• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

semi auto 338 lapua?

Re: semi auto 338 lapua?

FWIW, I've read elsewhere on the 'net that Alexander Arms is currently working on a 338 Lapua platform.

good god, that is interesting, but if your firing .338 Lapua faster than you can cycle a bolt... You probably are in what some may refer to commonly as "deep shit"

Jay, there is an article about that rifle in the special weapons magazine recently. They compared the various 338lm ammo available in that rifle. The result showed that it is around 1 MOA (more so on the plus side).

Any body else think it would be funny to strap on a ctr and aimpoint T1 and piss off all your buddies with that loud bastard in a carbine class?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any body else think it would be funny to strap on a ctr and aimpoint T1 and piss off all your buddies with that loud bastard in a carbine class?
</div></div>

And then cry when you realize you just spent like 2k+ on cheap reloaded ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any body else think it would be funny to strap on a ctr and aimpoint T1 and piss off all your buddies with that loud bastard in a carbine class?
</div></div>

And then cry when you realize you just spent like 2k+ on cheap reloaded ammo. </div></div>
Worth it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any body else think it would be funny to strap on a ctr and aimpoint T1 and piss off all your buddies with that loud bastard in a carbine class?
</div></div>

And then cry when you realize you just spent like 2k+ on cheap reloaded ammo. </div></div>
Worth it!
</div></div>

338 LM 12" PDW FTW. Why? Just because.

Let me tell you, I think I have a great idea for an 80's B movie.

I'm also really curious about what the bolt looks like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sebben</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Poison123</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any body else think it would be funny to strap on a ctr and aimpoint T1 and piss off all your buddies with that loud bastard in a carbine class?
</div></div>

Worth it!
</div></div>

338 LM 12" PDW FTW. Why? Just because. </div></div>
no way....9" with a 3" huge port brake on it! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wdhigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The russian is hilarious!

"smells like shit"!! </div></div>
dude has some epic funny videos...i subscribed to him a long time ago...even have a few of his shirts lol

You're right. I didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Watching the other shots taken, the rifle seems to have somewhat weak ejection.

I wonder how it is on brass? I would hope you would be able to reload the brass at least a handful of times!