• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sheriff Israel No Confidence Vote *Damn*

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    It rests on his shoulders, regardless of anyone's blah blah blah, it all rests on his shoulders. Now the Men and Women that choose to do 'that' job have spoken for a leader. Bueller?

Broward deputies union votes 'no confidence' in Sheriff Israel

1524779278590.png

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/2...on-votes-no-confidence-in-sheriff-israel.html

And as always, the comments are are pretty good. Surprising.

It rests on his shoulders, regardless of anyone's blah blah blah, it all rests on his shoulders. Now the Men and Women that choose to do 'that' job have spoken for a leader. Bueller?

Broward deputies union votes 'no confidence' in Sheriff Israel

View attachment 6898220

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/2...on-votes-no-confidence-in-sheriff-israel.html

And as always, the comments are are pretty good. Surprising.

"Israel, in response to the announcement of a vote, said union boss Jeff Bell was trying "to use the Parkland tragedy as a bargaining tactic to extort a 6.5 percent raise" from the sheriff's office", according to the Sun-Sentinel.

(ex) Sheriff Israel;

Fuck You, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

There are 17 dead, innocent children because of your outrageous incompetence and indifference. Do everyone a favor, go suck start a Benelli 12 gauge.

Last edited:
    That guy really needs to think about taking a bit of responsibility and retiring.
    If that hogg mouthpiece and his fellow sock puppets actually cared about the issue, they would be camped out at his office till he retired.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
    Last I checked, he was elected (and reelected in 2016) by the people and not his subordinates. If they want to recall him, this isn't how it's done and they need to stop trying to shortcut it to the Governor (who has already shown he won't remove him), instead go through the process of an actual recall. Get the signatures of your citizens and get it on a ballot, dumbasses...

Last I checked, he was elected (and reelected in 2016) by the people and not his subordinates. If they want to recall him, this isn't how it's done and they need to stop trying to shortcut it to the Governor (who has already shown he won't remove him), instead go through the process of an actual recall. Get the signatures of your citizens and get it on a ballot, dumbasses...

I agree. if the dipshits in Broward Co. want to re-elect a guy who feels he is a lion among sheep, and are OK with the policies that possibly added to deaths of children, it's their business. DC re-elected a coke smoking "John" after he got out of prison.

Of course, these are the same fuckers who have us the "hanging chad".

Reactions: animaldoc
    "Israel, in response to the announcement of a vote, said union boss Jeff Bell was trying "to use the Parkland tragedy as a bargaining tactic to extort a 6.5 percent raise" from the sheriff's office", according to the Sun-Sentinel.

(ex) Sheriff Israel;

Fuck You, you sanctimonious piece of shit.

There are 17 dead, innocent children because of your outrageous incompetence and indifference. Do everyone a favor, go suck start a Benelli 12 gauge.

His denial game is strong.

Reactions: 1J04
    Some argue that Sheriff's are the only "valid" LE... due to their elected status.

But this guy (and the a**-pirate in San Francisco) seem to counter that argument to some degree.

I was surprised to see that this guy still has a job. I figured he was already gone.

But what do I know...

Seems to me that if you swear an oath... it's real and forever. But not everyone thinks that way, I guess.

Sirhr

Reactions: 1J04
    This is fucking comical. Four cowards don't do their jobs. He defends them, probably without knowing the full extent of their dereliction of duty. "They were forming a plan don't ya know..." The same pieces of shit who condone the assholes that didn't do their jobs now say they have no confidence in the one guy that made a half-assed attempt to cover for them???

Not that it's right. He should have been a lot harder and thinned his herd down to those who would do their jobs. But wait, isn't the Union, who now votes no confidence, preventing him from thinning the herd when it was necessary?

I've never been LEO, but who keeps tabs on who WILL go and who WON'T go (thus needing to be thinned out of the herd)?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
    Unfortunately if you guys knew how corrupt and out of hand a lot of officers are...you would be scared to death to get pulled over. There are still some of us that treat people as we would want to be treated but those are few and far between now. Most think they are above the average citizen and harass the public instead of protecting and serving. This started in the academy the same way it started in the colleges. It's how they are being trained or thought.

Unfortunately if you guys knew how corrupt and out of hand a lot of officers are...you would be scared to death to get pulled over. There are still some of us that treat people as we would want to be treated but those are few and far between now. Most think they are above the average citizen and harass the public instead of protecting and serving. This started in the academy the same way it started in the colleges. It's how they are being trained or thought.

