• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Seekins Rings

GreyShirts

Private
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2011
Oklahoma
I'm looking for 34mm seekins lows (.92) 6/4. I've checked with swfa, euro optics, and a general search on google. Every one is out of the 6/4's, but for some reason I can't connect to liberty optics site so I don't know if they have any or not. Anyone have any suggestions or know of somewhere I'm missing? I have an order in at seekins and have for the past 2-3 weeks. I talked to them yesterday and they are unsure when they will have more ready for shipping. Thanks

Re: Seekins Rings

I believe PA automatically updates their stock, so I'd place an order just in case they only have one. You can always cancel it later if they're out of stock.

They're a great company, by the way. Buy with confidence!

Edit: Just checked by trying to add 90 to my cart. They only have one in stock.

Thanks ORD, I talked to them today and they had one set left....now they have none. I should get them by Tuesday. I called seekins to cancel my order after I talked to PA and got my order squared away. Seekins said yeah, we just got some ready and should ship next week. Thanks for the input, and if someone else is wanting the same rings call seekins now and get the order in before they are all gone....again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Temp9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe PA automatically updates their stock, so I'd place an order just in case they only have one. You can always cancel it later if they're out of stock.

They're a great company, by the way. Buy with confidence!

Edit: Just checked by trying to add 90 to my cart. They only have one in stock. </div></div>

Our inventory is real time. We do our best to keep plenty of Seekins in stock.

Thanks
Marshall

Thats the funny thing about this sport . If you wanna run really great gear be prepared to wait. If you wanna amuse youre self go to the local gun shop and tell em youre looking for Badger or Seekins base and rings. The glazed look is funny as hell. I think I waited alittle over a month for my base and rings.