• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

RYAN/MCCARTHY/DESANTIS -- F'KN AROUND ... Behind Trumps back... hatching a plan. EXPOSE THEM!

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    F--KING RINO SCUM RYAN and MC CARTHY... playing games. EXPOSE THEM. SHARE

1667734307310.jpeg

We tend to forget our strings are being pulled by a globalist movement, which sits back and laughs at us while we argue about local politics and think that we’re gonna have a “red wave” and turn the corner with our silly little midterm “election.”

ASGH, except for the continued momentum of communism.

They are all criminals and no politician that plays for either team wants to change the current trajectory. If you want change then convince people of what their gov’t is, thieves and murderers, and that everyone with a .gov job empowers this behavior. Convince the people that their vote is a joke at this point while their willingness to disobey is their strength. Convince them the battle is GOOD VS EVIL and not the dem vs republican, white vs black, or any other lies they are being fed.

Make no mistake. Desantis is a politician that wants to go as far as he can. The republicants have embraced him and he will do as he's told to get what he wants.
    It's a dog and pony circus.
    Better than DeSantis that I like so far but don't trust... partly bc we have zero idea of any foreign policy....
    Someone that is willing to trash the constitution can't be trusted.
    Nevermind that no one, not a single person in the highway patrol, said NO! Not gonna happen!

Sad that two days before election some have lost track of who the main enemy is.
    Depending on one's perspective and experience, the Main Enemy of The Republic is somewhat subjective - my personal take is that the failure of our Republic rests squarely at the feet of the Two Party System which now dominates elections. So long as we keep doing the same fucking thing over, and over, and over (and expecting a different outcome *this* time...) we will continue to get exactly what we have been getting the last 50+ years. A Government not "of The People, by The People, and for The People" but a Government owned and operated by a Global Elite for *their* benefit, wealth and power.

Vote how ya want. ASGH until we fire the Two Party System and start voting en mass for real Solutions and real Patriots and the start of that is to stop voting for incumbents and has been losers. It's always time for another choice - no more voting for incumbent losers.

VooDoo

"I am from the government and I am here to help"

Depending on one's perspective and experience, the Main Enemy of The Republic is somewhat subjective - my personal take is that the failure of our Republic rests squarely at the feet of the Two Party System which now dominates elections. So long as we keep doing the same fucking thing over, and over, and over (and expecting a different outcome *this* time...) we will continue to get exactly what we have been getting the last 50+ years. A Government not "of The People, by The People, and for The People" but a Government owned and operated by a Global Elite for *their* benefit, wealth and power.

Vote how ya want. ASGH until we fire the Two Party System and start voting en mass for real Solutions and real Patriots and the start of that is to stop voting for incumbents and has been losers. It's always time for another choice - no more voting for incumbent losers.

VooDoo
    VooDoo, As always your opinion is inciteful and logical.

Nonetheless for this round the fight is on. The referee is giving instructions. The judges are ready to count punches. The crowd is ready to cheer their choice.

So it's time to decide which fighter will do less to harm your freedom. Yes in your personal life you can attend a demolition derby at your county fair if you prefer the chaos of a 20 man fight. But this is not that. Times are too desperate to compare the choices we actually have to the choices we should have.

DeSantis is a politician as I've said before.
    Trump even has admitted he trusted the wrong people, taking poor advice. Can't blame him as an outsider. I hold hope that he gets another chance and doesn't make that mistake again. Remember all Dems and 90% of Repubs were against him. And really who is a better option at this point? All the retards here who are butthurt about Trump sound like they'd fall in line with what Mitch the Bitch and his cronies come up with. The fact that there is the tiniest chance for retribution after he's(Trump) been fucked over by everyone and all the alphabet agencies alone is enough to vote for.

Nonetheless for this round the fight is on. The referee is giving instructions. The judges are ready to count punches. The crowd is ready to cheer their choice.

So it's time to decide which fighter will do less to harm your freedom. Yes in your personal life you can attend a demolition derby at your county fair if you prefer the chaos of a 20 man fight. But this is not that. Times are too desperate to compare the choices we actually have to the choices we should have.
    You are still taking “their” bait hook, line, and sinker. You aren’t alone as most of the population is as fooled as you are which after the last several years, is beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: Edgecrusher

VooDoo
    The failure of our republic lies at our feet for allowing them to usurp the power we had, and to continue to remain ignorant and complacent to their actions.

We need to not allow anyone that will do harm to our liberty. The lesser of two evils is how we got to this shit show.

Americans need to stop thinking and acting like slaves begging for permission from a state that does not have the right authority to grant permission. We need to stop thinking "who's gonna let me" and start saying "what dipshit is gonna dare to try and stop me".

Last edited:
    DeSantis is a politician as I've said before.
    Trump even has admitted he trusted the wrong people, taking poor advice. Can't blame him as an outsider. I hold hope that he gets another chance and doesn't make that mistake again. Remember all Dems and 90% of Repubs were against him. And really who is a better option at this point? All the retards here who are butthurt about Trump sound like they'd fall in line with what Mitch the Bitch and his cronies come up with. The fact that there is the tiniest chance for retribution after he's(Trump) been fucked over by everyone and all the alphabet agencies alone is enough to vote for.
    The establishment has used the FauxBI, the media and the courts to abuse everyone associated with Trump. You admit that 90% of republicants and the rest are against him. Where do you think he will find people to run his cabinet? What will they do to those that start to purge the deep state from the alphabet?

VooDoo

It’s a difficult thing to break, as whoever does split their party, loses. We got started down the path of ‘progress’ after the bull-moose party broke off and a Woodrow Wilson slipped in. That piece of garbage ushered in some of the worst policy in the 20th century.

