• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Should I?

Revenge Seeker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2007
VA. U.S.A
Hi there all, Venting a little here.

I'm currently recieving payment every week on a Virginia EPPI-Card (VA debit card for benefits from social security, tanif, unemployment, etc.) and have had a deposit waiting for three days, and still see nothing on the card. So, like anyone would do, I called, JUST to find out that my card was overdrawn due to customer service calls being a charged service. Nowhere, and i mean NOWHERE in the information i got with this card, does it say that you will be charged for a customer service call in any written, or inferred way.

What I'm trying to decide is should i contact the BBB, or will that get me absolutely nowhere?

(by the way, there is no email contact, or toll-free phone line to call so to ask any question whatsoever about your card)

Re: Should I?

Why would you call the BBB on a government entity? The BBB only has stroke with private sector businesses - the benefits you are receiving are certainly through some government agency.

Chances are the fact that customer service calls are charged services is probably in print in an official regulation issued by the governmental agency that is handling the "benefit." By publishing the "rule" as part of the regulatory process, you are considered to be on "constructive notice" of the rule (because it is published).

Somewhere there has to be a point-of-contact related to the benefit you are receiving. Assuming your Google Fu is strong, you ought to be able to turn something up by searching the entity that issues the benefit. Start with whoever issues the EPPI card and work back from there.

Welcome to bureaucracy.

Not wanting to lodge a complaint against the government entity who I'm receiving funds from, but the card company, the payment was submitted three days ago, but has not been accredited to my EPPIcard Account.

Here is a novel idea for you. GET A FUCKING JOB and stop living off the taxpayer.

hey cocksucker, I've paid into the same taxes for years, go suck start a glock.

Your ignorance amazes me. its people like you that make some people hate LEO's, me, I don have any problem with police, except little power tripping "I'm a cop so I know all" crooked fuckers like you.

by the way, my sig is just about you, not any other officer. nice try at being deceitful though.

Sniper's Hide: For The Serious Tactical Marksman.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sniper's Hide Team Room
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000">Off Topic</span></span></span> discussion</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Bear Pit (64 viewing)
General Site Discussion, please refrain from posting political or religious topics. </div></div>

yet another pointless point by Graham, keep on boosting that post count.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey cocksucker, I've paid into the same taxes for years, go suck start a glock.

Your ignorance amazes me. its people like you that make some people hate LEO's, me, I don have any problem with police, except little power tripping "I'm a cop so I know all" crooked fuckers like you.

by the way, my sig is just about you, not any other officer. nice try at being deceitful though. </div></div>

Why is it that you always bring up the "LEO" thing in your tirades against me? My posts in regards to you have nothing to do with cops or the law (except for the one in which you admitted to poaching) yet you always feel the need to bring it up.

Envy? Jealousy perhaps? How old are you again? 19 or 20? Seriously, get a job. Stop being a mooch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Creeter2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not wanting to lodge a complaint against the government entity who I'm receiving funds from, but the card company, the payment was submitted three days ago, but has not been accredited to my EPPIcard Account. </div></div>

OK - now I see where you are coming from. I would still start with the governmental entity - they probably have someone who deals directly with beneficiary issues or have a client ombudsman or organization that deals with issues such as yours. Letting THEM deal with the card company will probably produce results faster than you trying to shake any trees. The card company likes getting that government check too, and if anything they are doing interferes with that, they need to know.

