• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sig cross barrels

StraightJacketArmory

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
We are going to get in a bunch of sig barrels soon we hope so we can turn them around faster. Anyone want a special to get it started? This will include for the 277 fury

DSC_0028.jpeg

Yes! Have you spun any 277 in 18”? I’m curious about velocity. Purpose would be elk and mule gun inside 600 yards. I have a 9” suppressor so looking to keep it short, maybe even a 16
Hey! We have some 16.5 and ill have to look about 18" If not I can have them in about 6 weeks or less. Out of 16.5 with the hot load its about 3100 FPS but the load is a bit rough. If you can shoot a bunch and handload it will be money. Some are getting great results with factory just know its not a 1/4 minute load by any means.

Hey! We have some 16.5 and I’ll have to look about 18" If not I can have them in about 6 weeks or less. Out of 16.5 with the hot load it’s about 3100 FPS but the load is a bit rough. If you can shoot a bunch and handload it will be money. Some are getting great results with factory just know its not a 1/4 minute load by any means.
Thanks for the quick reply. So you mean the factory hybrid case 150 grain?