• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo BOGO

That's really interesting. YHM seems to use pretty much the same system as Dead Air. Hmm might have to pick that one up instead!
Do the muzzle brakes actually work well without the can? My SiCo brake looks like the ports have no backward slant to them unlike the m4-72sd I have. I guess I'm wondering if I need to be stocking up on flash hiders instead of brakes on my less suppressed guns. Definitely don't want all the concussion and noise of a brake with less of the benefits!

Last edited:
That's really interesting. YHM seems to use pretty much the same system as Dead Air. Hmm might have to pick that one up instead!
Do the muzzle brakes actually work well without the can? My SiCo brake looks like the ports have no backward slant to them unlike the m4-72sd I have. I guess I'm wondering if I need to be stocking up on flash hiders instead of brakes on my less suppressed guns. Definitely don't want all the concussion and noise of a brake with less of the benefits!

This brake works great. It's got some serious blast and concussion, but it mitigates recoil well. I dont have any numbers of actual ft lb reduction or anything, just me shooting it. It works.

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
I'm trying to register the Omega 300 I purchased, but keep getting an error saying my serial number doesn't exist. I've triple checked it and it is entered correctly.

Anyone else having issues with that?

Same issue here. Emailed and called them days ago, still waiting for a response.

Reactions: mnshootr
So what's going to happen now, I bought my can first week of this month. Have been trying to register it every since with no luck . sent them my paper work thru the web site and email and I have even called but with no luck. Hate to know I bought a can to get a free one and the time limit is up

So what's going to happen now, I bought my can first week of this month. Have been trying to register it every since with no luck . sent them my paper work thru the web site and email and I have even called but with no luck. Hate to know I bought a can to get a free one and the time limit is up

I still have yet to hear anything back from SiCo. If they don't owner the deal now that the time is up, I'm going to cancel my wife's SiCo Omega and go a different route.

I still have yet to hear anything back from SiCo. If they don't owner the deal now that the time is up, I'm going to cancel my wife's SiCo Omega and go a different route.

*Honor the deal.

Also, I have a feeling they are going to do us right. Time will tell.

I couldn't register BOGO through the website so sent them an email with all the info and a copy of the receipt. I got an auto-reply, I'm sure they are swamped. Based on my experience with them in the past, I have no worries about them following through.

Well I finally got an email reply

I realize they are likely swamped, but I did register on 7/3/18 and got the typical "thanks for registering we'll send you a confirmation". Well after two weeks and nothing I sent an email request as the phone message deal didn't seem to get anyone to call me.

So sent a second email last week stating I'd like to confirm my registration from 7/3/18 for my suppressor looked good as I didn't receive any email and I would hate to miss out on the free suppressor due to some stupid technicality I could have easily fixed. Was hoping to get a confirmation prior to the end of the registration period but they were merely 2 days after they finally stating that my free suppressor has been entered.

Oh well better late than never, but would have liked a confirmation that all was good a bit sooner. ;)

I finally got an email saying they approved my free cans. Took a while and I had to resend the proof of purchase.

It wouldn't recognize my SN and I sent an email. Never heard back.

I'm in the same boat still. I'll give it another week or so before I give up and get a Leviathian suppressor for the wife. No response to emails or phone calls.

I was able to get through on the phone twice when I needed to. I called right after they opened. I’m certain they will honor the deal, they can’t deny it when the fault is on their system.

I've tried calling numerous times during business hours, with no success. Left a voice mail or two, along with emails which have received no response so far. Perhaps I'll try again this week.

June 23rd ish. Purchased the 18th and it took me a few days to research which handgun cans I wanted.

That's good to know. I sent an email with my invoice attached showing 3 sico cans purchased for over $1600 on July 24. All I have received so far is a canned email response. However, I was assigned a reference number so maybe that will help

Reactions: Ravenyzf-r6
Just an FYI on SiCo responding to emails and such.

I bought 2 cans during the BOGO, one at the end of June and one on July 5th. Registered them both on like July 8th. Never received email confirmation, when I tried to register a 2nd time to make sure it went through, it said they had already been registered. But I emailed SiCo on July 20, just asking if everything was done correctly and if they needed any other info from me to complete the promotion because I hadn't gotten any confirmation.

They finally emailed me back today, over a month later, saying I was good to go. But still haven't received the email confirmation of the registration. So it appears they are still working through a back log of emails. Or maybe mine got buried in the inbox or something. Just glad to get confirmation I didn't screw something up haha

Just an FYI on SiCo responding to emails and such.

I bought 2 cans during the BOGO, one at the end of June and one on July 5th. Registered them both on like July 8th. Never received email confirmation, when I tried to register a 2nd time to make sure it went through, it said they had already been registered. But I emailed SiCo on July 20, just asking if everything was done correctly and if they needed any other info from me to complete the promotion because I hadn't gotten any confirmation.

They finally emailed me back today, over a month later, saying I was good to go. But still haven't received the email confirmation of the registration. So it appears they are still working through a back log of emails. Or maybe mine got buried in the inbox or something. Just glad to get confirmation I didn't screw something up haha

I just got an email from then saying all is well and expect to see your can in 4 months at your dealer. Definitely made me nervous spending this kind of coin and not getting a super speedy response, but everything seems to moving along like they promised. I'm stoked for my next two cans! Now to buy threaded barrels for all my pistols....

I got an email from them about a week or better ago saying all was well and I would be contacted if any further information was required.

It made me feel better and I know they have a great bit going on but after multiple attempts of registration and contact emails I sure was and still am a bit nervious with over almost 2months of silence.

