• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up SHWW Group

Re: SHWW Group

Hey you guys will never believe this but i will be selling my trg 22 with 308 or 708 barrels or both. I won't be listing it till tomorrow night. would rather it stay local honestly, pm email or call me if your interested.

If your wondering i am still a trg whore, only reason i am selling is because i broke down and bought a trg folder to replace this one with.

In case you can't remember what it looks like here it is with 708 barrel on it.

IMGP9328.jpg

Here it is currently with new 243 barrel which i was planning on putting on the new trg but if you must have it i might part with it only a handful of rounds through it.

IMGP0491.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey you guys will never believe this but i will be selling my trg 22 with 308 or 708 barrels or both. I won't be listing it till tomorrow night. would rather it stay local honestly, pm email or call me if your interested.

If your wondering i am still a trg whore, only reason i am selling is because i broke down and bought a trg folder to replace this one with.

In case you can't remember what it looks like here it is with 708 barrel on it.

IMGP9328.jpg

Here it is currently with new 243 barrel which i was planning on putting on the new trg but if you must have it i might part with it only a handful of rounds through it.

IMGP0491.jpg

</div></div>

Now TSI... Tell people the real reason why you're selling it, lol...

ok fair enough i am selling for two reasons specifically because i am raising money for my wife to get these

2.jpg

And also because i bought this rifle minus the can and scope

pix784549585.jpg

TSI: How do you like the stock? Looks very similar to the KRG W3C stock which I have been looking at.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seekers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I get this information claiming immediate action is needed about HR308 (Ban on hi-cap mags)

http://paracom.paramountcommunication.co...67C12D12506A7DD

But when I check on progress for this it says the last action was Feb 2011 when it was Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h112-308

Does anyone have any information about this? Or is this just a fund raising attempt?

Thanks,

Seekers </div></div>

Because anyone in congress seems to be able to introduce just about any bill they want to, outrageous bills get sent to the subcommittees all the time. Fortunately, most of them die there. I think we're safe from this particular piece of legislation for a little while. No guarantees after the next election. I wouldn't worry about it unless if begins gaining traction...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TSI: How do you like the stock? Looks very similar to the KRG W3C stock which I have been looking at.</div></div>

It is the factory sako folder and i don't have it in my possesion yet haven't made the final payment on it. needless to say they are kinda spendy. I have played with the gen 1 folder and really liked it and this one is drastically improved being the gen 2 with a new ski style monopod and all of the adjustments for lop comb are push button. I need freaky amounts of adjustment for both comb and lop since i am 6'6" and built like a monkey. I should have it dialed in by the time the december 10th match rolls around.

What up dudes???

Anyone down to shoot sometime next Friday in eastern/central wa??? I'll be ready to go if anyone or a couple people want to. I have lots of steel or whatever is needed to set up. Let me know!!

Jake

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I need freaky amounts of adjustment for both comb and lop since i am 6'6" and built like a monkey. </div></div> <span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Such a golden opportunity here...just don't know which direction to go.... Tribe and Ranger...got any suggestions?
grin.gif
</span></span></span> </span>

Jake, I was hoping to get out that direction next Friday to shoot in Wenatchee, but I got one rifle in the shop and little or no ammo loaded for the others, but I might have to try, you thinking e-burg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dibbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I need freaky amounts of adjustment for both comb and lop since i am 6'6" and built like a monkey. </div></div> <span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'"> <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Such a golden opportunity here...just don't know which direction to go.... Tribe and Ranger...got any suggestions?
grin.gif
</span></span></span> </span> </div></div>

Clarification.... Giraffe/Hamster.... just sayin'.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for some reason, Gumby comes to mind ...
laugh.gif

2009-04-19-TheMan.jpg
</div></div>

only problem is i am skinnier and not flexible at all!!! wish i was it would greatly improve my positional shooting. more like inspector gadget. go go gadget arms!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for some reason, Gumby comes to mind ...
laugh.gif

2009-04-19-TheMan.jpg
</div></div>

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.... Funny thing Ranger.... I've actually discussed this "Gumby Theory" with TSI directly... lineage is vague at best... Is Gumby Dutch? Where do hamsters come from?

LOL, go go gadget!!! Every since I meet you I have been trying to come up with that guys name.

Does anyone know mr. Sunny scotts cell number? If so can you please me it to me. Thanks a ton!!

Jake

Anyone have any recommendations for someone locally that does cerakote work?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have any recommendations for someone locally that does cerakote work? </div></div>
Talk to Adam. (264Win) I think he just had some work done.

Hey guys!!!

I have 10 or so rounds of loaded 338 Edge rounds if anyone would like them. I sold my 338 and did not include the loaded rounds.

