• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sheriff Israel No Confidence Vote *Damn*

I told my wife I was going to pay it if she couldn't. I know there are still some good guys out there but they seem to be dwindling. I retired last month but still have reserve status for call out but the main reason I stayed in it was to offset the idiots that cause us all to look bad.

All the more reason to identify and support them.?

But a cop gave her a ticket for doing something that endangered no one but herself. Justice and the law are dead in this country.

In general, contact with law enforcement does not have a positive outcome, so we should avoid it whenever possible.

Reactions: Nik H
So answer the question if you wanna talk all tough...what didn't he do?

More like what he did and didn't do after the fact.

I don't have a side in this playground scuffle. From what I've read, he was pretty quick to deny any wrongdoing. Later read a captain gave the order to set-up a perimeter rather than enter the school. Soooo, who's wrong?

Responsibility and fault mean very different things.

More like what he did and didn't do after the fact.

I don't have a side in this playground scuffle. From what I've read, he was pretty quick to deny any wrongdoing. Later read a captain gave the order to set-up a perimeter rather than enter the school. Soooo, who's wrong?

Responsibility and fault mean very different things.
I got a little more insight on the issue. I am now better informed to agree that while this may be a statement only, it's a move to remove the politico bias from where LE is needed. At least it highlights what he has/has not done so that hopefully, voters can see to remove him.

I mean currently, they are the only ones held accountable to the people and not to democrats or republicans. All other law agencies are questionable at best and most likely no different than paid muscle used by the mafia to extort money from good citizens, with the odd public murder eevry now and then to keep everyone in line while denying the organized crime exists.

You mean were, as I know many who are so crooked they will have to screw them into the ground when they die! One of them is about to get hooked up, an take the ride. A smile comes to my face every time I think about that POS.