• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Siete vs Delta 5 Pro vs AT-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we skip to the part where @donald russell tells us how many bow kills he has, how much he can bench, and perhaps if he went into concrete after he got tired of that cushy Air Force life?

This has been enjoyable, thanks to all.
Thanks, I am glad that you have enjoyed your friends getting their asses handed to them. The Air Force is the only branch of the Military that completely dominates its area of operation. I guess the Navy does too. I have no bow kills, I don't know how much I can bench, and I was a coal miner after I left the Air Force. After two of my friends were killed at the mines, I decided to go back to school and got my bachelor's and master's degrees in psychology. Now, I am pursuing my Ph.D. in Bible Exposition at Liberty University. You might want to stay on the gun stuff with me chachi.

Last edited by a moderator:
so having an Area 419 arcalok forend makes it a 419 chassis now?
I wish it didn't have any of that. I apologize if it is not a full chassis. I guess that it proves that you know way more about aftermarket stuff that is required to make your guns relevant.

you're either one of the worst trolls/shills i've seen on the Hide in recent times

or you're actually just really dumb. i initially thought bot but they're much better than any single thing you've typed out. and bot's would be smart enough to not quote themselves. strong budly vibes
First, you are a fucking liar. That is obvious. Tell me how you know for a fact that those guns are better. Please provide a semi-intelligent answer for a change.

Not being the Kia Forte of rifles helps too.
1692119645013.png

Reactions: Tokay444
This is almost a free country dude, so I can critique whatever I want. This is what I shoot. DD action, DD barrel in 6.5 CM that I changed from a 6mm, Geissele trigger, 419 chassis, and an Ultradyne muzzle break. I also use an 8-32x56 Nighforce scope, Lancer magazines, Vortex level, RRS adapter with an Atlas bipod, and an RRS ball head. Still deciding on a tripod, so I use my bipod and Armageddon bags for long-range. I also use a Leica rangefinder and Hornady TAP ammo. No reloading.
IMG_3002.jpeg
IMG_3135.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lawless
it's like a Fiero with a Lambo bodykit
What do you shoot there Hollywood? I would have to say that my gun is more like a CAT D11T with a ripper. I was also a mechanic on those as well as tactical aircraft. I never had to call anybody to work on either of them for me. I am pretty proud of that.

Are you going to give me the rundown on it? What is that thing on the front? Looks like something that would be good for digging taters. I will tell you the God's honest truth. Nice barrel. I am not going to shit on the rest of it because I feel sorry for it.

• Love
The truth is inconvenient for entire groups of retards that don't know what the fuck they are talking about. This forum is basically a daily retard convention. I am trying to educate you. You should be thankful.
It took a Masters degree in Psychology for you to come up with this? You should have paid more for that degree like you should have paid more for a decent "stock rifle"...

We should all be thankful because he's going to educate us? You know you guys are arguing with a troll that joined a week ago? Probably just a bored child that likes to argue and see how much of a rise he can get out of people. Too bad he's not one of those that's good at it and would at least be entertaining. Been awhile since a Legendary Thread.

Reactions: Stoweit
Thanks, I am glad that you have enjoyed your friends getting their asses handed to them. The Air Force is the only branch of the Military that completely dominates its area of operation. I guess the Navy does too. I have no bow kills, I don't know how much I can bench, and I was a coal miner after I left the Air Force. After two of my friends were killed at the mines, I decided to go back to school and got my bachelor's and master's degrees in psychology. Now, I am pursuing my Ph.D. in Bible Exposition at Liberty University. You might want to stay on the gun stuff with me chachi.
I'm glad you're impressed with yourself and satisfied with your life choices. I'll remember the USAF dominates its environment the next time a little weather cancels flight ops and leaves you all to discuss when the last time someone even saw an enemy fighter was and if anyone has met the two people with an actual air-to-air kill in person.