They are loaded on once fired Nosler Custom 300 rum brass.

300 Grain VLD, Gen 1.
92.5 grains of H1000
federal 215 Match primers
3.950 overall length

<span style="font-size: 11pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #000099">Look what I saw today at the office, ALOTTA BULL
grin.gif
</span> </span> </span>

100_2442.jpg

Ok for all you guys that are coming to the match i am going to forewarn you make sure to practice unconventional positions, and quickly getting into firing position and target acquisition.

I am just wrapping up the cof and i can tell you only 60% of the shots are from prone roughly

So--can any of you guys recommend a high-zoot package I can put together for less than $1000.00 that will shoot .25moa out to 2kyds?
I read a book about snipers and play video war games so I know I can really shoot good.
Any help would be appreciated

wow--thank you for the info--I'll definitely look into it.
any suggestions on how big a bullet I should use? I read that 556 is better than all other sizes cuz it shots fatter--so you can get better range from it.

sooo Dec 10th is not far off... today went and did a little practice and lets just say I'll be the caboose of the train. AlanH on the other hand was on fire. first round hits X2 on the 650 and the 560 targets 2nd round hit on the 850... Nice! You guys better watch out he was on the money today.
Now I am gonna go watch Shooter and get real accurate!
T

TOTALLY not shooting related....

I'm looking for a spot for about 125 people to camp, the weekend after Labor Day 2012. Prefer Leavenworth-ish area, open to suggestions. At last year's gathering, everybody paid $25 for three nights. We'd need PortaPotties and hopefully showers, along with firepits and covered areas to hang out in.
Yes, I'm already working on KOA and such... Ideas? PM me, please.

1911fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longeyes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So--can any of you guys recommend a high-zoot package I can put together for less than $1000.00 that will shoot .25moa out to 2kyds?
I read a book about snipers and play video war games so I know I can really shoot good.
Any help would be appreciated </div></div>

Whoa!..... Longeyes sighting..... Who let you out of your box?!?!
laugh.gif

somebody messed up and forgot to lock the lid so I sneaked out--not all I gotta do is remember what that funny looking chunk of steel and resin is for---I seem to recall something about pointing it at far away objects and it made a loud noise

thanks for the kind words rover!...great now i will have to live up to the hype
eek.gif
...maybe ill just blame my shitty shooting at the match on load development
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rover31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now I am gonna go watch Shooter and get real accurate!
T </div></div>

DARN! you figured out my secret

Hey guys, I'm looking for a light weight .30 caliber suppressor that can fit / quick detach with a muzzle brake. Has to be a suppressor that is actually available on the market. From what I hear, that means that surefires are out. Ideas?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alan_H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the kind words rover!...great now i will have to live up to the hype
eek.gif
grin.gif
</div></div>

Well at least you guys know who the man to beat is..... good luck everyone beating the great bearded one, the force is strong with this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, I'm looking for a light weight .30 caliber suppressor that can fit / quick detach with a muzzle brake. Has to be a suppressor that is actually available on the market. From what I hear, that means that surefires are out. Ideas? </div></div>

I have heard great things about the thunderbeast and now they have braked model along with sas also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alan_H</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks for the kind words rover!...great now i will have to live up to the hype
eek.gif
grin.gif
</div></div>

Well at least you guys know who the man to beat is..... good luck everyone beating the great bearded one, the force is strong with this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, I'm looking for a light weight .30 caliber suppressor that can fit / quick detach with a muzzle brake. Has to be a suppressor that is actually available on the market. From what I hear, that means that surefires are out. Ideas? </div></div>

I have heard great things about the thunderbeast and now they have braked model along with sas also.</div></div>

Yeah, Thunderbeast 30BA fits that description on all counts:
http://www.thunderbeastarms.com/products/30ba

I'm waiting on BATFE for mine
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok for all you guys that are coming to the match i am going to forewarn you make sure to practice unconventional positions, and quickly getting into firing position and target acquisition.

I am just wrapping up the cof and i can tell you only 60% of the shots are from prone roughly</div></div>

Do we get to shoot the KYL plate rack again?

Also, I'm not very familiar with Eastern WA in the winter. Should I count on snow on the ground?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Market Garden</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TeamSendIt!!!</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok for all you guys that are coming to the match i am going to forewarn you make sure to practice unconventional positions, and quickly getting into firing position and target acquisition.

I am just wrapping up the cof and i can tell you only 60% of the shots are from prone roughly</div></div>

Do we get to shoot the KYL plate rack again?

Also, I'm not very familiar with Eastern WA in the winter. Should I count on snow on the ground? </div></div>

snow...very likley