One thing about bureaucracies, they are all about process. Once you crack the code on their procedures, you can get better responses.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Why is it that you always bring up the "LEO" thing in your tirades against me?
<span style="color: #FF0000">Because in our first squabble, and in a few since, it was brought up that you were a LEO, as if that alone made you more respectable, it doesn't.</span>

Envy? Jealousy perhaps?
<span style="color: #FF0000">
Hate.</span>

How old are you again? 19 or 20? Seriously, get a job. Stop being a mooch.
<span style="color: #FF0000">Turn 20 in 2 weeks. And, how do you derive that I'm a mooch? For all you know I'm getting child support</span>
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a novel idea for you. GET A FUCKING JOB and stop living off the taxpayer. </div></div>

not to get in the middle of you faeries little lovers quarrel, but i've seen enough of criter's complaint posts to know that he was laid off. this indicates that he is receiving unemployment benefits. while uncle sugar may be voluntarily picking up the tab for extended UE benefits, the standard first 3-6 months is not "living off the tax payer"; it is a benefit of employment akin to health insurance. It is paid for by the pool of <span style="font-weight: bold">us employers</span> as a condition of having a stable workforce, not a tax. There is zero need to put someone down for using the systems that are in place to help working people get through tough times. In this economic environment, yours is a shameful comment, especially from someone who IS living off taxpayer funds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a novel idea for you. GET A FUCKING JOB and stop living off the taxpayer. </div></div>

I dont care who you think you are... you come off like a prick. As a "LEO" you ARE LIVING OFF TAXPAYERS MONEY!

The guy is making sure he gets his money in his account.
LIsten first of all, get your shit squared away with this cluster F*** bank, withdraw your money and go to another bank that will treat you right and not screw you over with hidden fees and slow deposit times.

I make a living off taxpayer money. My own fucking money that I work for. I contribute to my own salary, so spare me the tired old line.

KY, Wish I could do away with the problem company, but if I were to go the direct deposit route, It would be a day slower than this system already (normally) is.

I take no shame in receiving assistance from the government, thats why it's there. The economy is shit, and there are hardly any jobs in the area that one could get paid well enough to survive alone.

My benefits net me the same amount as someone making 12 dollars an hour at a 40 hour job, all employment paying more than this is being relocated left and right, and I have more of a financial obligation than working in a low-end retail or fast food job would allow.

Just think SlapChop, when you start shitting your pants again in a few years, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">according to your philosophy</span></span>, you'll be mooching too, receiving social security that you didn't pay for but a very small portion of.

Slapchop, The jobs I have held (government private contracts) have paid handsomely, more-so than what I've seen for a standard LEO salary, So in all reality, I could have paid more of your salary than do.

@KYShooter
Let's see... LEO's and the service-members that you bless in your signature line both are supported by taxpayers. There is absolutely no comparison between that and someone on unemployment. And that is not a dig against critter. There are many in hard times right now. But that is a ridiculous comparison.

Im not comparing either. Apples to Oranges.

But for someone to come on here and attack another because he cant get the money he depends on into his account is BS. I understand if SlapChop has a man crush on Critter but damn this is absurd. Grow up.

And Zeroed for clarification my sig line says GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS. where does that mention LEO's and their salary they earn? I have tons of friends that are officers but they don't bitch and moan about how they are paid. Nor do they come into a shooting forum and whine about other people receiving money.

Times are tough, money issues are no joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zeroed1983</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> And that is not a dig against critter. There are many in hard times right now. </div></div>
As I said previously.. i agree that many are having hard times... and that includes some at no fault of their own. As far as the soldiers / LEO comment: You tried to make the counter-argument that slapchop lives of the taxpayer and should take it easy on critter. I feel no need to automatically have sympathy just because taxpayers were also the source of my military salary. There just isn't a comparison to an LEO supported by the taxpayer to provide a necessary service and risking their lives in the process to an unemployment check. I agree some of the anger directed at critter may be unwarranted, but your comparison in my opinion was poor at best.

thread has been hijacked now officially, myself included. Hopefully the needed information gets to critter. Rant... complete.

your entitled to your opinion, but your take on my comment..... is poor at best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, Wish I could do away with the problem company, but if I were to go the direct deposit route, It would be a day slower than this system already (normally) is.

I take no shame in receiving assistance from the government, thats why it's there. The economy is shit, and there are hardly any jobs in the area that one could get paid well enough to survive alone.

My benefits net me the same amount as someone making 12 dollars an hour at a 40 hour job, all employment paying more than this is being relocated left and right, and I have more of a financial obligation than working in a low-end retail or fast food job would allow.

