• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Member Link Up shooting at manatee gun range, Florida

Re: shooting at manatee gun range, Florida

Just heard back from the research team. They are working on an "Attack Detection" chip on the sleve. It would warn you when someone is trying to steal your CC info. They would be in arms reach at that point when you hear it.

And that would sell! Probably help move a bunch of the wallets and sleeves too!

Good boost for the Dental and re-constructive surgery industries too!

Anybody wanna go on the 2nd of Jan?

Velcro.. TDR???

I'm trying to work it out with my wife right now. What time are you planning on getting out there?

Golf..??.. hmmmm...ummm... okay.
smile.gif

Yeps.. 0900..

DirtDart ??

Let me tell you sir that I am easily as capable of missing what I'm aiming at on the golf course as the rifle range!

Actually, lately, I'm playing like dog squeeze!

It's looking good for me. The wife wants to take 2 cars down for the weekend so she can go home while I'm at the range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me tell you sir that I am easily as capable of missing what I'm aiming at on the golf course as the rifle range!

Actually, lately, I'm playing like dog squeeze! </div></div>

Hahaha!... thats why I dont play golf! Last time I checked golf clubs dont have mildots on them... so I wouldnt even know where to begin!

Velcro - that sounds like a good idea! Send her to the Ellenton outlets for the day. But If she wants to hang around.. Im sure Rene will let her smash some steel with her .223!
smile.gif

Merry Christmas!

I'd send her to Ellenton but I think she would spend the small amount I've saved for a suppressor.

I've been trying to get her to come with me but she doesn't want to get stuck in holiday traffic going back late.

Dad and I will be there on the 2nd. I tested some 155 Amax loads and they look promising.

Dale, are we going to have steel silhouettes? I really want to test out the ta33-8.

Hi Joey,
Welcome Home..
Looking forward to meeting you. We will all have some fun shooting steel.
If I get around to making some bullets.

Well Shit,
My girl just back from IN so it might be an pain to get away for the day but, hell she'll get over it.
Plus i got NO ammo, none, natta,
So, if a person that will remin nameless is a no show I'm screwed unless QQ would be a sport and let me trade some 200 1x fiered Fed brass for say 100 rounds?? Than me a the snow men will be there
DD

Thanks TDR glad to be home for a bit. The Acog came in today so I'm freakin excited!

*cough* Dale *cough* better start loading some ammo for DirtDart I really want to shoot those snowmans. Haha!

Looking forward to shooting alongside you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking forward to shooting alongside you guys.</div></div>

Even old bastards???

I met your dad Joey! He's a great shot!

DirtDart,

Deal!

I'll be there by 9:00!

Shooting does not discriminate Q, as long as you can still see what you're shooting
wink.gif

Awesome, should be a good time!

Any of guys know of any stores in the Sarasota/Bradenton area that stock reloading supplies? I'm in dire need of 168SMK's.

I'm gonna be at the range at 0900 also. Is there anyone in particular I should look for?

Many Thanks QQ. Now lets just hope I can get away.
Joey, your dad was shooting a lazer last weekend. He was rec ken the steel at 600 +. Hope to see everyone there.

just picked up the new 18x24 torsos. Just hope I can get away. See ya at 900

Happy New Year to you all as well!

Loaded(ing) rounds yesterday, today and tomorrow!

155s (2156), 175 SMks, 178 Hornady HPBTs and who knows what else!

Got another 200 rounds prepared today! Looking forward to seeing you guys there. Ewoaf is also in the state and may make an appearance as well.

What a great weekend. First the USF Bulls beat Clemson and the Gators have just beaten Penn State!

Florida rocks!

Great meeting everyone at the range today. Thanks to Joe, Joey & Mickey for showing me the ropes. I hope to see you all again!

It was nice to see a bunch of other AICS's out there; great minds think alike!

*starr

Woke up sick as a dog this morning so I couldn't make it. Hopefully I can shoot down next time.

