip!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man I'm gonna walk in their shop, drop $25,000 on the table and tell them I need a 1/4 MOA .338 lapua at 3 miles. and as I'm walking out I'll say " and I need it for this weekends hunting trip!"</div></div>

Sadly they'd probably take your money and try.

Don't worry, they would shoot an entire show on how you would die if you didn't have it for the hunt and then they would deliver it JUST in time and all would be good...

Mark is actually a felon and obtain federal permission to film with firearms. He's beside himself just cause he still gets to touch one!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spaceman_Spiff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grizzdude</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man I'm gonna walk in their shop, drop $25,000 on the table and tell them I need a 1/4 MOA .338 lapua at 3 miles. and as I'm walking out I'll say " and I need it for this weekends hunting trip!"</div></div>

Sadly they'd probably take your money and try. </div></div>

But they wouldn't be able to do it, so on Thursday night, they would take four rifles and band them together. Each one with the ability to shoot 1 MOA, but since there are four, they would achieve 1/4 MOA by way of RJF math.

Oh, and they will use some high-tech hanger wire so you only have to pull one of the four triggers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed that from the commercials last week it was so glaringly overdone. </div></div>

Snaggletooth. Instant classic!

"were gonna make the ar as reliable as an ak.... a piston driven ar! thats a game changer."

will, red jacket firearms

this idiot acts like he's the one that came up with that. what a joke. your daughters ass ugly and i would touch her with your stick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MK12 MOD0 SPR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"were gonna make the ar as reliable as an ak.... a piston driven ar! thats a game changer."

will, red jacket firearms

this idiot acts like he's the one that came up with that. what a joke. your daughters ass ugly and i would touch her with your stick. </div></div> oh hell this is great tuck and stitch ,rework the daughter with plastic surgery

I watch the show here and there to see the guns on the show- there's not too many shows on TV showing cool guns! I really detest all the B.S. drama, but this is what reality TV is.

The most ridiculous thing I saw on the show was when a lady came in with a .50AE Desert eagle her husband bought her (seriously POOR choice for the wife)and she came into Red Jacket to reduce the recoil because she really liked the pistol. Instead of taking her gun in on trade and seling her a smaller caliber Desert Eagle (.357 magnum would have been a better choice)they made a buttstock for the .50AE pistol- it looked REDICULOUS!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackrifle1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I watch the show here and there to see the guns on the show- there's not too many shows on TV showing cool guns! I really detest all the B.S. drama, but this is what reality TV is.

The most ridiculous thing I saw on the show was when a lady came in with a .50AE Desert eagle her husband bought her (seriously POOR choice for the wife)and she came into Red Jacket to reduce the recoil because she really liked the pistol. Instead of taking her gun in on trade and seling her a smaller caliber Desert Eagle (.357 magnum would have been a better choice)they made a buttstock for the .50AE pistol- it looked REDICULOUS!!!! </div></div>
So they made her gun a SBR? Did she walk out of the store holding that thing only to be picked up by the feds later?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
So they made her gun a SBR? Did she walk out of the store holding that thing only to be picked up by the feds later? </div></div>

I don't know- but it was stupid looking as hell

i thought they said something about having to wait. but yah the SBR DE was ridiculous.

i (stupidly bought one, but i sent it in for the compensator and now its about a .44mag. totally handle-able. the very poorly milled stock thing is just about the worst thing you can do.

Did you guys see the pics Jesse posted of snag sucking him off behind Red Jacket? I bet Chris is pissed

i heard snaggle denied it, so they got a mold made of the tooth mark on jesse's cock and it wasnt hard to match the deformed quatto yuckmouth

i think the words smoke and mirrors con job etc 3/4 months for paper work to clear up is most of time ... crap!

Butchering that bar was was the last straw for me.Then that mentally challenged floor sweeper getting ticked off made the show into a 3rd rate soap opera.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Butchering that bar was was the last straw for me.Then that mentally challenged floor sweeper getting ticked off made the show into a 3rd rate soap opera. </div></div>

Will should have slapped ass clown and then give him a bottle and make him sit in the corner for the rest of the show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30378</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Red Jacket is better than most of the hunting shows which most have become nothing more than long winded info-mercials. Can't stand shows where they shoot some animal and all of a sudden they find Jesus. Oh, thank ya Lord!! </div></div>

Hell yes, I am with you there. All the fist pumping and crying and shit. I didn't get that excited when I shot my first derka

I think they are idiots. If you know anything about guns or building guns then you will know they are retards and It amazes me that people like that make guns and actually have a TV show. I seen one episode where he couldnt even put together an AR15.

There was another show where they didnt even know what a masterkey was and they made it sound like they invented the idea. Masterkeys have been around forever and any 10year old that plays video games knows what it is.

I would never buy anything from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigB308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think they are idiots. If you know anything about guns or building guns then you will know they are retards and It amazes me that people like that make guns and actually have a TV show. I seen one episode where he couldnt even put together an AR15.

There was another show where they didnt even know what a masterkey was and they made it sound like they invented the idea. Masterkeys have been around forever and any 10year old that plays video games knows what it is.

I would never buy anything from them. </div></div>

The people who buy their guns are the true idiots.

I like the episode where they suppressed a 50 cal. Of all the 50's out there they chose a 50 BMG AR Upper receiver!!! They chose the cheapest thing they could get there hands on. I was thinking, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU USE THAT.

I "think" (my opinion, so no one get butt hurt at me) some of the stuff they do is a joke.

I would just about bet you a dollar, that Will is broke as a joke. His mentality makes me think so! Who in the hell would lift there shirt on national TV that looked like he does, to show off a homemade tattoo he got after a hard night of drinking. My 9 year old could tattoo better than that thing he has all over his fat body. Some Indian bull shit, that suppose to mean he is a man. WTF!!! I find that very disturbing to say the least! Then he married his daughter off to that monkey. There is no way in hell i would condone something like that! Lee

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skeetlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would just about bet you a dollar, that Will is broke as a joke. His mentality makes me think so! Who in the hell would lift there shirt on national TV that looked like he does, to show off a homemade tattoo he got after a hard night of drinking. My 9 year old could tattoo better than that thing he has all over his fat body. Some Indian bull shit, that suppose to mean he is a man. WTF!!! I find that very disturbing to say the least! Then he married his daughter off to that monkey. There is no way in hell i would condone something like that! Lee </div></div>

eh. hes just glad the family tree will branch.

I am glad I am not alone. Whenever someone comes in my shop and asks me about them, I get up on a soapbox and preach about how full of s**t they are how they are going to get our gun rights taken away from us. Plus any time I come up with a new design or build, I always have some asshole tell me that I am just trying to be like them... I, along with thousands of others, was tricking out rifles long before they came around.

A friend of a friend owns a gunshop in Indiana. On the way back from the shot show he took a southern detour and shopped at Red Jacket. The door was locked, when someone finely answered he told them he owned a gunshop in Indiana and wanted to discuss carrying there line of firearms and suppressors. They turned him away telling him they don’t do that and never even let him in...

And I would much rather watch deer and elk hunting shows even with the "come to Jesus" moments. Not that it resembles my reality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you guys see the pics Jesse posted of snag sucking him off behind Red Jacket? I bet Chris is pissed
</div></div>

LOL. Where were those posted?