• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins AR Lower pics

Re: Seekins AR Lower pics

They will be offered with or without the SH logo on this build.

I will be sending everyone an email tonight with all of the latest information and will have a confirmation for you to fill out and send back so there are no surprises..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm....I'm not on that list....pming you soon Glen.

J </div></div>

You mean I actually beat Jasonk at getting on a list? WOW!
laugh.gif

RAD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm....I'm not on that list....pming you soon Glen.

J </div></div>

laugh.gif

RAD</div></div>

I spoke with Glen, come to find out this is the "regular" list....I'm on the super cool top secret black ops list, sorry for the confusion!
laugh.gif
!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RADcustom</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmm....I'm not on that list....pming you soon Glen.

J </div></div>

laugh.gif

RAD</div></div>

I spoke with Glen, come to find out this is the "regular" list....I'm on the super cool top secret black ops list, sorry for the confusion!
laugh.gif
!! </div></div>Hey I didn't get on this list lol, can I at least have a decoder ring?

I am sending out a mass email tonight and will also update the list. Its about 9:30 and i need to eat first, so it might be late
smile.gif

List is updated and a email sent out to everyone with instructions. I DID NOT have a email for the following people.

Chris Bolling
david colwell
frank zersky
Josh Hinkle
Robert Bond
Rod Stephens
Charles Bond

I will extend the offer thru the 10th just encase someone misses the post. If you want in, send me an EMAIL....

I see after you edited the list that I am no longer on there, however I did receive an email and sent back the FFL and order info...

Chiller, My inbox is stuffed full from when the server went down so im behind a bit on getting back. I should be half way caught up tonight. What is your email adress? Send me a PM

Glen - didn't receive email either, so I just sent a message to your private email listed here.

Thanks.

UPDATED LIST 4-1-09

america reaper arms (scott jansen)
Art Leung
Austan Norton
Benjie Bates
bill knight
bradley bell
Charles Killian
Clay tyson
cole bailey
Corey Merritt
Craig Matsler
craig outzen
Cristan Paulino
Dan McIntosh
david gutknecht
Doug Leonard
duy nguyen
Ed Sybert
edward shen
Geoff B Pratt
george oliveira
<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Glen Seekins</span></span></span></span>
greg Boyd
Greg Seigmund
greg yonkers
H&H Custom Firearms
Isaac Jarrett
Jamin Van Meter
jason baney
jason Bolling
jay lindholm
Jay O'Callaghan
jed lowe
jeff baldwin
Jeffery wilson
jeremy powell
jermey Codling
Jim Stiefelmaier
Jimmy Pinkerman
John F Lemm
Jonathan McCay
Josh Burdess
Justin Elias
landon moses
Leslie Holmes
marc williams

Nice touch Glen, you have to wait just like the rest of us...
grin.gif

Looking good!

Hey Glen, similar situation, I was on the original list but I'm not on the current list. Sent you both a PM and an email a few days go.

Guys, i will get it sorted out. Im not sure what happened but if you don't see your name on the new list just do as you are and contact me. I wont leave anyone out...

EMAIL is the best contact. [email protected]

I am not doing a list for 308 lowers, just the 223's. When the 308's are in production, i will do another then.

Glen....you need to fire your secretary!! Or hire one!!
laugh.gif

Now guys, stop bugging Glen so he can MAKE us some lowers. I've got parts waiting to be installed....hurry Glen, HURRY!!

HA....She does great, but im just running circles trying to get rings/bases/dbm parts out the door. I cant just drop everything else i do so its been some long days and late nights.

Still on schedule to ship around the 18th or whatever that Monday is. I don't know how many will ship, but some will and it will snowball from there...

and the list...well...i screwed it up. Looks like i had some errors on my excel spreadsheet. Not to worrie, i wont miss anyone. thanks to the server being down i am behind about 300 emails and i am sorting thru them and fixing the list. When i get thru them i will fix the list again but it wont be for a few days.

Glen, I'm confident that you'll get it all sorted out! That having been said, I'm about to drop another email on top of the pile of them in you inbox - 'cause I don't see my name on the list!!!!
smile.gif
I mailed a check and filled in all the info on the first mass-emailing that you did, including the FFL info.

Do you still need a faxed FFL?

I called today to give my CC info. and got VM. I'll call again Tuesday. I know you guys are busy!!

