• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins AR Lower pics

Re: Seekins AR Lower pics

Thanks for the info, I actually kind of like the look of the green as pictured. I cant wait for these to get in to production...keep us updated Glenn!

I would take one in 308 in a heartbeat, if it would make it over here through the mail, but somehow i doubt the powers-to-be would believe that its really just scope mount.

beautiful work brother,

JJ

Forgive my noob-alities, but I have little experience with AR components. I know there are 2 basic compatability camps when it comes to parts. Can you guys tell me what kind of uppers these bad boys will match up with?

I think you are confusing them with ar10s (DPMS & Armalite are different).

These lowers will take any of your standard mil-spec uppers (DPMS, Vltor, WOA, Stag, Bushmaster, RRA, LMT, etc.). The only lowers that are different are older Colts (front take down pin is .315 vs mil spec of .250). I believe current Colts take the .250 take down pin but am not positive. So basically, any mil-spec upper with .250 take down pins will work with these lowers.

Guys,
Glen might not be able to respond to this for a while.

I'm not at liberty to explain but I did get a phone call from him this morning as to him being busy for a while.

Surely he will let everyone know shortly but everything is "good".

FWIW,
Stu

Thanks stu, but you dont need to hold it in
smile.gif

We are at the hospital waiting for our son to join us. Gunner is a bit early (due Feb 14th) but he is ready.

I wont be back in the shop until Monday at the earliest. Never played this game before, so we will see how it goes..

Price: I have tried many ways to get it below 300 and its just not going to happen with the amount of investment i need to make (new huge cnc & employees). Retail will be $350

SPECIAL Buy: $300 + 8-10$ shipping and 2% fees if paid by card...

For the orders i have received and continue to receive from the hide for a while (month or two before i get going full out and start shipping) I will retail them for $300 because that's what i said i could most likely do them for.

If you want a special SN# put it down on your order and i will see what i can do for you. I may also do a SH logo on them as frank did give me the go if you guys want to.

<span style="font-weight: bold">
If you have sent in a order, you will already get the 300 price so no worries...</span>

Glen, glad to hear it, good luck to your wife and the new baby!!

Gunner....did you really talk her into that??
laugh.gif

Congrats Glen, put the family first in this great time. We will wait.

Congrats Glen!!!!!

I may be interested down the road a bit - would definitely make the trip over to Idaho to pick it up though!!!

Congrats on the new addition. My wife and are expecting as well. We have a while to go though,she's due in August. I filled out the order today for a lower in brown,looking forward to it. They look great.

Later
Burdess

Congrats on the Baby boy.. Pace yourself on the work...Before you know it he will be 19 and out of your life... SmokeRolls

Thanks guys
smile.gif

Just so you know, the orders you placed are going on a list and i will contact you to see if you still want to proceed with a order when im ready...

DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY !!!!! I will contact you when i get everything sorted out..

He is here and i dont see myself turning loose any time soon.

A huge congrats to ya Glen. And you thought the free time was gone before. You will love it.

I really like the name also. I have cousin that named his first son Gunner. Not sure on spelling.

Again congrats, keep up the excellent work. Take a week or 2 off. Don't forget to take every evening off also. Also at least one whole day a week. You'll never get it back.

Oh ya, pics man pics..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys
smile.gif

Just so you know, the orders you placed are going on a list and i will contact you to see if you still want to proceed with a order when im ready...

DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY !!!!! I will contact you when i get everything sorted out..

He is here and i dont see myself turning loose any time soon. </div></div>

When you contact us, would we have a chance to change the order (i.e. color)?

Glen, Congrats on the new addition,,, A word of advice from someone that has a little more gray hair than I used to... Family First then business later... We all can live and wait for your products.. But your Son and Wife SHOULD always be your number one priority in life... The clock will never give back as it only takes and shortens our time with those that are the most important. Cherish every minute,second,and day with them!

I've made those wrong decisions in my life, My Daughter just turned 18 she lives with her mother and I no longer work for the company/Out of Biz.. that I spent too many years worrying about... Don't make a wrong choice as it can cost you more than you ever imagined...

I guess you won't have time to finish the Camaro so you'll just have to GIVE her to me!

WOW! Those look awesome! I just found this site, these Seekins lowers were referenced on a varminter site that I usually visit and it led me here. Looks like there's a lot of good info here and it'll take some time to peruse through it all.