Same here, got my email about two weeks back. Purchased an Omega 300 and opted for the Octane 9 or whatever line of suppressor it is since I already have a hybrid that will cover everything else

I got the same canned email. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks and call them. Iwant to make sure that everyone is on the same page since I bought 3 cans and should be getting 2 for free. If I was just getting one free can I wouldn't worry with calling since they did acknowledge my submission. But, having to submit seperately still has me concerned.

This is about the same experience I am having. Received my first with the registration being reviewed on 14 July, and received the " We have confirmed that your registration is complete. Once your registration has been approved, we will begin to process your order. " on 4 September. It also states "Please allow a minimum of 4 months for your free suppressor(s) to ship to your dealer." I hope it does not take another 4 months. At least there is some progress. Just different than any other can purchase, I cannot simply just forget about it for 7 months.

Registered on 6/27 and confirmed by SilencerCo on 7/16. 11/16 would be "up to four months" according to their email I received.

With the amount of people jumping on board, I knew it was gonna be a process. They have their regular orders to fill and a crap ton of free ones on top!

hell, the can I bought to get a free can isn't at dealer yet

the maxim 9 is in purgatory though

Out of curiosity I called them today since it's been 5 months since I purchased an Omega 300. They said they had 13,000 free suppressors to ship and they started last month. they hop to get the rest out over the next 2-3 months. I might actually get the can before the free one hits the dealer.

I know A LOT of people are aggrevated with SiCo.

The way I see it, I remember the promo saying "while supplies last". There's NO WAY they had 13,000 suppressors sitting on shelves.

I very OK with waiting on them and giving them a chance to get caught up

I know A LOT of people are aggrevated with SiCo.

The way I see it, I remember the promo saying "while supplies last". There's NO WAY they had 13,000 suppressors sitting on shelves.

I very OK with waiting on them and giving them a chance to get caught up

Agreed. A free can is a free can. The fact I would have spent probably 500-600 or more (not sure the going rate for an octane 9) means I can use that money elsewhere

Reactions: LucasJ1990
Agreed. A free can is a free can. The fact I would have spent probably 500-600 or more (not sure the going rate for an octane 9) means I can use that money elsewhere
I agree. At the end of the day, SiCo still makes some of the best cans on the market. They are trying to pump volume up and they aren't the largest facility in the world, so give them some time, it was free.

I have no issue with the wait. It was free... If I wanted it as fast as possible, I would have bought it out right. I did get a little frustrated with their lack of communication and organization, but they were overwhelmed and I get it. My outrage is more towards a different entity that demands we pay a tax stamp for a muffler and then take a very long time getting that stamp to you....

Reactions: LucasJ1990
I have no issue with the wait. It was free... If I wanted it as fast as possible, I would have bought it out right. I did get a little frustrated with their lack of communication and organization, but they were overwhelmed and I get it. My outrage is more towards a different entity that demands we pay a tax stamp for a muffler and then take a very long time getting that stamp to you....
They had a deal at the end of last year for tax stamp "reimbursement" in the form of store credit. This is when I bought all of my suppressors. It was worth it to me, but the tax stamp wait time is ridiculous at this point.

I just got a call that I have a suppressor waiting for me at my FFL. They left a message and are closed today, but I am hoping they shipped both of my free ones together!

Emailed SiCo and got this reply in less than 12hrs:

"Thank you for your email, and for participating in our Summer Promotion. We began shipping the free suppressors a couple months ago, and will be continuing to ship them over the next few months. We received significantly more submissions that we had prepared for, and are working to catch up on these free suppressors. When your suppressor ships, it will arrive at the dealer with your Name, Phone Number, and Email, so that the dealer may notify you when they are ready to start your Form 4. You are all set for the submission. "

Not I. Filed in mid July I believe. I’m expecting another three months lol.

Not I. Filed in mid July I believe. I’m expecting another three months lol.

Well, mine don’t even exist apparently and the paperwork has yet to be filed even tho I am six months in after purchasing from the dealer. I will explain in the new thread I’m going to start, whenever I feel like typing all this crap out. To say I’m pissed is an understatement. It’s a cluster fuck in a half.

Last edited:
Okay so I did hear back yesterday from Zach. I had shown him my proof of purchase and serial number, he registered the BOGO suppressor for me and said they shipped out bulk orders. I asked for an ETA and he stated between now and February but to expect a phone call from the shop any time.

After a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth from Silencer Co this takes care of some if not all of it. I was happy that within a few emails back and forth, which were all responded to inside 10 minutes each, it's taken care of. I only wish this would have been handled back in July when the process started.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is getting theirs taken care of.

Okay so I did hear back yesterday from Zach. I had shown him my proof of purchase and serial number, he registered the BOGO suppressor for me and said they shipped out bulk orders. I asked for an ETA and he stated between now and February but to expect a phone call from the shop any time.

After a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth from Silencer Co this takes care of some if not all of it. I was happy that within a few emails back and forth, which were all responded to inside 10 minutes each, it's taken care of. I only wish this would have been handled back in July when the process started.

Glad to hear you got some satisfaction. I dont plan to call since their answer will be the same as they gave you: ship in batches, a couple more weeks, lather, rinse, repeat. What seems pretty crazy to me is that they apparently will take the time to respond to some emails and answer the phone but havent, to my knowledge, made any public statements or issued any widespread updates, even to their dealers. Would they prefer all 10,000+ effected customers all email and call them so they can deal with them individually, albeit reciting the same reply, or would you rather be upfront and issue a statement followed by frequent status updates thru their dealers and on their website? Their lack of honest communication has been the biggest point of contention in this mess. People would forgive the delays if they had handled it honestly and been out in front when they knew how behind the 8 ball they were going to be.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

I still haven’t heard crap and would love to know where this bogus serial number came from that my dealer gave me.