Just think SlapChop, when you start shitting your pants again in a few years, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">according to your philosophy</span></span>, you'll be mooching too, receiving social security that you didn't pay for but a very small portion of. </div></div>

So does this mean you are not taking any other work lest you lose this stipend?

Capper....this is some kind of early April fool’s joke right???

If not...then what the Hell is wrong with you REALLY??

You come on a public forum that has a lot of LEO’s/Military/ Tax paying BLUE & WHITE collar workers....to complain about you not receiving some NOT FREE government money that you think you are entitled too????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've paid into the same taxes for years</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Slapchop said:
<span style="color: #FF0000">Turn 20 in 2 weeks. And, how do you derive that I'm a mooch? For all you know I'm getting child support</span></div></div>

Why because you paid taxes for 4 whole years if you worked steady from 16 to 20....

Which from 16 to 18 by federal law is usually part time unless under the table which in turn then you didn’t pay taxes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, Wish I could do away with the problem company, but if I were to go the direct deposit route, It would be a day slower than this system already (normally) is. <span style="color: #FF0000">So your going to die if its one more day...</span>

I take no shame in receiving assistance from the government,<span style="color: #FF0000">Unless you are a veteran or a legit disabled citizen...you should </span>thats why it's there. <span style="color: #FF0000">No it's not</span> The economy is shit,<span style="color: #FF0000">Yeah things are tough all over not just at your house your preaching to the chour that's no excuse</span> and there are hardly any jobs in the area that one could get paid well enough to survive alone.<span style="color: #FF0000">Because I'm to good to work shit jobs for now and pay bills...If that's the case then move to where the jobs are...that's just weak!!</span>

My benefits net me the same amount as someone making 12 dollars an hour at a 40 hour job, <span style="color: #FF0000">This says I have figured out a way to stay home and play on internet all day </span>

all employment paying more than this is being relocated left and right,<span style="color: #FF0000">again follow the work and make sacrifices people been doing it for years its not a new thing </span>and I have more of a financial obligation than working in a low-end retail or fast food job would allow.<span style="color: #FF0000">This is the one that probably fires me up the most.....Because you over extended yourself and your means in living... me and my fellow tax paying American brothers and sisters have to pick up your financial burden...because your to good to work 2 jobs to make it......single mothers have been doing it for years</span>

Just think SlapChop, when you start shitting your pants again in a few years, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">according to your philosophy</span></span>, you'll be mooching too,<span style="color: #FF0000">how is it mooching if he has paid into it is entire life </span>receiving social security that you didn't pay for but a very small portion of. <span style="color: #FF0000">If it has been deducted from everyone of his pay checks then I guess he paid for it.....But because of thousands of people like you by the time we get there...there won't be anykind of SS or any other assistance program because you and them will have burned it all up....so thanks for making me work till I die...</span></div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Now MAN UP!!!.....pull up the big boy panties...let your feet do the walking a find a job or 2...stop crying about how rough your life is because your undeserved welfare check is 1 or 2 days late!!!

If this is basically the mentality of most 20 year old males today...then GOD help us because we are not coming back!!!!!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not comparing either. Apples to Oranges.

But for someone to come on here and attack another because he cant get the money he depends on into his account is BS. I understand if SlapChop has a man crush on Critter but damn this is absurd. Grow up.

And Zeroed for clarification my sig line says GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS. where does that mention LEO's and their salary they earn? I have tons of friends that are officers but they don't bitch and moan about how they are paid. Nor do they come into a shooting forum and whine about other people receiving money.

Times are tough, money issues are no joke. </div></div>

Seems like the only one with a man crush on here is you shooter. I have my issues with this douchebag creeter/critter whatever he calls himself. Why don't you stop defending your husband and leave this between him and I.

Furthermore, I never bitched about how I'm paid, you took it upon yourself to remind me that I live off the taxpayer. You're damned right I do. I provide a service to the taxpayer and I'm compensated for said service. Do you expect us to do it for free? It's not like I'm sitting at home, playing in the shout box waiting for the government check to come in the mail.

