• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins AR Lower pics

Re: Seekins AR Lower pics

It looks like we are on schedule for April deliveries. Im stocking up on rings/bases and DBM's at the moment and will be cranking on lowers shortly.

Thanks for all the pre orders. You guys are really going to like these lowers..

DO NOT send in any payment. I will contact you when i want it. I will also need a copy of an FFL you want me to ship to, so please have that ready by April so when i call we are good to go..

Hey Glen are we still looking good for April? and hows the little rugrat treating you? Getting any sleep
smile.gif

Here is a suggestion.

You could think about having say a $20.00 (just for reference) upcharge for a custom engraving offer for the guys who would like it.

Having some special engraving just for each custom adds a bit of "personal rarity" to the gun. Especially if it was done by the "factory".

On my CNC I can go in and creat a special lettering mill cycle that I can change on the fly by having already written files.

What would be cool for those who want it. Would be to send in their request. It would be a maximum of lines and a maximum of letters (or spaces) and a few different font shapes and a few different letter sizes (all of course being able to fit into a pre determined space) and you can easily insert the mill file for each one when it comes time to do the engraving.

I'm not sure if you are milling the engraving or laser etching them, maybe I should have asked that first.

But a sample could be as follows:

C.B.G. (someones initials)
CBG0001 (special serial number)
3-13-2009 (date receiver was milled)

The above is just an example, and if the customer wanted 2 or 3 of them then they could have sequencial numbers following their own special numbers like:

C.B.G.
CBG0002
(date)

followed by

C.B.G.
CBG0003
(date)

just a thought.

I have forgotten what sleep feels like.

Gunner is great. He slept great last night from 2am-7am He still has his days and nights mixed up. I hear it gets better
smile.gif

We are on schedule for April deliveries as promised.

The last two weeks we have spent re arranging the shop and installing another CNC. Material for Lowers should be here this week and by next week we should be running 20-24hrs a day.

Artist, Im open to custom engraving, if you want something special call and we can discuss it. but the price will very a bit depending on what you want. Our lowers are set up to run 20 parts in the machine at one time for the first operation, so it would not be scheduled into the same run, but we can figure something out.

We just got setup with a new Anodizer that does a kick ass job. He will be getting a box every 3 days and after 3 weeks i will start getting returned parts every 3 days. These guys are the real deal, ISO certified, great references and they return product on time. As most know Coating has been a hangup for us from day one. Now we are doing enough that the big guys are interested in having our business and the finish is better than ever. Also, when you call you might not get me on the phone, but instead get Katie, Fawnda, Al or Blake. We are trying our best to get all the phone calls answered and returned in a timely manner as well as emails. For the first time every, we have rings/bases in stock and with Liberty optics as a stocking dealer you shouldn’t have to wait for your order. We don’t have everything, but most rings and most rails. We currently make about 80 different rails so you can imagine stocking all of them would be a challenge... Sling rails will be in stock next week. I think we have about 150 of them!!!

As soon as I get the truck full of material in for the AR lowers I will take some pictures of the new shop layout and huge pile of 6000lbs of 7075 billet !!!!

Glenn,
I still would like afew with the Phoenix company logo on them for a few gifts (to me mostly), please let me know when you come up for air.
Thanks,

Glen, I must have spoken to one of the above mentioned ladies, all I heard in the back ground was what could best be described as a whip being cracked.... LOL

Anyhow, I trust you got my email and again, no hurry on this end.

Regarding serial numbers, did you find out what is required to satisfy uncle sam?

Its amazing how much work i can get done with just a little help. I wish it wouldn't have taken so long to make it happen. I did get your message from Fawnda, but dont see a email.

Send me another one

Will do! The original email was sent through your site, I'll try it again, are you getting others through there okay? It was nothing really, just wanted to pre-pay for 4,000 lowers with consecutive serial numbers.... maybe is was 4, I'd better check.
grin.gif

What is the status on serial numbers? What is required?

