• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo BOGO

I went by lgs to see what kind of deal I could get from them.

If I buy a sake 7.62, hybrid, and spectreII I can get 2 pistol can. I'd get a 9mm and 45.

5 cans $2600 for everything. Including tax stamps and transfers. Decent deal? Better to be found?

2nd question. Anyone worried about SiCo going under and not having product support one or more years from now? This is what's making me hesitate.

Just buy a Saker and a hybrid and select a spectre II and octane 45 as your two free cans. Unless you want a 9 and 45 octane and a spectre. Bascially save ya from having to buy a spectre.

Reactions: Sainte70
I went by lgs to see what kind of deal I could get from them.

If I buy a sake 7.62, hybrid, and spectreII I can get 2 pistol can. I'd get a 9mm and 45.

5 cans $2600 for everything. Including tax stamps and transfers. Decent deal? Better to be found?

2nd question. Anyone worried about SiCo going under and not having product support one or more years from now? This is what's making me hesitate.

Where are you getting this from? I am asking because my Sico dealer mentioned something to this effect as well.

I am buying 3 to get 2 free. I have no pistol cans at this time. Buying the 3 I mentioned gets me 2 free pistol cans. I would get a 9 and a 45.

I am in Alabama. I stopped by lgs and had them price different combos

Sainte70, I'm just looking at their circumstances. They've had a rather large downsizing and now giving product away just to move it.

I’m willing to take my chances. I may be wrong but this will get me going on my pistols and rifles (slow to get into the near game).

If you get a Saker at $775 and get an extra mount with the purchase ($850 total) do you qualify for the $700 rebate or the $800 rebate? It’s only $775 worth of suppressor but it’s all spent at once through the SilencerShop as one item

I bought an omega off gunbroker. It had a buy it now price and a make me an offer box. The buy it now was $790. I offered $800 in the make an offer and gun broker was like "are you sure, you're offering more than they buy it now price" haha but it got me above the threshold

I bought an omega off gunbroker. It had a buy it now price and a make me an offer box. The buy it now was $790. I offered $800 in the make an offer and gun broker was like "are you sure, you're offering more than they buy it now price" haha but it got me above the threshold

Lol, that's awesome!

Reactions: jda2631
Just jumped in on this deal with an Omega 300. This will be my first can. Still trying to decide on which Octane to get. As of now I would only use it for 9mm, and the occasional rimfire, so I'm leaning toward the 9mm version. Let the waiting begin.

Just jumped in on this deal with an Omega 300. This will be my first can. Still trying to decide on which Octane to get. As of now I would only use it for 9mm, and the occasional rimfire, so I'm leaning toward the 9mm version. Let the waiting begin.

You don't want to use the Octane for rimfire. I have shot the Spectre and was completely impressed with it.

You don't want to use the Octane for rimfire. I have shot the Spectre and was completely impressed with it.

Can you elaborate?

It was my understanding if the Nielsen device is locked for the fixed barrel, and because it is user serviceable, rimfire would be OK?

Can you elaborate?

It was my understanding if the Nielsen device is locked for the fixed barrel, and because it is user serviceable, rimfire would be OK?

I am just repeating what two separate suppressor dealers told me. Even though the Octane is serviceable, it is not advised to use it for rimfire since rimfire Ammo is so dirty to shoot.

Besides, in my personally limited experience with suppressors, I am not sure how well an Octane 9 would perform with a 22 cal bullet.

I plan to use the octane 9 on a 22lr quite a bit. It may not see another caliber. It will get cleaned though.

Ordered an Omega, getting an Octane 45. I have the Saker 762, but that is a heavy beast. Really looking forward to a lighter can for hunting. First pistol can, and like benzy2, I will probably use it on 22 as much as anything else.

Found a LE priced 338 Harvester. Anyone using this for lesser calibers?

It's rated for 338 LM, and weighs 21 OZ.

David I use my big bore all the time on a 26" 6.5 cm and a 18" 308. Everytime I shoot the 338 lm with it and people are around, everyone stops and watches. On my 18" 308 its quieter than my 2 other 30 cal cans. For 6.5 its meh bout on par with my saker 762, deadair L and a surge.

Attachments

• 20180608_110032.jpg
    20180608_110032.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
Shit I’m too slow. If you backorder do you still qualify for the rebate? Seems you need a serial number which would make a back order not seem valid for the rebate.

Shit I’m too slow. If you backorder do you still qualify for the rebate? Seems you need a serial number which would make a back order not seem valid for the rebate.

PURCHASE receipt must show a serial number AND date of 07/15 or prior.

IF you can find a SiCo Dealer with cans in stock, you can buy the can and have until July 30th to register.

They are going to ask for the S/N of the can and a photo copy of the receipt on the registration form. That is also where you will choose your free can.

You have until July 30th to register your serial number BUT the invoice must show purchase PRIOR to the 15th, I am just assuming it means close of business on the 15th and 30th respectively.

You pretty much have TODAY to make up your mind......

The guys at SiCo are very helpful and willing to work with you.

My local dealer offers free 12 month financing as well.

Not sure if this is allowed, if not I can delete but, my local dealer is a guy named Kenny at MEPLAT (May-Plah) Group. He is a large volume dealer located in the New Orleans, La. area and really knows his stuff.

I bought another Harvester that a local dealer had in stock so I got the SN, now need to decide on which 22 can to choose spectre or warlock? Spectre is heavier duty, steel. Warlock is crazy light Al and 22lr only, which is all I want. Anybody have experience with both?

