• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SnipersHide sweatshirts - PreOrder - **CLOSED**

Update:

Sweatshirts are coming along nicely, all logo 1s are done, majority of logo2s are done and will be completed today, logo3 will be started this afternoon and probably finished tomorrow or friday. We got pushed back a tad with that extension for frank.

This unfortunately puts me right at the same time as the NRL match I will be running on the 18/19/20th so shipping will begin next week.

Here’s some teasers
53DB2684-B3C1-4656-913C-1C6AD70B5825.jpeg

E1A10453-9870-46B8-80AC-838F90F9149F.jpeg

Anyone who opted to wait for the fixed version 3 logo didn’t get an email, they are going to have everything shipped when the corrections are made.

Anyone who said go ahead and ship with the incorrect version got an updated email

Anyone who opted to wait for the fixed version 3 logo didn’t get an email, they are going to have everything shipped when the corrections are made.

Anyone who said go ahead and ship with the incorrect version got an updated email

sent you an email.

I received my hoodie today. It looks great. Thanks for putting this together.

Well still in the 80’s here. Maybe I cannot wear it until December. But it’s cool.

received mine yesterday, nicely done. Thanks to all that made this happen!

Got mine yesterday (50/50 hoodie black). printing looks great and the sweatshirt material is nicer than I expected. Thanks to everyone who worked on it.

Is there going to be another run? I missed this post until after it was closed

Haven’t decided yet, it’s up to frank ultimately but I’ll keep everyone posted and make sure he talks about it on the podcast.

dang forgot to put order in . if anyone don't like their xl whatever Ill take it.

also in for next order

DT

Cant wait to get mine. Then I wont have to tell everybody that Im an "Operator."

Got mine, been wearing it a while now, just been too busy to come back and say thanks. It is really nice and comfortable and I'm by far the coolest motherfucker on the block when I rock my gray zip up hoodie along with a pair of SF branded ranger running shorts, you know, the ultra short see-through ones

Cut me some slack, they don't sell 25th ID at Ft. Lewis anymore and ran out of plain black and those things are comfortable.

Seriously, thanks (and seriously, I do do that!).

Reactions: Kamerad
Followed up with the printer. they should be getting done soon, the USMC ball delayed some of the work

Need it soon to cover up the Glock 30 I just bought.

I am finally starting to jump on the forums again after all these years and man I can not believe I missed this. If you do start another batch I would be interested in one.