Personally I much prefer the direction of more libertarian leaning candidates moving the Republican Party back toward classical liberalism without splitting it.

I’d much rather the Dems split their party.

Reactions: mosin46
    The establishment has used the FauxBI, the media and the courts to abuse everyone associated with Trump. You admit that 90% of republicants and the rest are against him. Where do you think he will find people to run his cabinet? What will they do to those that start to purge the deep state from the alphabet?
    I agree. But that means you're saying there is a better option?

• Haha
    Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Things were still accomplished the last go-round with all the back-stabbing. Hopeful it would be better this time. Would I expect to be all hell yes about everyone he gets approved? F no. But it should be better. These treasonous shits are exposing themselves more every day.

Sad that two days before election some have lost track of who the main enemy is.
    "I am from the government and I am here to help"
    Yes, lets remain truly clear as to who the real enemy is. He/She/It/They like to distract us with things like politics.

Ephesians 6:12​

King James Version​

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    Read full chapter

In short, the real battle is with Satan, the Devil, our lower nature, what ever you want to call it, as long as we remain deceived about that we're wasting our energy. I may talk about it, joke about it (FJB), but in the end I put 0% trust in any earthly system because they will all fail.

King James Bible
    But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Headed for the Game Refuge with Nikita, catch ya'll later.

Last edited:
    You are still taking “their” bait hook, line, and sinker. You aren’t alone as most of the population is as fooled as you are which after the last several years, is beyond my comprehension.

Who benefits from the news story the OP posted? News Flash! The story is designed to supress Republican turnout.

Be smart enough not to be their tool.

Who benefits from the news story the OP posted? News Flash! The story is designed to supress Republican turnout.

Be smart enough not to be their tool.
    You admitted that the choices we have are harmful to one’s liberty and then gave advice to side with whomever one deems less harmful. Why? What about siding with none of them? Why not shun all of them and turn our backs to the systems and institutions used to attack our freedom? Why not take power away from all who attack us? That power we have and it isn’t voting in their elections to put them in positions they created.

You admitted that the choices we have are harmful to one’s liberty and then gave advice to side with whomever one deems less harmful. Why? What about siding with none of them? Why not shun all of them and turn our backs to the systems and institutions used to attack our freedom? Why not take power away from all who attack us? That power we have and it isn’t voting in their elections.
    First get to the root of who/what is the origination of the attack. clipping weeds is a waste of time until you get the root. Once you get the root the battles won.

who/what do you think the root cause?

Reactions: 338dude
    what did you not think the reps. would not find a way to fuck up the party lol It's what they do see a chance for greatness then trample all over it

beware the ides of march oh Caesar
    • Casca. Bid every noise be still: peace yet again!
    • Caesar. Who is it in the press that calls on me? 100
      I hear a tongue, shriller than all the music,
      Cry 'Caesar!' Speak; Caesar is turn'd to hear.
    • Brutus. A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March. 105
    • Caesar. Set him before me; let me see his face.
    • Cassius. Fellow, come from the throng; look upon Caesar.
    • Caesar. What say'st thou to me now? speak once again.
    • Caesar. He is a dreamer; let us leave him:

The best thing I think for the 2024 elections would be to pull a bait and switch on the DemonRats.
    Get them all wound up that Trump is going to be running and make them plan their whole attack strategy around orange man bad.
    Then at the last moment pull as complete switch and put somebody they were not expecting in, hopefully somebody intelligent.

The best thing I think for the 2024 elections would be to pull a bait and switch on the DemonRats.
    Get them all wound up that Trump is going to be running and make them plan their whole attack strategy around orange man bad.
    Then at the last moment pull as complete switch and put somebody they were not expecting in, hopefully somebody intelligent.
    If 2020 taught you one thing, it should be that dominion doesn't give a fuck who you put on the ballot.

I agree. But that means you're saying there is a better option?
    Ahhh, now you are catching on.
    There's no one that can fix this. Tell me which one of the hundreds of alphabet are not corrupted. It's been decades of subversion and anyone that thinks that a single person can fix it is fooling themselves.
    Look up what Chuck shumer said about Trump. "The FauxBI can screw you a hundred ways to Sunday" or something like that. What does that tell you? Do you think that they don't have a plan for desantis? If they don't then he's in the bag.
    Desantis will be another Bush. While he may talk tough he'll be a deal maker. The only people that get screwed in a compromise is the conservative. When the republicants had control why didn't they stop passing continuing resolutions to the budget? Do you believe Desantis will stop that? We are on the brink of the next depression and the next president will be taking over as it kicks off.

Ahhh, now you are catching on.
    There's no one that can fix this. Tell me which one of the hundreds of alphabet are not corrupted. It's been decades of subversion and anyone that thinks that a single person can fix it is fooling themselves.
    Look up what Chuck shumer said about Trump. "The FauxBI can screw you a hundred ways to Sunday" or something like that. What does that tell you? Do you think that they don't have a plan for desantis? If they don't then he's in the bag.
    Desantis will be another Bush. While he may talk tough he'll be a deal maker. The only people that get screwed in a compromise is the conservative. When the republicants had control why didn't they stop passing continuing resolutions to the budget? Do you believe Desantis will stop that? We are on the brink of the next depression and the next president will be taking over as it kicks off.
    Yes we are 100% on the same page. Everything you just said are thoughts I've had myself. I hope Trump gets another crack at the corrupt critters ruining this country. Then maybe can follow him up with the likes of Kari Lake. She seems to have bigger balls than anyone who could possibly be an option in the next 10 yrs.

Reactions: 338dude