I just sent an order in and can't wait to hear from you. It's great being able to do business with fellow Idahoans.

idaho-1.gif

Glen,

First of all, congratulations to you and your wife on your new baby boy!

The lowers look great - I've added my name to your wait list by filling out the web order form yesterday. Per your instructions, that is all I believe you wanted us to do for now. However, I was wondering if we should expect any confirmation the order was received and that our name has been added to the wait list?

I'm also interested in an upper if you should decide to offer one in the near future (these days probably defined as six months to a year
grin.gif
).

I'll keep track of overall progress on this thread.

Cheers,

Thanks guys, so far the lower has been very popular.

When you submit your online order to get on the list the page changes to what you filled out and sent in. I have gotten everyones and you shouldnt need a confermation. I will post here when im contacting everyone so if you would, check it or just send me an email. It wont be until the end of febuary.

Gunner is doing great, eats allot and sleeps the rest of the time. I cant hardly put him down. We will start teaching him his X,Y ans Z's so he can start running a cnc. Then we will work on the ABC part
smile.gif

Man, im sure glad i wansnt born a girl. I dont think i could come back from something like that...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man, im sure glad i wansnt born a girl. </div></div>

+1

Chicks with goatees rank pretty high on the "weird shit" scale...
grin.gif

Best looking ower ive seen! ill be getting back from deployment mid march perfect timing! congrats on the new kid!!

Been tossing this around for the past few weeks, but just couldn't let it go. Glen's a stand-up guy with a Grade A product; two things that are difficult to find anymore, and just about forget finding them together in the same company.

Glen, my order is in for one in coyote brown, and pencil me in for an upper if you ever decide to start those as well.

Tonight is my n ight off - going to look at ordering one of these as well as a new base/rings..

Congrats again Glen!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SNIPERS4DUMMIES</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and where do you order? </div></div>

300 includes a logo if you wish.
smile.gif

Place a order here and i will contact you for payment and FFL copy when im close to shipping! http://www.seekinsprecision.com/order.html
Just let us know your info and that you would like to be on the list and i will get you on it. If you want more than one, please note that as well so i can prioritize the first build.

Glen,
I absolutely want one of these.
I went to the link and filled out the form.
Something with the Phoenix Tactical "flaming chicken" would be perfect!

These look great, I machine myself and I have to say this is alot of work even on a CNC.
How many jig fixtures did you have to make?
How many times do you have to re-jig each one?
Are you on a 3 axis machine or a 4 or 5 axis?

$300.00 is a steal on these if you ask me, just a billet of 7075 that size retail is near 30.00-40.00 not to mention all the indexing and set up just to get started on mill cycles.

Very nice work, I'm milling a tactical stock out on my CNC for my Remington 700 SA and will be wanting to hard coat it, who is doing your hard coat? Meclec in Fresno CA does my nickel plate and my black nickel, but they do not do the colored hard coat.

Thanks Artist
smile.gif

We use 3 and 4th axis opps to make the lowers. Soon, i will have a big horizontal mill and everything will change!!!

Serial numbers?? Not many guys have asked for a custom one. Once i get ready to build i will shut down the special buy and see what custom numbers i end up with. What number do you want?

Glen,

Please pardon my ignorance... I'm real new at this custom order thing and have been wondering since you made the offer as to how the custom serial number thing works?

Is there a specific format they have to conform to? And if so, what is it?

Thanks,

Order placed (hopefully I did it correctly). Congrats on your son, Glen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Artist
smile.gif

We use 3 and 4th axis opps to make the lowers. Soon, i will have a big horizontal mill and everything will change!!!

Serial numbers?? Not many guys have asked for a custom one. Once i get ready to build i will shut down the special buy and see what custom numbers i end up with. What number do you want? </div></div>

awesome Glen i cant wait,

another question will you be able to engrave my trust info into the lower at the same time as the custom serial number???

Almost the end of the month... I am getting excited.

Glen, any updates?

I put in my name for a lower (and a custom serial) the day you announced it. When it comes time to finalize, is there a chance to add one more lower to my order?

Cheers,
Psywar

Glen - placed order via website for 2 lowers paying with ca$h. May have placed order for 1 previously - can't remember
confused.gif
- have CRS.

Question: Do you want payment mailed now - or when contacted? I'll try calling the shop this morning after 09:00 hrs.

Thanks,
CT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: psywar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Almost the end of the month... I am getting excited.

Glen, any updates?

Cheers,
Psywar </div></div>

Glen,

I am even more excited today.
wink.gif
Any updates?

thanks,
psywar