• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sad day for Outers Foul Out users

Re: Sad day for Outers Foul Out users

Haven't used mine in 15 years. Don't know why I keep it around....

Hadn't heard that, but I can't say I'm surprised...too many other superior products out there these days.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mike Casselton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't used mine in 15 years. Don't know why I keep it around.... </div></div>

I've got one almost that old that I never used. Maybe it will be a collectors item. Better keep it another 15 years.
crazy.gif

I was wanting one for my rimfire, would make getting the lead out a lot easier. I think the slow sales was due to the massive resources on the net telling folks how to make their own for 1/3 the cost.

Branden

I bought one about 2.5 years ago with the complete setup including solution and still have yet to use it!

Heck, if anybody is hooked and needs a backup set, send me a PM!

I'm like you others - got a complete set-up several years ago and never use it. I did use it once to help clean a heavily leaded pistol barrel. It worked great for that and saved me a lot of muscle work (and possible barrel damage) getting that barrel clean. I guess I should either give it away like mattmcg or stock up on the solutions while they are still available. Midway had a full selection of the solutions when I checked last week.

I have never used one but looked into making one and the electronics on those are very simple and you can find a number of designs on the web if you google.

wade