• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Shout out to Redding customer service

azimutha

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2009
Montana
While resizing some brass yesterday I broke my decapping pin on a stuck primer. While that isn't a big deal, I noticed it also bent the decapping rod. I did my best to straighten it out but called Redding this morning to find out how to replace it. I just wanted to know the part # so I could order it somewhere. But they insisted on sending me a free replacement, along with some pins.

Don't you love it when it's your fault yet they take care of you anyway?

Re: Shout out to Redding customer service

i dont think that highly of redding , they charge allot of money for custom work and if they are so nice why don't they include a bushig with their stype dies ? let me guess , becuase you don't know which one you want...right...

those skinny pins suck , i fuck them up all the time. Lee makes some pretty though decapping pins

First time it's happened to me and I've gone through hundreds of decapping operations.

As for custom stuff, if you think they're charging too much then you can go elsewhere.

And as for bushings, how are they to know:

1) Which size you will need?
2) Whether you want the standard or the titanium version?

Some people buy more than one for different brass/bullet combinations or for brass they neck turn. Nor do they make them for free.

Another +1 for Redding CS. They respond to their emails quickly and are very knowledgeable about their products.