What are you doing about it?

Has the distinct feeling of theater...

R

“Symbolic vote”. Seems to me when your men vote they have no confidence in you it doesn’t matter that it’s “symbolic”. The repercussion is that each man knows it’s not just them who thinks you’re an idiot.

Reactions: Bender
    “Symbolic vote”. Seems to me when your men vote they have no confidence in you it doesn’t matter that it’s “symbolic”. The repercussion is that each man knows it’s not just them who thinks you’re an idiot.
    Said the fucking cowards who wouldn't go in and do their jobs...

Israel wasn't the one who didn't go in. The people he picked, who said they would, were the ones who didn't go.

Added: Was there something he didn't do as their leader to make them cowards?

Reactions: Mwalex and Bender
    This guy is toast or should be. He is my local sheriff until recently he has been ok. I would say the man is toast at election time but Brenda Snipes is our supervisor of elections. So its all up to her. I truly don't believe my Vote in Broward County means Sh!t.

What did Stalin say? Something like, its all about who counts the Votes.

This guy is toast or should be. He is my local sheriff until recently he has been ok. I would say the man is toast at election time but Brenda Snipes is our supervisor of elections. So its all up to her. I truly don't believe my Vote in Broward County means Sh!t.

What did Stalin say? Something like, its all about who counts the Votes.
    Either his people sold him down the road by

A. Being cowards

or

B. This bullshit was PLANNED!

How come the police went right in{ right past the added: FUCKING douchebags who sat outside} without a "plan"?

Israel wasn't the one who didn't go in. The people he picked, who said they would, were the ones who didn't go.
    The people he picked werre the ones who were short timing and were owed a political favor. Easy school duty. If you are not willing to die for kids then don't pretend to protect them.

Yes he gave cushy jobs to reward the cowards. And it does not matter either because when you are the Boss you are responsible period.

Reactions: Fig

He's the one responsible. I've been raked over the coals for something one of my dumbass troops did off duty...and I've been the cause of my superior getting raked over the coals for something I did off duty.

The people he picked werre the ones who were short timing and were owed a political favor. Easy school duty. If you are not willing to die for kids then don't pretend to protect them.

Yes he gave cushy jobs to reward the cowards. And it does not matter either because when you are the Boss you are responsible period.
    Well then, the people need to "un-elect" him. The douchebags that support the pos's who didn't go in, don't really matter. 'Cause if it was me, there'd be mandatory 0600 PT, 0900 and 1400 formations to account for what they did during the day. We'd see real quck who wants to stay and who doesn't.

He's the one responsible. I've been raked over the coals for something one of my dumbass troops did off duty...and I've been the cause of my superior getting raked over the coals for something I did off duty.
    So answer the question if you wanna talk all tough...what didn't he do?

@ Sandwarrior,

Your "so said the cowards " comment doesn't accurately reflect the vote of the several hundred who voted "no" to the 94ish who voted "confidence ".

A bunch of those no confidence votes weren't at work that day, and imho, don't qualify as the cowards you called them, because in their no confidence votes, THEY called israel out. Putting their future on the line standing up to israel. If he stays, and they stay, he will make them pay or leave.

To all those who say all the police don't stand up and try to clean up their ranks, the no confidence votes shows you several hundred who just tried to do exactly what y'all say they don't do.
    Real life....

@ Sandwarrior,

Your "so said the cowards " comment doesn't accurately reflect the vote of the several hundred who voted "no" to the 94ish who voted "confidence ".

A bunch of those no confidence votes weren't at work that day, and imho, don't qualify as the cowards you called them, because in their no confidence votes, THEY called israel out. Putting their future on the line standing up to israel. If he stays, and they stay, he will make them pay or leave.

To all those who say all the police don't stand up and try to clean up their ranks, the no confidence votes shows you several hundred who just tried to do exactly what y'all say they don't do.
    Real life....
    I don’t think sandwarrior was calling ALL of them cowards. Just the ones their for a paycheck, the ones who stood outside scratching their nutsack while kids were dying. That reflects directly on the Sheriff himself.

We’re some of the Officers cowards? Hell yes! Are all of them cowards? Don’t be silly. But this lays directly at the feet of the Sheriff.

Time for a thinning of the department.

@ Sandwarrior,

Real life....
    Not exactly.... If they had a hearing and a removal from their union of the deputies who didn't go in, That's cleaning up their own mess. Trying to pin their complete cowardly, lackadaisical attitude on an elected official, isn't.

