• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SilencerCo BOGO

It’s about as fruitful as calling the ATF. Just have to wait it out, they are doing what they can.

they should have sent this out in August, they may not have been able to give an individual date they would all be shipped by, but they should have said then that it was way more than expected and to expect long delays to receiving yours. This is the first press release I have seen from them, 6 months after the fact.

they should have sent this out in August, they may not have been able to give an individual date they would all be shipped by, but they should have said then that it was way more than expected and to expect long delays to receiving yours. This is the first press release I have seen from them, 6 months after the fact.
Agreed. Very poor on their part. It appears that their business was in worse shape than some realized

Agreed. Very poor on their part. It appears that their business was in worse shape than some realized

Nope. That’s about what I figured it was. I hope it worked. I’d hate one of the largest suppressor manufacturers to go out of biz. I kind of l assumed this was more or less an interest free loan.

Something else to note. The TFB article is misleading or someone read it and ran to the inter webs spreading info. It says that whoever it was that contacted them in that email will receive their suppressor by June 2019, then goes into info about a tracking number when it ships. That’s for that individual person. That doesn’t mean that everyone that ordered during the BOGO promo will receive theirs by June 2019. Shit. That means at best, if you do get yours by 2019, you might have your suppressor in hand by 2020. A two fucking year wait, maybe longer. I find this unacceptable and should have never bought these damn things. I mean I can wait, done it a zillion times but this 2-2.5 yrs is ridiculous. Hell for all we know there could be sweeping gun control in two years that negates our entire purchase. No, it’s not entirely SilencerCo’s fault but just goes to show you why this NFA stuff is BS! We need to get this stuff changed. I shouldn’t have to wait 2.5 years for fucking hearing protection. Sorry, I’m just beyond pissed at this point.

image.jpg

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Anyone received the can they bought during the promotion yet? Did you get it before you started the form 4 for the free can?

I'd imagine a lot of ppl are going to be getting the stamp back on their purchased can before starting form 4 for free can.... I've gotten neither so far.

I received the cans I purchased from the gun store. They were filed right away on. I have received my free Octane 9, but no sign of the Octane 45 yet.

Just give it some time. I know it is frustrating, and I’d be pissed to had I placed my order during the promotion.....hell actually I’m pissed I didn’t place my order DURING THE PROMOTION!! Anyways they were completely overwhelmed with the orders received, it happens sometimes in business. At least they aren’t sacrificing quality to produce everyone some half ass bullshit to get them out quicker.

It could be worse. This isn’t any worse than those custom ordered rifles or actions everyone is always crying about waiting for. Well except once your free suppressor ships you’ll be waiting another year to get it hahahahahahahahahha suckas!!! I hope for all of your sake they do get caught up and shipped soon.

Just give it some time. I know it is frustrating, and I’d be pissed to had I placed my order during the promotion.....hell actually I’m pissed I didn’t place my order DURING THE PROMOTION!! Anyways they were completely overwhelmed with the orders received, it happens sometimes in business. At least they aren’t sacrificing quality to produce everyone some half ass bullshit to get them out quicker.

It could be worse. This isn’t any worse than those custom ordered rifles or actions everyone is always crying about waiting for. Well except once your free suppressor ships you’ll be waiting another year to get it hahahahahahahahahha suckas!!! I hope for all of your sake they do get caught up and shipped soon.

Yeah that’s the only thing that sucks, the two year wait. I don’t mind waiting but if I had known it was going to take this long, I’d have gladly paid the $700 or whatever it was for the free one and just been done in 9-10 months, for both of them. It hardly seems worth the time once you factor it all in. The gov shutdown didn’t help matters either. Regardless, it’s pretty ridiculous to have to pay thousands of dollars and wait years for what is essentially 20-25 decibel hearing protection.

Yeah that’s the only thing that sucks, the two year wait. I don’t mind waiting but if I had known it was going to take this long, I’d have gladly paid the $700 or whatever it was for the free one and just been done in 9-10 months, for both of them. It hardly seems worth the time once you factor it all in. The gov shutdown didn’t help matters either. Regardless, it’s pretty ridiculous to have to pay thousands of dollars and wait years for what is essentially 20-25 decibel hearing protection.
Yeah it’s absurd. With as many people purchasing them these days, and the onset of the SilencerShop Kiosk system you think these dumb fucks would just legalize them without the Form 3 and Form 4 hoopla. They won’t though because they think it’ll make us stop. Well clearly ain’t nobody stopping. Yeah the shutdown really fucked me. Two checks cashed 04 January........Shutdown ensues. Maybe I’ll have them by 2020.

Still waiting....
My FFL still has not received a single promo can. The end of June claim is a friggin pipe dream.

Still waiting....
My FFL still has not received a single promo can. The end of June claim is a friggin pipe dream.

Probably. I’d rather wait and get a good product tho than get a crap one. Granted I’ve been waiting almost what 10 months and my dealer hasn’t even got the can I bought much less the promo can!

My second promo can finally showed up. Octane 45! Previous one was an Octane 9 a while back.

They are slowly getting through them!

So, I have a slight update, not really. Called my dealer. He admitted that paperwork wasn’t sent until 2 months after we paid for them, then he claims we lost 3 months from the government shutdown which is BS. And to top it off he doesn’t have any of the suppressors in, nevermind the free ones.

Reactions: deersniper
So, I have a slight update, not really. Called my dealer. He admitted that paperwork wasn’t sent until 2 months after we paid for them, then he claims we lost 3 months from the government shutdown which is BS. And to top it off he doesn’t have any of the suppressors in, nevermind the free ones.

They filed paperwork without actually having the cans on hand?

I got my can. Silencerco sent me an email with shipping confirmation, the 15th of April and the tracking said it was delivered 20 March. Now the real wait begins

I also received a tracking number from them last week. I was hoping they sent me an extra can on accident, as I’ve received both of mine.

Clicked on the link and it said delivered in December lol.

I got the stamp for my Maxim 9, but still haven’t heard anything about the free can.

Emailed SiCo this morning and they said my free Octane 45K will arrive to my dealer between now and end of June. That will make it 1yr from the time I bought the Chimera 300.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
They've been holding hard to that end of June deadline to get all free cans to dealers. That's approaching fast and there are a ton of ppl who haven't had theirs come in yet, me included. I'm still waiting on 2 octanes... I'm not optimistic that they will meet that deadline, but I hope they prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: bkillion
I thought they had a bunch of old cans to get rid of. Wish I could just pick something that’s in stock at my dealer. Since they are building new cans anyways

When I saw that 'we will deliver by June' nonsense, after they had already failed to meet their previous deadlines, I had enough.

You can always call accounts receivable and get through. So I called and let them know they had 30 days to deliver to my dealer or I was going to sue them in small claims court for damages (MSRP) and failure to fulfill their contract. I was pissed. They passed me up the chain and I talked to quite a few there. Much gnashing of teeth and lots of excuses. But I didn't care. I just kept reiterating my intent and their acceptance of it. My concern was getting them before they went out of business and I got nothing...

Viola. Within 30 days my free cans arrived at my dealer.

Granted--at that point I was sooo pissed I sold them off. And I'm selling off the cans I bought to get them. I wont own anything silencerco now. Don't care what it is or if it's free.

still waiting on the two cans I ordered as well. hopefully before end of June as I am deploying around that timeframe. with my luck, about two days after I leave the US, dealer will email me to come by. two items I purchased still in purgatory too. maxim 9 and SD can