As for creepy critter, at 19 years of age, I don't care what kinda gig you've had in the past. I'm almost certain you haven't paid in taxes what I've paid in taxes and you've never made what I make.

Also keep in mind <span style="font-weight: bold">boy</span>, that you want to go where I've been.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your entitled to your opinion, but your take on my comment..... is poor at best. </div></div>

I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including you. If it carries any weight... my opinions have experience from both sides of the fence. I relied on taxpayer support for my salary in the military. We seem to agree there. On the other side... I am currently unemployed after leaving the military and am seeking employment as a LEO. I do not recieve unemployment benefits by my own choice. I saved enough money starting before I even knew I was leaving for a case such as this where I could be without work for a few months. This is not a crazy theory. EVERY financial plan (Professionally advised or not) includes saving money in the event of an emergency or loss of a job. I admit that every case is different and much of this may or may not apply to critter at all. I don't have a problem with people who chose to recieve benefits, that is why they are there. BUT, I have no respect for, and a serious problem with anyone who fails to actively pursue a job during this time and has a feeling of self-entitlement to these rights, because "they paid taxes for a few years".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308 LPT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Capper....this is some kind of early April fool’s joke right???

If not...then what the Hell is wrong with you REALLY??

You come on a public forum that has a lot of LEO’s/Military/ Tax paying BLUE & WHITE collar workers....to complain about you not receiving some NOT FREE government money that you think you are entitled too????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've paid into the same taxes for years</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Slapchop said:
<span style="color: #FF0000">Turn 20 in 2 weeks. And, how do you derive that I'm a mooch? For all you know I'm getting child support</span></div></div>

Why because you paid taxes for 4 whole years if you worked steady from 16 to 20....

Which from 16 to 18 by federal law is usually part time unless under the table which in turn then you didn’t pay taxes...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KY, Wish I could do away with the problem company, but if I were to go the direct deposit route, It would be a day slower than this system already (normally) is. <span style="color: #FF0000">So your going to die if its one more day...</span>

I take no shame in receiving assistance from the government,<span style="color: #FF0000">Unless you are a veteran or a legit disabled citizen...you should </span>thats why it's there. <span style="color: #FF0000">No it's not</span> The economy is shit,<span style="color: #FF0000">Yeah things are tough all over not just at your house your preaching to the chour that's no excuse</span> and there are hardly any jobs in the area that one could get paid well enough to survive alone.<span style="color: #FF0000">Because I'm to good to work shit jobs for now and pay bills...If that's the case then move to where the jobs are...that's just weak!!</span>

My benefits net me the same amount as someone making 12 dollars an hour at a 40 hour job, <span style="color: #FF0000">This says I have figured out a way to stay home and play on internet all day </span>

all employment paying more than this is being relocated left and right,<span style="color: #FF0000">again follow the work and make sacrifices people been doing it for years its not a new thing </span>and I have more of a financial obligation than working in a low-end retail or fast food job would allow.<span style="color: #FF0000">This is the one that probably fires me up the most.....Because you over extended yourself and your means in living... me and my fellow tax paying American brothers and sisters have to pick up your financial burden...because your to good to work 2 jobs to make it......single mothers have been doing it for years</span>

Just think SlapChop, when you start shitting your pants again in a few years, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">according to your philosophy</span></span>, you'll be mooching too,<span style="color: #FF0000">how is it mooching if he has paid into it is entire life </span>receiving social security that you didn't pay for but a very small portion of. <span style="color: #FF0000">If it has been deducted from everyone of his pay checks then I guess he paid for it.....But because of thousands of people like you by the time we get there...there won't be anykind of SS or any other assistance program because you and them will have burned it all up....so thanks for making me work till I die...</span></div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Now MAN UP!!!.....pull up the big boy panties...let your feet do the walking a find a job or 2...stop crying about how rough your life is because your undeserved welfare check is 1 or 2 days late!!!