What I want to see is a COMPLETE breakdown of what went wrong and how it gets fixed. Was there money for anti-terror training, i.e. building clearing. Was there any kind of intel in place showing the kid might have been unstable? i know 4th amendment rights, but kids can talk to school security as well as anyone. Or, is that avenue just another finger drill?

This shit of post-trauma/drama finger pointing covers up where the blame really lies and the fixes needed to correct the problem. If he needs to get removed as one of the fixes, so be it. But, the union pointing the finger at him and not their own say's passing the buck and nothing will in truth be better or safer moving forward.

Last edited:
    Reactions: j-huskey
    @sandwarrior,

Your question "so what did Israel do" can't be answered definitively by anybody not there in the department.
    But to any reasonable thinking outside observer, it's obviously he's a total leadership failure and that his handpicked clones are too.

And the no contest vote gives some evidence to that view.

The name sandwarrior gives indication you did mil time in the sand. If true,
    In your time in the sand, you had sand warriors and sand in their manginas and you had leaders who got you through the sand, and put up with the sandy clits too.

Either scene, you have leadership failures. How do you fix either one......

There not much you can do when the officers over you are fuqs. Anyone who has served knows this. When the CO is a fuq the whole command reflects that. That doesn’t mean every person is bad, but it does mean every person is laboring in conditions unfavorable to excellence.

It a lot more likely when the leader is chosen democratically outside of the organization...

@sandwarrior again,

Re "what u want to see "

We.shall HOPE the no contest vote was the beginning of the thinning... time will tell.

GD electronic device and out in the sticks is making response almost impossible . ..

I don’t think sandwarrior was calling ALL of them cowards. Just the ones their for a paycheck, the ones who stood outside scratching their nutsack while kids were dying. That reflects directly on the Sheriff himself.

We’re some of the Officers cowards? Hell yes! Are all of them cowards? Don’t be silly. But this lays directly at the feet of the Sheriff.

Time for a thinning of the department.
    It does reflect on the Sheriff. But the people throwing rocks here, live in the same glass house. And, no, they are not all cowards as evidenced by the Police officers that went in right past the pos's that stayed outside.

If you think I'm stirring the shit here and making you mad. Yes, I am (J-husky too). I want to see a direction taken that isn't going to allow this in the future. I don't want to see the blame game played until the issue goes off to the back burner. Or more realisticly goes into the permanent ping-pong argument pro-gun and anti gun people are going to have with statistics.

Rather than a bullshit, "No confidence" vote, come out with some reasons why he is not doing the job he was elected to, or what he is really incompetent about. Because, I'll tell you, from the civilian side (particularly one who has participated in open hostilities) I'm not seeing or hearing anything that was done by the people calling bullshit on him to actually find a solution to their problem. Why dont' we do this before it happens again? ...and again ...and again.

One question I did not ask is what are the total ramifications of the "No Confidence" vote? Can they remove him, do deputies have to continue to work for him or do what he says? Refuse to go into certain areas because they haven't received satisfactory training? (Thereby making a whole section of the county less safe/more safe (as Floridians like guns)?

Last edited:
    Right after his election years ago I saw a couple Deputies having lunch at a Chipotle. I asked them how they liked the new sheriff They would not say anything bad. I Could see in their faces they were not saying what they wanted to say. My impression is they did not like him. I just blew it off.

My brother in law worked on his Campaign he was losing bad. Then one day a couple weeks before the election my BIL said things were changing in the polls and he now has a chance. My BIL asked for a donation to his campaign and I responded with one. I even got an invite to the inauguration. I did not go but I could have.

Polls just don't flip for no reason as they apparently did. In retrospect after seeing what was going on in Brenda Snipes office during Trumps election. I started to think Israel was selected to be Sheriff and that is why the sudden change occurred. Since then I have thought my Vote is meaningless.

This is not proof it is only my opinion. I am entitled to that.

Last edited:
    Right after his election years ago I saw a couple Deputies having lunch at a Chipotle. I asked them how they liked the new sheriff They would not say anything bad. I Could see in their faces they were not saying what they wanted to say. My impression is they did not like him. I just blew it off.

My brother in law worked on his Campaign he was losing bad. Then one day a couple weeks before the election my BIL said things were changing in the polls and he now has a chance. My BIL asked for a donation to his campaign and I responded with one. I even got an invite to the inauguration. I did not go but I could have.

