• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SnipersHide sweatshirts - PreOrder - **CLOSED**

No you didn’t, I’ll give Frank a call tomorrow and see what’s up. If he gives it the go ahead I’ll make a new thread
Thanks...and I apologize, on review it looked like my post could be seen as a bit demanding and sharp when it was just that I was typing on a frakin phone! haha Digital communications is the modern Tower of Babble. LOL

I thank you for taking this on and hopefully Frank will approve. I like the designs and would love to have one...and it appears a good number of others feel the same.

Have a splendid day.

Going to offer the same selection as 2 years ago with the addition of Tshirts with the same logo patterns. Confirming pricing right now and making sure we can keep the same pricing as 2 years ago. So far my cost to ship has gone up by $1. Im making zero money on shipping, passing that straight through.

Anyone have some other suggestions?

In for a black, non hoodie, sweatshirt. I know this isnt in the plan but thought it cool.

1629860842431.png

Reactions: Bakwa
leave the same. dont like dont buy. already went through the design headache enough times...people are so dam whiny.

DT

leave the same. dont like dont buy. already went through the design headache enough times...people are so dam whiny.

DT
If youre referring to my post, I already have a couple, not suggesting a change, the photo is just for fun.

Reactions: D_TROS
Got it all approved. I’ll build a new thread for the 2nd run by tomorrow.
Hello my friend.....I looked hard but did I just miss the new thread (cause I am quickly turning into an old duffus) or is it still up in the air as you work out pricing, etc.

I thank you for this and look forward to ordering.

Cheers and have a great wknd.