• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Scott @ Liberty Optics is GTG

Mr Flannel

Self-Licking Icecream
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
Australia
After scrabbling around for a while trying to figure which compact spotter to buy (had to have mil-scale reticle) and not being able to buy the Zeiss 60 due to not wanting to create another GFC, I e-mailed Scott at Liberty Optics about the Vortex Recon 15x50.

Long story short, Scott gave me all the info needed straight away and I bought one. He squared it away all in the space of hours and it's on the way down under.

I'd heard vicious rumours about Scott's customer service making many other vendors looking like also-rans and I regret to report the rumours are true. The guy should run a school in customer service. Unbelievably good and refreshing in these days of mediocrity

It's the little things that matter.. a lot.

Re: Scott @ Liberty Optics is GTG

I agree, just ordered a scope from him yesterday. I couldn't decide between a vortex or sightron, and Scott gave me all the info I needed to make a decision. P.S. If you are considering bushnell you might want to talk with him about his experiences with them first.

+1 I bought a spotter from him last year and I have nothing but good things to say!
Deal with confidence when buying from Scott.
--Steve

You're really preaching to the choir but I agree. Scott is great, I ordered a low end Vortex scope from him 8 months ago. Scope completely failed and I got a full refund. Placed an order for a Sightron SIII on Monday. Scott was out of stock, so he called Sightron and I had a tracking number the same day. I am expecting delivery today. Oh, and I got a receipt in the mail yesterday.

Definitely a good guy to deal with.

I just got my scope in. I ordered it a 4:00 pm on Tuesday afternoon. Thats freaking unbelievably fast shipping. I will never order a scope from anyone else. I ordered some fishing jigs on monday morning and paid 7.50 extra for 2 day delivery and the damn things still arn't here. That's on par for everyone else.

I ordered a TR24G from Scott on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday. Montana is only a few states away but it was packed and ready to go after I hung up the phone.

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1935-1.jpg

+1 on Scott for the great optics knowledge and customer service Liberty Optics offers.

I already have a Premier 3 - 15 and a Bushnell 3 - 12 on the way.
Now just waiting for the Vortex Viper PST's to arrive.

Liberty has my business and loyalty. You will not go wrong dealing with them.

Supersniper

Thanks for the props, guys. I appreciate it. However, when you see another competitor who is not a Hide vendor get threads with views that exceed even my SHOT report you know you haven't arrived yet. Still trying to break into the big leagues, and still humbled.

Thanks,

Scott

I have the advantage of being only 1-2 days away from Scott using USPS, but I can still tell he gets things out the door ASAP. And, on my last order, I was going to be out of town for a week so I asked him to delay shipment until the day before I got back. It was done just like I asked.

There are, for whatever reason, a lot of shooting-related vendors that aren't straight with customers - particularly on their inventory. One guy gave me the run-around for weeks, then cussed me out on the phone and sent me a 50% refund. That was not what I wanted; just honest answers and an attempt to fix his mistakes. I'll never be back. But companies like L.O. get it.

Scott, you may not be "big league" in sales, but you act like it. I can easily compare L.O.'s service to Orvis, Vortex or even a giant company like USAA.

Libery Optics is on TEAM Bukakke approved vendor list!

Ordered my scope and mount from Liberty on a Monday. It was waiting for me when I got home on Friday. I called and spoke directly to Scott to get some info. He answered all my questions and took my order over the phone. Fantastic service.

I placed an order on 06/10, it shipped on 06/11 and I had it in hand on 06/14. This was my first transaction with Liberty, but will not be my last. I was impressed with the CS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed an order on 06/10, it shipped on 06/11 and I had it in hand on 06/14. This was my first transaction with Liberty, but will not be my last. I was impressed with the CS.
</div></div>

Ordered on 6/10 and shipped 6/11???? I hope it was the evening of the 10th. Otherwise, I am indeed slacking in my old age. Thanks for the thread revival!

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GardDog223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I placed an order on 06/10, it shipped on 06/11 and I had it in hand on 06/14. This was my first transaction with Liberty, but will not be my last. I was impressed with the CS.
</div></div>

Ordered on 6/10 and shipped 6/11???? I hope it was the evening of the 10th. Otherwise, I am indeed slacking in my old age. Thanks for the thread revival!

Scott </div></div>

No problem here with next day shipping. All most folks seem to post these days are gripes, so I wanted to thank you for the service received.

I bought a T-1 from Scott for a great price. I received an email quickly with order status and shipping date.
Fast ( FREE) shipping. Great communication, Lowest price ....... +1 for GTG

Thanks Scott,
-V

Impatiently waiting on a PST