Polls just don't flip for no reason as they apparently did. In retrospect after seeing what was going on in Brenda Snipes office during Trumps election. I started to think Israel was selected to be Sheriff and that is why the sudden change occurred. Since then I have thought my Vote is meaningless.

This is not proof it is only my opinion. I am entitled to that.
    That kinda opens the door a little. With the Brenda Snipes thing going on, was money going for training like it was supposed to?

Back in 4g.
    @ sandwarrior
    I am a member of an organization that has broward members.
    1. Yes they received all the training u mention.
    2. "NIMS" compliant means they also received the training through federal required funding.
    3. Yes, yes, and yes, they have had all the training.

Can't tell you what internal memos say or don't say bc I haven't seen any and the broward people I know haven't said they were restricted in any manner. They don't like so supremo because he is an ass kissing politician.

The political machine put him in, period. I don't have an answer. Browards political machine is the same as chiraq and Detroit. Again, no answer. (Not a law abiding one anyway - see army Jerry solution)

And the sheep who live there let it go on and on and on and on. And it's getting worse.

The officers who continue to police there and who uphold the standard do so to prevent the crime level from rising to Mexican cartel violence levels to protect as much as they can, under horrendous political pressure.

The paycheck only shits serve the political machine .

I can only tell you what I see, know, and TRY to train young officers to overcome. Some of those millenials and gen z want no part of a retired 37 year,, old , old school trainer.
    somebody younger than me will have to carry that on, or jerry's solution will have to eat them well... just sayin.

Hope it answers in part your ?s. Electronic device f'ing up again...

Reactions: sandwarrior

Appreciate your candor amigo. I would imagine that there is a healthy amount of fear to out these guys due to the union and code? How do you proactively weed these guys out? Sounds like the good guys in your ranks need to make a plan?

I will provide an example of how scared civilians should be. I was training a new officer and we stopped a lady that I know is suspended and is a single mother of 3. She is suspended because she could not pay a seat belt ticket since one of her children is sick. She walks to work but drives to get her kids from school every so often if she is late at work. Before I could even get out of the car he jumped out and was putting her in handcuffs in front of her children. She was scared to death so I did what a normal common sense officer would do...called the guy an idiot and made him sit in the car. I calmed the children and told her not to drive anymore until she could get the ticket paid. She was about to get her tax money. End result was she paid the ticket and they reinstated her license. If he would of arrested her and contacted DCFS...her life would be forever changed. She is now doing OK and that officer is now a Sargent. There are a few good officers out there but they are few and far between anymore.

I will provide an example of how scared civilians should be. I was training a new officer and we stopped a lady that I know is suspended and is a single mother of 3. She is suspended because she could not pay a seat belt ticket since one of her children is sick. She walks to work but drives to get her kids from school every so often if she is late at work. Before I could even get out of the car he jumped out and was putting her in handcuffs in front of her children. She was scared to death so I did what a normal common sense officer would do...called the guy an idiot and made him sit in the car. I calmed the children and told her not to drive anymore until she could get the ticket paid. She was about to get her tax money. End result was she paid the ticket and they reinstated her license. If he would of arrested her and contacted DCFS...her life would be forever changed. She is now doing OK and that officer is now a Sargent. There are a few good officers out there but they are few and far between anymore.

It’s shit like that creates a lot of distrust for the police. My dad was an Alaska state trooper and I couldn’t tell you how many road kill critters he quartered out for folks who were struggling. Good to hear that there are still some good guys out there?

Remember this POS and the superintendent of schools (an imported Obama/Holder/Rahm Emmanuel clone from Chicago ) had an agreement to ignore any wrongdoing by any students in the Broward school system. This made the school system look good on paper and got them all kind of .gov money. As a result, LEO's were probably programmed for years to never interfere in crimes committed at school. I am not in any way defending these cowards, I just don't want the underlying cause nor the perpetrator to be forgotten. The school superintendent is as guilty if not more so. I'm sure a lot of that extra money found its way into his pocket.

But a cop gave her a ticket for doing something that endangered no one but herself. Justice and the law are dead in this country.

Reactions: 500grains

Some of us in middle redneck alabama pay those tickets for people like her. Something must be wrong with us.

I told my wife I was going to pay it if she couldn't. I know there are still some good guys out there but they seem to be dwindling. I retired last month but still have reserve status for call out but the main reason I stayed in it was to offset the idiots that cause us all to look bad.