Well we looked for you Velcro!

TDR, Joey, Joe, Ren, Rene, DirtDart and James good seeing yall!

Love the new steel targets DD!

Good meeting you there too Starr!

Happy New Year guys. See you soon!

Good seeing you all there too. Some notes for next time.

1. Make sure to get in an argument on shooting cross range with other shooter and range officer 1st thing.
2. Get made fun of by Joey.
3. Get yelled at for not being behind the red line cause James is b.s.ing with you.
4. Try and Smash some steel.
5. Get made fun of again by Joey for missing said steel.
6. Get yelled at yet again by range officer by not putting yellow flag in chamber.
7. Hope for sunny day.
8. Get Rene to load more of her own ammo.
laugh.gif

Later guys... helluva good time today!
Ren

had a good time,hope to have the grendel out next time and the wife may be coming out has well if i get a sitter to watch the little guy

Great to see all of you. Great day at the range for all.
Joey, Great to meet you and be safe in Bahrain. We have to get together and shoot at Hansen range on Zemel road.
Joe senior shoots like a laser all day.
Dirt Dart , thanks for the targets . I should have the bases done next trip.
Ren, You were correct on your target placement, but try and get you act together next time. Haaaa!!!!! just kidding.
QQ, good to see you and everyone else. Another great range day.

i have posted this before.:
Anyone interested in some training?? Carbine, long distance, pistol.??? I will post some classes and dates if interested. Lakeland area is closest but I plan on goin to Rifles Only late this year.

That was the most fun I've had in awhile! It was great meeting everybody Tony, Jeff, Joshua, James and Mr. Starr (haha!). And of course how can I forget the troublemakers Dale and Rene. If Dale would concentrate on shooting instead of picking fights with everybody he'd actually do well. I'm kidding dude.

Thanks everybody I can't wait to shoot with you all again in 6 or so months.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And of course how can I forget the troublemakers Dale and Rene. If Dale would concentrate on shooting instead of picking fights with everybody he'd actually do well. I'm kidding dude.

Thanks everybody I can't wait to shoot with you all again in 6 or so months. </div></div>

grin.gif
Yep... just pickin fights with everybody... damned cross range shooters...

Safe travels brother!

On another note... what does everybody think about getting together again on Jan 30th??

I'll plan on it Ren. Shaping up to be a busy month, which is a good thing!

Joey,

Take care of yourself over there. Good meeting you and spotting your hits: Both of them!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Joey,

Take care of yourself over there. Good meeting you and spotting your hits: Both of them!
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Haha! Funny guy! Seriously though man once we got the wind down we were pretty much dead on.

Thanks for the wishes Jeff, Dale and Tony. Until next time.

Going to orlando for that weekend to Cirque Du Soliel. Need to get a little culture. Have fun DD

Im going to have to bail as well. Ive got my Pops birthday that day. I can go on the 29th tho.

Hope I can join you folks but I may be knee deep in a ginormous door gig scheduled to be ready for me on the 28th.

Need to earn in order to shoot!

Of course I plan on winning the lotto between now and then so I should be retired by the 29th, so...

no,but i did pick up over a 1,000pc of once fired 223 brass for $40 and 200 178gr amax bullets.So now i alot of loading to do this week to get out this weekend

We are presently off the Somali coast.
Bagged 6 pirates yesterday. Getting hard to find any as they are all running scared. I guess its time for a suprise night raid on their headquarters. Might get a few more there.
These shore excersions are getting expensive between the excersion price, boat/guide/gun rental, and then ammo to boot. Hope they have some cash we can pilfer from them to offset the cost.
We are having fun though.

Getting ready for SuperBowl.

From the tampa trying to find something longer then 75meters to shoot is manatee the closest ?

I have been to preoccupied with a pretty little thing to think about your ugly mugs. Than the other day she said I wanna go shoot something so, there may light at the end of the tunnel. Gotta get a stick for her now. Sweet, being wanting a 243.