I have to tell you, man, you all are some of the dumbest fucking people on the internet. You don't want to admit that you have to have a custom gun to compete with a DD. Just admit it and move on.
223_Target.JPG

Stock savage .223, 10 round group after zeroing the scope in three shots. Don't think I need a custom gun to compete with you, no matter what gun you have in your hands. :)
I used to own one in 6mm CM. What is the best group you have shot with it at 750 yards?
Three shot group shot at 800 yards during a match under a 45 second time constraint and shifting winds. It was also three different wind calls, Savage 6.5 CM. 800ydGroup.jpg

Reactions: Lawless and DJL2
View attachment 8205687

Stock savage .223, 10 round group after zeroing the scope in three shots. Don't think I need a custom gun to compete with you, no matter what gun you have in your hands. :)

Three shot group shot at 800 yards during a match under a 45 second time constraint and shifting winds. It was also three different wind calls, Savage 6.5 CM. View attachment 8205693
You would not have a chance against me with a .223. Not even with my DDM4V7 or my DDM4A1. You might have a chance against my Ruger Precision in 6mm CM at 750, but not my Delta 5 in 6.5 CM. Not if that is the best you can do at 800 yards.
No. You’re clearly above this pay grade, with your “stock rifle”.
Apparently so. I would be willing to bet that is not even your gun. You won't tell me because you don't know and are afraid that I do. That is pathetic dude.

This one isn’t mine either in the stock I won shooting that match.
IMG_6226.jpeg

IMG_6189.jpeg

IMG_6033.jpeg
IMG_6225.jpeg

My loaner gun I give to people who’ve never shot before is also not mine and still better than a DD5.
68886645384__56B63A5E-183A-4F63-80B7-962D32268D1C.jpeg

Why not give me the rundown on it? I told you that I liked the barrel.
What you like about my rifle couldn’t be further from anything I care about. You’ve show us your hand. You’ve literally laid your cards on the table and said, “I think the delta 5 is a great gun”. You’re a boob. Your opinion on my guns mean less than nothing to me.

What you like about my rifle couldn’t be further from anything I care about. You’ve show us your hand. You’ve literally laid your cards on the table and said, “I think the delta 5 is a great gun”. You’re a boob. Your opinion on my guns mean less than nothing to me.
You care so little that you send me 50 pictures of it. I told a wad of DD haters everything about my DD because I know it is a good rifle and so do you. Don't talk to me if lies are all you are capable of telling. So, your opinion means less than nothing to me.

You care so little that you send me 50 pictures of it. I told a wad of DD haters everything about my DD because I know it is a good rifle and so do you. Don't talk to me if lies are all you are capable of telling. So, your opinion means less than nothing to me.
You can’t possibly tell anyone here anything we didn’t already know. You thought Area419 made the chassis ffs.

I'm glad you're impressed with yourself and satisfied with your life choices. I'll remember the USAF dominates its environment the next time a little weather cancels flight ops and leaves you all to discuss when the last time someone even saw an enemy fighter was and if anyone has met the two people with an actual air-to-air kill in person.
Active F-15E fighter squadrons do not cancel sorties due to weather. Ask a Special Forces operator that fought in Operation Anaconda. You just need to stop man. I would never downplay anyone's service to this country, so don't downplay mine. I would say that the last plane that the U.S. shot down was in the first gulf war. No one has challenged our aircraft since. Find a video on the F-22 Raptor and you will see why.

Active F-15E fighter squadrons do not cancel sorties due to weather. Ask a Special Forces operator that fought in Operation Anaconda. You just need to stop man. I would never downplay anyone's service to this country, so don't downplay mine. I would say that the last plane that the U.S. shot down was in the first gulf war. No one has challenged our aircraft since. Find a video on the F-22 Raptor and you will see why.
Does it have a DD5 mounted on it?

You can’t possibly tell anyone here anything we didn’t already know. You thought Area419 made the chassis ffs.
I also admitted that I was wrong. Something that compulsive liars that take pictures of someone else's gun and claim it as their own would never do. I am going to tell you why I am fucking with you idiots. I joined this group because I wanted to learn more about long-range shooting. I see a thread that has a guy asking about three rifles and quick barrel changes. I gave him my opinion and everyone started talking shit. They didn't realize that the person they were attacking could handle the entire thread by himself. A moderator, who doesn't know shit about guns either, hinted at me not being around long. Booting me off this forum is the only way you pussies are getting rid of me. You mother fuckers need to understand what respect is. So, good fucking luck chachi.