Thanks

LOL,,,same price, so you might as well get 4000.
smile.gif

Someone hacked the server and i have had some issues the last couple weeks getting online orders. Im trying to get it fixed this weekend. Im sure they are just sitting on the server and my inbox will be flooded monday morning.

serial number status? Only a few are taken. All that's required is a number to track of certain height and depth. I can probably do whatever.

Well, some good and bad news.

If you sent a online order from 2-24 thru 3-13 i DID NOT get it.

I just got the server fixed from being hacked and all of the online orders are corrupt. Good news is it is now fixed and i will get them. Sorry for any inconvenience.

just sent email so call it a systems check.

BTW, congrats on your son, cherish the little ones brother, the Earth is truly spinning at a high rate of speed.

Glen I'm pretty sure I sent mine in January. Anyway you can confirm that?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheTrauma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glen I'm pretty sure I sent mine in January. Anyway you can confirm that? </div></div>

Same here. I'm 99% sure that I completed the online form when the SHOT show was going on. Any way to confirm that you got it? Maybe, if you could post a list of what people ordered at the beginning of the thread? I know I put down for more than 1 lower, I just can't remember what I ordered...
confused.gif

I have a email list i am working on at the molment for everyone so i can send pictures, updates and other related stuff. I will see about compliling a list a post it.

Im sure i can confirm your order, but need your first and last name so i can look it up.

Sure thing frank. I do need a logo from you.

Guys, i am getting orders for the 308 version as well, but just to be clear, they wont be ready for some time, probably later in the year..

Glen, care to predict when matching uppers for the new lowers may become available?

I cant find my Chrystal ball, but here is the rundown.
smile.gif

March- install new machine and setup for lowers. (done Monday)
April- 223 lowers out for delivery
April-July Perfect assembly and manufacturing process
July - Replace vertical cnc with big Horizontal CNC (productivity goes up about 300%)
August- New machine tooled up and running 24/7
September- NOT A DAMN THING...Hunting
smile.gif

October- Upper design released along with free float tube. (223 and 308)

Thats all i have foretasted for now and it is tentative depending on how everything goes. Thats allot to bite off, but we are well on the way. The new machine will be up and making parts monday.

In between there are a ton of things we will be doing that i left out, like AR riser rails, AR rings with MOA built into them, .308 lowers, more bolt action projects and im sure i left some more stuff out. This is pretty much just the AR stuff we plan on this year. The bolt rifle list is one of its own but fits in there...

First priority is taking care of the existing customers with the items we currently make. We are running ahead of the curve finally and should have everything in stock by the time lowers start shipping.

Glen,
I will sen you another email to confirm.
Thank you.

Thanks guys. Its not too late, the cutoff date is April 1, so if you want on the list just send in a online order with your info and i will contact you when i want payment and a copy of a FFL to ship to.

if you want to add additional to your existing order just spell that out on the online order form and i will add to it. When we contact you, if you want additional ones that's not a problem but it would be nice to get a quantity needed ahead of time. Im sure we will have enough. Im not announcing them in stock until i ship all the pre orders from you guys.

Scott, i just got your email and its not a problem.

Glen,

Perhaps I missed in the previous information.

Will you add the SH logo and (big and here)can I get my name, city, and state? I would like to form 1 this lower.

They will have the logo, but i wont be able to put your "manufacturing" stamp on them without a variance and a significantly large order.

The contact number is not my fax, so it wont come thru. I will contact you when i am ready for the FFL..

I am just getting my manufacturing license and other licenses are following, but it will be a couple months before i will be able to offer an SBR build. I am not up on everything i need just yet, but have a meeting in a few weeks to figure the rest sorted out and a few NFA things explained to me. I will know more after the meeting as i have a bunch of questions for them.

you are not building the SBR. All you are doing is engraving my name, city and state. I am responsible to submit the form 1 to allow the lower to be used as a SBR

Chiller, send me a pm with your contact info and when i have a answer from the ATF on how to do this i will contact you. If i am the original manufacture, then i would need to do the form 1, then transfer to you via form 4. If you start with a firearm you already own, then you can re mark it and manufacture under your name. This is the way i understand it and will get clarity when i have the meeting with them. Until then, they will be marked with my company, city and state.