If this is basically the mentality of most 20 year old males today...then GOD help us because we are not coming back!!!!!</span> </div></div>

Thank you Sir for NOT being politically correct and taking time to say something that needs saying.

My 25yr old son has the same mentality, I will let the car I could never afford be repoed before I will get off my lazy ass of making 6 bucks and tips as a dealer in a casino before I will get an "inconvenient" second job or a better one. Just too funny.

To have the mindset of 'entitlement' at age 20 makes me want to puke. I paid into SS for 29+ yrs and my pension plan where I was working for 19+ yrs before I became disabled with congestive heart failure, pacer/defibrillator, prothetic heart valve and severe ankylosing spondolitis I worked with and I still feel guilty every month for the money I get, and again that is after TWENTY NINE years of paying in!!!!! Wished I could get the "I deserve it" mindset, would make my life mentally much easier to deal with. I would dig frickin ditches or work in one of those scummy fast food resturants if I could rather than HAVING to receive my income as I do. Was NEVER unemployed a day in my life and started paying SS when I was 14.

Whirlwind, there is a difference between you and creepy critter. Like you said, you've paid into the system for 30 years of your life. You have a legit disability. You have the proper attitude. Enjoy what you get bro, you've more than earned it.

This kid on the other hand is an able-bodied 19 year old with the "gimme, gimme, mine, mine" mentality that is prevalent among today's youth. He comes on here and posts about how the game warden doesn't cut him any slack for poaching small game. How the cops don't cut him any slack for driving on a suspended license. How the Marine Corps recruiter won't cut him any slack for being fat. All these problems that he has and he blames EVERYONE else for them. No job, yet plenty of time to spare bullshitting on the Hide and posting pictures of animals he's "blown" up or whatever.

This kid is nothing but a parasite, so don't sell yourself short in comparing yourself to him. Like I said, you've earned what you're getting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slapchop, The jobs I have held (government private contracts) have paid handsomely, more-so than what I've seen for a standard LEO salary, So in all reality, I could have paid more of your salary than do. </div></div>
1.) he apparently made enough money to try and flaunt it
2.) That would imply the ABILITY to SAVE money
3.) Contract work implies a set period of time, with the possibility of it not being renewed. There was his NEED to save money.

So why should we feel sorry for him? Looks like he dug himself into this hole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slapchop, The jobs I have held (government private contracts) have paid handsomely, more-so than what I've seen for a standard LEO salary, So in all reality, I could have paid more of your salary than do. </div></div>

Then your fat worthless ass should have saved some of it so you wouldn't be standing there with your handout. Just another piece of shit gen y douche bag that thinks his falsely inflated sense of self esteem is worth something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im not comparing either. Apples to Oranges.

Times are tough, money issues are no joke. </div></div>

Seems like the only one with a man crush on here is you shooter. <span style="color: #FF0000"> I have my issues with this douchebag creeter/critter whatever he calls himself. Why don't you stop defending your husband and leave this between him and I.</span>

Furthermore, I never bitched about how I'm paid, you took it upon yourself to remind me that I live off the taxpayer. You're damned right I do. I provide a service to the taxpayer and I'm compensated for said service. Do you expect us to do it for free? It's not like I'm sitting at home, playing in the shout box waiting for the government check to come in the mail.

As for creepy critter, at 19 years of age, I don't care what kinda gig you've had in the past. I'm almost certain you haven't paid in taxes what I've paid in taxes and you've never made what I make.

Also keep in mind <span style="font-weight: bold">boy</span>, that you want to go where I've been. </div></div>

he took your lunch money?

Im not defending his intent here. Im saying why bust his balls when he is airing out a grievance? You are the one that is moaning back and forth with him over this forum like a married couple... just sayin'

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: springer01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Unemployment is NOT taxpayers money...just saying. </div></div>

Not Necessarily So...Just sayin

State and federal unemployment compensation is a payment made to an unemployed individual, from a pool of money ostensibly paid by witholding a small portion of an employee's pay, matched equally by the employer. After a given minimum of time of employment, which varies from state to state, the benefits paid to a qualifying unemployed worker will ensue for some period of time, also set by the state.