I also admitted that I was wrong. Something that compulsive liars that take pictures of someone else's gun and claim it as their own would never do. I am going to tell you why I am fucking with you idiots. I joined this group because I wanted to learn more about long-range shooting. I see a thread that has a guy asking about three rifles and quick barrel changes. I gave him my opinion and everyone started talking shit. They didn't realize that the person they were attacking could handle the entire thread by himself. A moderator, who doesn't know shit about guns either, hinted at me not being around long. Booting me off this forum is the only way you pussies are getting rid of me. You mother fuckers need to understand what respect is. So, good fucking luck chachi.
Respect is earned. Calling people liars who aren’t lying isn’t how it’s earned. There aren’t any mods around here who don’t know anything about guns, so lying won’t earn you any either.

Respect is earned. Calling people liars who aren’t lying isn’t how it’s earned. There aren’t any mods around here who don’t know anything about guns, so lying won’t earn you any either.
There is at least one or I would not have said it. Your tombstone will say Here Lies The Truth because it never came out of him when he was alive.

They both have Daniel Defense 20mm cannons on them. They were going to use a PRS Production Rifle, but they said they didn't want to have to deal with 75 companies if one malfunctioned. Plus, DD already has a shitload of contracts with the Military and Special Operations.

I had hopes we had another bench pressing concrete worker here, but no luck. Disappointing. Thanks to you guys that tried to make something of this thread, but there really isn't anything entertaining about this asshole braggart. One week is a week too long.

1692162909052.gif

Just a general FYI.
This guy is what the world thinks all conservative Americans are like.
Ex Military, gun toting, God fearing, brain dead retards.

It's always nice to have stereotypes reconfirmed every now and again.

In fact I'm still on the fence about whether this guy is a fellow troll or not.

Just a general FYI.
This guy is what the world thinks all conservative Americans are like.
Ex Military, gun toting, God fearing, brain dead retards.

It's always nice to have stereotypes reconfirmed every now and again.

In fact I'm still on the fence about whether this guy is a fellow troll or not.

source.gif

You would not have a chance against me with a .223. Not even with my DDM4V7 or my DDM4A1. You might have a chance against my Ruger Precision in 6mm CM at 750, but not my Delta 5 in 6.5 CM. Not if that is the best you can do at 800 yards.

Apparently so. I would be willing to bet that is not even your gun. You won't tell me because you don't know and are afraid that I do. That is pathetic dude.

So let's see your sub 2 inch group at 800 yards DD boy?

I think it's safe to say Op went with the ATX after bearing witness to what the DD bois he'd be lumped in with are like.

A moderator, who doesn't know shit about guns either, hinted at me not being around long. Booting me off this forum is the only way you pussies are getting rid of me. You mother fuckers need to understand what respect is. So, good fucking luck chachi.

LOL I have forgotten more about guns than you could know. Hows your 419 chassis doing? LOL

Not going to ban you and that was not what that meant but that you, like many others over my 23 years on this site, come in hot and then disappear. Demand respect when not even being here a week and when obviously don't know half as much as they think they do? LOL You are like a cat toy to most here. Have fun.

1692191171677.gif

This is almost a free country dude, so I can critique whatever I want. This is what I shoot. DD action, DD barrel in 6.5 CM that I changed from a 6mm, Geissele trigger, 419 chassis, and an Ultradyne muzzle break. I also use an 8-32x56 Nighforce scope, Lancer magazines, Vortex level, RRS adapter with an Atlas bipod, and an RRS ball head. Still deciding on a tripod, so I use my bipod and Armageddon bags for long-range. I also use a Leica rangefinder and Hornady TAP ammo. No reloading.
If you're using a chassis it's not a stock rifle. Do you not know the meaning of words?

If you're using a chassis it's not a stock rifle. Do you not know the meaning of words?
I am not an expert, but I know the fucking difference between stock and production. I also know what retard means and this forum is full of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.