It'll be awesome if you can offer SBR lowers on F3 so it's an easy transfer with no extra engraving on our part.

Thanks...

Ideally, i would just be able to offer a SBR and transfer them directly to you. Im sure i can offer some custom type services after i get setup, but i need all my ducks in a row first.

point of clarification.

I only need the lower. The BATFE only really tracks the lower. I currently have two from 1 going through BATFE (my CLEO has already signed) then I pull two pins put on a SBR upper and bingo is his name-o I have a SBR. I never said the BATFE had alot of logic, that is just how the game is played

Glen - Not sure if it went through using your website, was trying to confirm you received my order back in Feb for 2 lowers. Tried to order 2 again to make sure, received a confirmation-type page but shows smtp connection failure with numeric location at the bottom of page.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS, PLEASE PUT ME DOWN FOR 2 SEEKINS AR LOWERS!

Thanks,
CT

We are still having a few issues with the server and now my email...If its not one thing its another..

Send me a PM with your name/adress/contact info and i will make sure you are good to go.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...It looks like we are on schedule for April deliveries... </div></div>

Glen,

Do you have a ETA for when in April these might be ready (+ or - a week)? I am trying to figure out April's bills and this would be helpful. Any other updates on these?

thx,
psywar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: psywar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...It looks like we are on schedule for April deliveries... </div></div>

Glen,

Do you have a ETA for when in April these might be ready (+ or - a week)? I am trying to figure out April's bills and this would be helpful. Any other updates on these?

thx,
psywar

</div></div> +1

I am putting together an Email list at the molment to email everyone with the status, delivery times and some pictures. The delivery times will be staggered a bit as we start. I will prioritize the shipments by order dates.

Here is a list of most names i have down. If you don't see yours on here EMAIL me [email protected] and i will make sure i have you in the system.

Please title the email "AR lower list".

There are a few names on my other computer. I still have lots of emails and quite a few PM's to go thru so don't panic if you don't see your name here. I will have quite a few extra lowers available. The online order system was messed up as was my email system and im not sure for how long or when. It was a intermittent problem for a while it looks like and i am still getting emails from january!!. The site is being updated at the molment.

The quantity i have you down for is beside your name. If you want to change it please let me know.

Delivery will start around the 18th, possibly sooner. This is the order that i will be shipping by, depending on payment/FFL availability.

I will be Emailing everyone with payment and FFl instructions along with a order sheet so we get the quantity and correct options you want. Its just easier for me to do this by email. If you don't get an email from me by Thursday please let me know...

UPDATED LIST 4-1-09

america reaper arms (scott jansen)
Art Leung
Austan Norton
Benjie Bates
bill knight
bradley bell
Charles Killian
Clay tyson
cole bailey
Corey Merritt
Craig Matsler
craig outzen
Cristan Paulino
Dan McIntosh
david gutknecht
Doug Leonard
duy nguyen
Ed Sybert
edward shen
Geoff B Pratt
george oliveira
Glen Seekins
greg Boyd
Greg Seigmund
greg yonkers
H&H Custom Firearms
Isaac Jarrett
Jamin Van Meter
jason baney
jason Bolling
jay lindholm
Jay O'Callaghan
jed lowe
jeff baldwin
Jeffery wilson
jeremy powell
jermey Codling
Jim Stiefelmaier
Jimmy Pinkerman
John F Lemm
Jonathan McCay
Josh Burdess
Justin Elias
landon moses
Leslie Holmes
marc williams

Glen,

You mentioned earlier you might include a Hide logo in this build, or for that matter, perhaps your own logo design. Any chance you can post the graphic(s) you may make available?

Thanks,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pell1203</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glen,

You mentioned earlier you might include a Hide logo in this build, or for that matter, perhaps your own logo design. Any chance you can post the graphic(s) you may make available?

Thanks, </div></div>

+1

Honestly I would rather not have a logo on the lower. I know it was said earlier but it just looked really smooth with out.