I bought another Harvester that a local dealer had in stock so I got the SN, now need to decide on which 22 can to choose spectre or warlock? Spectre is heavier duty, steel. Warlock is crazy light Al and 22lr only, which is all I want. Anybody have experience with both?

My buddy has the Spectre and I love shooting it.

No experience with the Warlock.

I figure why limit yourself with the Warlock, who know what the future holds.

I bought an omega and the 45K for my freebie. I already have the spectre and a hybrid so wanted the shorter/lighter pistol can. I should be set on silencers for a long while though. I'm covered from .22 LR up to .338 (pressure) or .45/70 (size).

All the pistons & ASR mounts are interchangeable too.

I had to pull the trigger on this deal. Wanting a 338 can for the longest time why not throw in a can for my 45 at the same time for only 200 bucks

went the oddball route. picked up Maxim 9 FDE and MP5 SD suppressor, going to grab 2 45k cans as deal offers.

went the oddball route. picked up Maxim 9 FDE and MP5 SD suppressor, going to grab 2 45k cans as deal offers.

That was my initial plan, but I was just too worried about the sound level between the K and Full sizes. It’s quite a bit louder by the numbers. I’ll grab a Short or modular version down the road if I feel like the full size are too big. Unless I find a deal on a K that someone from the BOGO wants to sell lol.

Did you guys get a confirmation email after registering for the free can? I did not see one come thorough. I have emailed their CS to make sure mine went through but wanted to see what all your experience was.

Did you guys get a confirmation email after registering for the free can? I did not see one come thorough. I have emailed their CS to make sure mine went through but wanted to see what all your experience was.

I got an email for my first can but had to call on the second one.

I have to call in on Monday. dealer warned me though. the 9SD cans are made to order so the SN isn't showing up when I click register.

I bought 3 cans totaling $1600+ so I will be getting an Octane 9 and 45. Because my purchase was 3 cans, I sent an email to CS and info @silencerco asking how I should register. I only received a response from the info email. It was a canned response telling me my case # and that I would receive another email at a later time because they are swamped by the bogo.

I have registered 2 cans in this last month, haven't received email conformation from either, emailed and called SiCo to find out what was going on, they haven't responded to any email and can't get them on the phone, I keep getting busy signals.

I tried to register each a second time to make sure that the registration went through the first time, and it said both have already been registered. So it went through the first time, just haven't heard anything from them. Wish they had a rep on here.

I'm trying to register the Omega 300 I purchased, but keep getting an error saying my serial number doesn't exist. I've triple checked it and it is entered correctly.

Anyone else having issues with that?

Reactions: deersniper
may have to email them the info. [email protected] something like that. instructions for email are listed next to the Maxim 50 info disclaimer.

for the 9SD I picked up, had to do it that way as it would not register on the site. Those cans are made to order, so it has an assigned SN, but don't believe it's been manufactured yet.

Reactions: mnshootr
That's correct. I called SilencerCo and they said a lot of their newer stock was not in the system yet so I'd have to e-mail them the information. Still waiting for a confirmation email though, been a couple of weeks but I know they're busy. For you guys with lots of suppressor experience, do you think it's worth it to buy the Dead Air Key-Mount adapter for my Omega? Or just stick with the ASR? I ask because I'm about to buy some flash hiders/brakes and don't want to get ASR if it sucks. The Key-Mount system seems pretty idiot proof, which is good for me haha.

Reactions: mnshootr
That's correct. I called SilencerCo and they said a lot of their newer stock was not in the system yet so I'd have to e-mail them the information. Still waiting for a confirmation email though, been a couple of weeks but I know they're busy. For you guys with lots of suppressor experience, do you think it's worth it to buy the Dead Air Key-Mount adapter for my Omega? Or just stick with the ASR? I ask because I'm about to buy some flash hiders/brakes and don't want to get ASR if it sucks. The Key-Mount system seems pretty idiot proof, which is good for me haha.

I really like my asr system. Its super solid if you look at it and pay attention to mounting it to make sure you actually do thread it on. If I werent already invested in it I might go for the keymo to be able to run it under handguards.

Yeah I was thinking about that as well. I'm planning to build a 300BO while I wait for my stamp and thought I might put a 9 or 10" 300BO barrel with one of those crazy lightweight 13" V Seven rails. But that would basically necessitate buying the Key-Mo.

I know with cap armory you can substitute the keymod and in place of the asr for an additional 210 on the price.
Just subtracting the ASR and brake from an omega will take 135 off of the price if you want to buy the keymo stuff somewhere else.

ASR mount is 130 and brake is 75 = 205
The area 418 hellfire mount is 90 and the brake is 165 = 255
Deadair keymo adapter is 225 and brake is 85 = 310

Last edited:
Didn't get that option from SS. But they had the best local price and no transfer fees. Plus the kiosk made it a breeze on the paperwork. I'll likely keep the ASR even if I do get the Key-Mo and just put the given brake on a rifle I dont suppress that much.

I haven't used dead air's key mount system, but I love the Yankee Hill machine Qd system. Rock solid and idiot proof. Only issue is it's loud as you screw it on and the teeth catch. Other than that, it's awesome. The mount for the can is $150, muzzle devices are about $90.

https://yhm.net/omega-300-adapter.html

I have SiCo Saker and Hybrid. Both run Key-mo mounts. IMHO the keymount is better than both the Trifecta and ASR mounts. Ordered another Key-mo for the Chimera 300 from SWFA for $99.