LOL...I guess i don't have enough love to go around
smile.gif

I'm stretched pretty thin trying to meet the shipping deadline. I get on average 60 calls a day and most likly the phone is tied up when you call. Its extremely hard to call everyone back in a timely manner. some days, i cant even dial out because of the incoming phone calls.

Emails are coming, but its been spotty on being able to send out due to my server problems. It is working this morning, so if i have replied days ago, its probably just going to get to you now. What a time to have email problems....

PM me your number and i will call you. I did reply to your PM

If anyone gets a chance add me to the list, Im not sure if my order was lost in the email or not.

If it's going to be a problem just add me to the second batch

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm stretched pretty thin trying to meet the shipping deadline. </div></div>

Glen,

What are is your next priority (after getting all these wonderful lowers out) a matching .223 upper or a .308 lower?

Cheers,
psywar

Glen,
Allthough this may seem to soon. Brother you gotta grow again!!! I sincerely want to offer my congradulations to a helluva American Business and business man. It is awesome to see.

I personally am waiting for the upper and lower, I can't see putting something else on top.
Grow man Grow!!!

Hey guys, Im working on another mass email and just making sure everyone is on it this time...After my posted list, i got a ton more orders and lots of changes to orders so it is taking me a good bit to get it all sorted out. I didn't plan on this being so big and appreciate the calmness
smile.gif

Only about 15 of you have sent in payment or FFL info, so please do so if you have not already made arrangements.

We are behind just a few days because i screwed up the first batch by drilling a hole thru that's not supposed to be....thank goodness it was only 25 and it can be fixed, but i wont be sending them out or selling them....

can i get in on this list? Id like atleast one lower to start and im patient!!

aceboles at hotmail dot com

Thanks

Ace, your on the list now.

Rukus, send me an email and i will let you know. I am compiling the list of who has paid and who's FFL i have or don't have. I am doing this list in the evening, so it might take thru the weekend. After i started posting a list all hell broke loose
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I am compiling the list of who has paid and who's FFL i have or don't have. I am doing this list in the evening, so it might take thru the weekend. After i started posting a list all hell broke loose
smile.gif
</div></div>

Any word?

cheers,
psywar

After this weekend i have lots of words. Still going thru everything. I have over 100 on my list and im on about 40 or so. I wont be posting a list as a few people didnt want their name on the net, so i will email it. I will post here when the email goes out..Shouldnt be long.

I should have the OD and tan lowers ready for shipment by the end of the week

Careful with those words around the young-un. They pick things up so fast!!

Are the OD and Tans going out before the Black?

I got a new toy tonight so my exctitement for this lower has taken a back seat for a few minutes.
smile.gif

Glen,

I'm sending my check and info you tomorrow morning. I can't believe I Forgot all about it.

I mailed my payment weeks ago, are we suppose to get a confirmation.?

glen is pretty busy, but he seems to have hired a very friendly woman to handle his calls. i had called and left a message and i got a call back today and confirmed that my payment arrived A-OK.

I just got the list completed yesterday and will try and get the email out today. After the list was posted i got about 50% more new orders rushing in to get in on the list so it got to be a bit challenging.

If you have questions, just pick up the phone and call.

Its the ones i don't have what i need that im trying to get hold of. Fawnda will be contacting everyone today to confirm payment, FFl or to get one or the other from you. This will be by phone first, then email if that doesn't work.

If your not contacted by 6pm today (pacific time), just give us a call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got the list completed yesterday and will try and get the email out today. After the list was posted i got about 50% more new orders rushing in to get in on the list so it got to be a bit challenging.

If you have questions, just pick up the phone and call.

Its the ones i don't have what i need that im trying to get hold of. Fawnda will be contacting everyone today to confirm payment, FFl or to get one or the other from you. This will be by phone first, then email if that doesn't work.

If your not contacted by 6pm today (pacific time), just give us a call.

</div></div>

I wasn't contacted via phone or email today, I called at 6:23pm (PST) no answer... How late are you guys open?

cheers,
psywar

Hey guys, We are still calling. We weren't able to call or email everyone today. I think she got thru about 45 or so out of a 130. I was going to send out a mass email, but we decided this needs to be done on a individual basis. After we try and call everyone we will send a email to those we cannot contact by phone. Hopefully this is completed tomarow, but as you could imagine with incoming calls and taking 5-10min with everyone it sucks up some time. IF we don't contact you for some reason we will honor the price and are building extra just encase so you wont be left out....

We are open from 8-5 PST.