It is not unusual for workers to collect far more than was ever withheld. Additionally, with generous extensions of unemployment benefits granted by the federal government, the imbalance is far greater in the favor of the unemployed person at the expense of the taxpayer.

So, in conclusion, the taxpayer does foot the bill for unemployment benefits to a very great extent.

As a self employed contractor, I must pay the state and federal umemployment withholding every two weeks and Iwill never collect a dime of it.

Who will I wonder...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Whirlwind</span>....Thank You!!!... Sir...For chiming in and giving an example....you are exactly the individual who needs, deserves what he can get and if it wasn’t for these leaches you might be able to get a little more to live just a bit more comfortable...this is exactly what I was talking about...Don’t you for one minute feel bad about anything you probably put in a hard 30 years so hard you burned up the ol ticker ..I almost bet if someone was watching you with a camera they would catch you doing things you shouldn’t because you’re a MAN and that in you sir….. Will never be disabled....Sorry that your son doesn’t strive more to be like his father...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Zeroed 1983</span>....Thank You for your service....and thank you for also coming in a proving another point !! This is a Young MAN proven he dosen't need a hand out even though it was there... you Sir are top notch and squared away....planned ahead took the cards dealt to you and your making a go of it on your own....keep head up about LE something will break loose for someone like you...GOD takes care of those who take of themselves...my hat off to you Sir!!!!

Glad to see some on here that understood my original post in this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Critter_Capper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yet another pointless point by Graham, keep on boosting that post count.</div></div>Rats! My plan has been discovered; there's just no fooling the critical thinkers here.
laugh.gif

Yup, this is definitely a critter capper thread. I sure missed them.
smile.gif
In case you n00bs don't already know, critter capper was the original "Lazy21".
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glad to see some on here that understood my original post in this thread. </div></div>

Clear as day from the outset.

I wasn't going to get involved in this thread but couldn't stand it anymore.
He never said it was "just" unemployment. He listed TANF and social security in his original post. TANF is welfare. I don't understand how anyone at 19 years old could have put in enough to think they are only taking what they put in. The current crop of late teens early twenties folks makes me sick with their belief that they are owed something simply because they exist. I deal with entitlement minded people every day and the vast majority of them are just leeches waiting for the next hand out. Here this guy is getting money for doing nothing and he bitches that he would have to wait one more day for his handout.

Whereas I find little of SERIOUS TACTICALNESS in this thread, there are some truly interesting opinions!

It's like Jim Nabors is trying to put words to and sing Tchaichovsky's 1812 Overture while Liberace sings backup, and the American Idol judges nod their heads to the beat and the Marine Band tries to keep up...

Why did this welfare bum Creeter2 all of a sudden change his Hide screen name to "Critter Capper"?

Really, I wouldn't, if I were you

For God's sake, doesn't anyone have any real "in-the-flesh" friends anymore to bounce these sort of questions off of?

Isn't there anyone you could have phoned or talked to?

You pose a question regarding a personal matter and in turn open yourself to the ridicule of strangers ("<span style="font-style: italic">your imaginary friends</span>" as Mrs.VSP968 is fond of saying) and now you're indignant?

Don't get me wrong- this train wreck of a thread is no more ridiculous than:

"I think my wife is screwing my gunsmith- he gave me a really, really good deal to set back and rechamber one of my rifles, and I found some match primers in her pants pocket when I was doing the laundry!"

"Anyone else have genital warts?"

"My 22yo daughter ran off with a rapper <span style="font-style: italic">and</span> my pick up truck. What should I do?"

Ridiculous......

Re: Really, I wouldn't, if I were you

VSP

Sadly there probably isn't anyone who he can ask....on the internet he is a worthless piece of shit, can you even imagine how intolerable he is in person????